Other nordics always gets butthurt when they see this city just because of it's superior beauty

Other nordics always gets butthurt when they see this city just because of it's superior beauty

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=_nOOScpHYd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*nordic bump

I don't remember what I did in Bergen but what goes on in Bergen stays in Bergen.

it's a nice looking city
don't really care what city views look like, just what the buildings look like though. it's not like i ever look above my feet when outside.

not nordic go back to china

*rains everyday*

I'm already in west Mongolia, mr. North german

i wish i was in china desu, it's more socially acceptable to be a virgin, the culture would have trained me to become a mindless worker drone and they'll probably have legal suicide booths soon

I vaguely remember going on a mountain view of the city and maybe some cannons, then i looked at girls asses.

I prefer this.

>rains

That's life for western people, just ask the brits. But I guess east europeans don't understand

*Rains*

bergen is god tier from the pics ive seen. norway is rad

*blocks your path*

oh wow looking up to anglos, just gas yourself fucking norrmän

it's nice when it isn't raining but that only happens once a day every month

*builds a wooden tower*

*AHEM*

>amazing city to live
>highest suicide rate in the world

>C*mo

It used to look better.

Sorry, that's Aalesund, here's Bergen.

>highest suicide rate

*lying on the internet

Stop right there

>highest suicide rate in the world
102nd*
Not too far off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate

is this bergen?

Aalesund ;)

I'm moving there, thanks for inviting me.

how can bergen be more stunning than aalesund then?
prove it. more pics please :^)

all cities pale in comparison to longyearbyen

>prove it

because bergen has based people youtube.com/watch?v=_nOOScpHYd0

I'm sure you will feel just like as home:

If there are gypsies there, no deal.

feels good being nordic

on that note, I would like to move to norway and learn the language, but the sad fact is that the locals would never accept me as their own. I would always be that damn foreigner. Also the fact how my fellow countrymen have ruined our reputation there by stealing and doing shit jobs.
kind of sad since I dig the cold and their architecture of comfy small villages

Same. But at least they don't think you're fucking gypsies.

Denmark more like DenSHIT

>dig the cold

warmer than you Ahmed

well they treat us like shit. Even our doctors who go work there only make 200 euros more than in our homeland LMAO while living like cockroaches in one house with 11 people.
Norway treats fellow europeans like dogshit, while with niggers and muslims they just give them free money and free shit in general. I'm not saying we should get any free shit, I'm just saying they should at least respect us and pay at least half of what their workers make.

how am I ahmed?

What is you don't understand? We are norwegians you are lithuanian. Technically, you miight be considered a north european country, but due to the massive influx of russians, you are more slavic today. My family has lived up north in Norway from before the 1500s, people had many children and tend to look and think the same here. It's like a tribe you're not part of.

>Population 420k with Metro area
>Unironically smaller than Tlaquepaque, about the same size as Xalapa
Very nice pueblo you got there

But you gladly accept niggers and muslims and treat them better. Hmh
I'm not saying we have a right or anything like it to go work in norway, but when you, yourselves let us in, at least respect us like people. We are your fellow europeans.
And don't worry I don't plan on going to norway, I'm just kind of sad that you treat niggers and muslims better than us.

where does the spooky tram go

Just because our politicians accept refugees because of EU-inspired policies doesn't mean the people like it. And that doesn't legitimate immigration from any european country just because they are closer than others. I respect the lithuainians, and you should respect the norwegians and the borders. We have a culture we share that springs out of the people, and your culture and history is different than ours. I really wish that eastern europe would rise from the ashes again. The wars was hard on you, and the communists robbed you, i don't like that.

the vast majority of them came here as refugees, not workers like eastern euros. also norwegians dont give a fuck about some pan-euro meme identity

Then stop letting them in, simple as that.
I'm kind of a nordboo so my opinion might be biased. Also I don't know about us Lithuanians, most of them have mongol blood which you can clearly see it in their faces. I don't even know who to trust anymore. I had a genetic test and I don't have any asian blood and I don't want my kids to have it either, but everywhere I look I see these fucking mongol features. It's terrifying

Well, no one is stopping you. If i were you i'd move to Scandinavia and get a family there.

I just heard an opinion from you yourself
> We have a culture we share that springs out of the people, and your culture and history is different than ours
Why would I want to go and be >that guy.
Well anyway, norway is a nice place, but I'm not going to go there. I'm not going to go anywhere, I'll be staying in my homeland. Sounds good doesn't it?
Norwegian friend tell me, what do you think of the future?

>I'm just kind of sad that you treat niggers and muslims better than us.

Forget Norway, move to burgerland. If you are white and conservative I will buy you your first shotgun.

> when your city is so shit you have to Photoshop in blue sky even though everyone knows there is no such thing there

not very easy for Lithuanians, for me it would take 10 years to get experience in a job that someone from the US would hire then 10 more years to get a greencard. Or I have to be a genius or a pro athlete. I'm not one of those.

Check out study abroad/holiday visa type stuff to get in. The process is much easier once you are in the country (even if you are illegal), plus you then have a chance at marrying a burger which basically guarantees you a spot.

That looks ugly and depressing as shit.

>have a chance at marrying a burger
yeah I'd rather kill myself than marry any of your women, no offense, but they don't have the best reputation if not the worst

Let's gay marry provided you are a qt twink

too much water/10