I want to be muscular...

I want to be muscular, fit and very athletic to be a complete Chad and to fuck girl in easy mode but I don't have money to pay a subscription in gym club. Help me, I'm just a skinny fat now

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/r/bodyweightfitness)

100 pushups a day
do pullups as well when you get stronger

go outside and run, bouly

Liftan won't cure your autism and if anything you'll just turn gay i.e. /fit/

Looks like random questions from random users, not a real training program

just fucking google home exercise

Start training then?

Do nsuns LP - 4day it's a good program

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

Rower is good if I buy one in 4 monthly payments ? It seems it can fuck the back.

Oh just saw you cant afford a gym membership. Get a job then, are you a NEET?

Chest out
Tummy in
Shoulders back
Back straight
Face front

Nutritionally, decrease grain intake, increase fruits/vegetable/salad intake
Eggs, eat 12 egg whites everyday. Give the yolk to the dog

Also I have this app called "home workouts" . I've never used it but I think it is good

Give the best in egg to the dog
>mfw
I'm a semi neet, neet until next september. For now my savings are shit.
Thanks

Just eat healthy food and do pushups you fucking frenchy faggot.

Get a job then you damn leech. Go mow someone's lawn or shovel snow. You have more pressing issues than the gym.

I can leech money from french gov until september. I don't want to wake up the morning and to work 35 hours per week just for 500 euros more per month.
And if you have a good body, you have a better mind, then a better chance to success in life.

If you are so poor you cannot afford a gym membership then you will not be able to afford decent nutrition or really anything else at all.

Not sure how much it is in France but in canada gym memberships are around $40/month (minimum wage here is $14/hr, so less than three hours of bottom of the barrel work), with a lowtier gym that has decent equipment depending on location for $10/month.

Per year + 80 euros fees

Don't listen to this faggot, first to do pullups you have to train it (start by jumping on the bar, and slowly going down). Pushups will only work your pecs, you will end up with very small arms and forearms.
Buy a pliable bench (70€ at decathlon) buy weights and lift, simple. If you want cheap proteins buy cottage cheese (Fromage blanc 0%) and eggs, in 6 months you will have results.

And this, rameur in french ?

This will not work very well

see

>give the yolk to the dog
>t. soyest of soyboys

Why don't you ask money from your parents, it's not like you are going to spend it on drugs or alcohol, you are going to use it to better yourself. If your parents are smart they will help you out

I bet you still are a virgin op and have never had a gf, just go talk with your father say that you need to excercise to get a gf and he will give you money out of being desperate that his son will no longer be a loser

You can't be super Chad muscular unless you're willing to buy a set of weights or pay for a gym membership, HOWEVER you can still look fit and strong by just doing pushups, sit ups, pull ups, swimming, and eating lots of protein + vegetables.

I'll leave this here

My mom raised me alone, she is a single mom. I don't have father, he left my mom for another girl when she was pregnant of me.

This is the most retarded image I've ever seen which can be summed up in one sentence, in just two words
>looks matter
no fucking shit sherlock, you learn this shit in life in like kindergarten

This doesn't say anything about how exercise can make your face look better though. Sure if you're absolutely ugly as fuck then no amount of exercise will make you look good, but if you're just average looking you can get a Chad face through fitness. Pic related went from a 5/10 to an 8.5/10 by reducing his body fat.

That's because it's retarded r/incels defeatist "blackpill" bullshit.

Even if your face is the ugliest shit it's better to have a nice body and an ugly face than an ugly face and a disgusting body. Plus there's tons of ways to improve your face until you've done them all there's no excuse.

Why not just have plastic surgery if you're that concerned? (not talking about you btw in case you mis-understand) oh right it's because they are masochists who enjoy being losers. I mean who would fucking enjoy telling themselves they are shit every single fucking day. Any normal person would just kill themselves after a few days, but these fuckers they live from self deprecation.

if you want to get most girls, all you need is ottermode. You don't have to have a 90kg+ muscle physique.

It's a way to absolve yourself of blame. To blame genetics which are obviously out of their control.

well their parents are to blame as well for not properly feeding and training their kids, as in letting go play sports so that their body could develop better.

you can have a nice body just using you own body weight, start buying some dumbbells they are not expensive

When I'll have my kid, I won't buy him a video game console or anything like it. That shit ruins kids and turns them into trannies/soyboys/furries. Seriously a whole generation of people have been ruined just because of fucking video games. Just go on Sup Forums and wait for a shitpost thread where they post those losers. All balding, either virgins or in an open relationship, ugly, shit physique, skinny with a large belly and It is all because of fucking video games. Prove me wrong. YOU CAN'T
I mean they are fun and all, but way too addictive.
>the parents should control their kids how long they can play
yeah I've seen way too many videos of american kids telling their cuck of a father to fuck off and let them keep on playing.
>beat the little shit
hello child protection services or whatever they're called. Goodbye son

being a chad is all about the face man.

To be fair if it wasn't video games it would just be something else. They would spend all their time watching movies/TV or doing equally unproductive stuff. It's a product of modern America, where everyone is accepted so weak people don't ever have to try to become stronger.

I've played video games for the majority of my life and I'm in very good physical shape, though I will admit that socially I'm pretty autistic.

I totally agree with you.

>I've played video games for the majority of my life and I'm in very good physical shape, though I will admit that socially I'm pretty autistic.
I'm in the same situation, I only am where I am now because I have something called self consciousness, so do you I guess.
Well anyway through video games they end up fapping to some 2d character then some they got some fetish, look it up on the internet. Find other freaks, then those freaks talk about girls with penises and three years later your son's asking for HRT

I'm not sure about anime, I think Dragon Ball and JoJo's bizzare Adventure(till part 4) could be good for kids, make them want to be buff and strong

Not really the same thing. Videogames are designed to make you spend countless hours, in every popular online game you cannot make any progress without dozens of hours a week put in, minimum.