youtu.be/DBxlgLM51Y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

americans are so cringe wtf

>Europe
>basketball

>Basketball
don't care

youtu.be/DBxlgLM51Y8

do they pay those people to do a simple wave?
glad americans don't compete in international sports, they don't fit in

>glad americans don't compete in international sports, they don't fit in

Its funny to imagine that 90%of the males in the arena were mutilated by a rabbi after birth
Lmfao

> dpr

ew, niggers

>hardcore christian makes circumcision popular
>"i-i-its the jews"

do i get shot if i don't dance?

Europe is like Argentina.
Argentina confirmed white.

>throwing all the confetti shit on the court right as the game tips off and halting play
i would be pissed as fuck if i was trying to watch that game. you faggots would literally rather just sing and jack each other off than watch the game that you paid to see

only if you don't clap faggot

And meanwhile in Europe hooligans would set the entire stands ablaze

American version is less degenerate

t. kissless virgin retard mystic

Whiter than you tyrone

Lmao saved

Was that a JoJo implication?

>those people whooping during the us anthem
what the fuck? is that considered acceptable?

>American version is less degenerate
you obviously don't know what degenerate means. For example, picrelated is more degenerate than anything the filthiest hooligan has ever done.

also really surprised I haven't seen a muttshop of this yet

also i noticed the main difference seems to be that in europe it's either spontaneous or organized by the fans

in america its always pre-arranged, purely fabricated spectacle

whiter than u mohammed

smarter than you too, just look at US White's PISA scores

>For example, picrelated is more degenerate than anything the filthiest hooligan has ever done.

eh, not sure I'd agree with that statement.

you mean pic related is something Irish families will never achieve

Both are embarrassing to watch and symptoms of the same disease, it's just that the European fans behave in a more masculine and primitive way while the Americans seem to try very hard to be as emasculated, sterile and cringeworthy as possible. Going berserk and shouting like a retard because a bunch of african and other foreign athletes are scoring for """your team""" is absolutely pathetic.

>you mean pic related is something Irish families will never achieve
thanks be to god

>not sure I'd agree with that statement.
exaggeration for dramatic effect, but my point stands.

cmon there are worse examples, besides the whole consumerism that pictures scrreams, out its ok

>besides the whole consumerism that pictures screams
The weird pride they take in buying prodcuts is worse than the pride hooligans take in supporting their team. Also there's definitely tonnes of soy in that coffee

>The weird pride they take in buying prodcuts is worse than the pride hooligans take in supporting their team.
its not like euroeans are much more different
western society is the epitome of mass cosumerism, and european play a big role

To be fair, not all Americans are like this. They have different states that are basically like different European countries. In fact, states are even more independent than yuropoor countries that are cucked by the EU.

>Also there's definitely tonnes of soy in that coffee
fuck off with that shitty meme
soy doesn't affect you

What does Evola even mean by that? Is he just butthurt that Americ blew his legs off?

nett gemiehmt 10/10

t. amerifat

>US
>whites
No such things.

danke

>To be fair, not all Americans are like this.
true
>They have different states that are basically like different European countries.
The states are not remotely equivalent to European countries, t. someone who's travelled extensively in the US. They hve important differences but they are not the same as the differences between countries.

>In fact, states are even more independent than yuropoor countries that are cucked by the EU.
Gayest thing I've ever heard, you obvious yank.

>fuck off with that shitty meme
>soy doesn't affect you
I don't actually give a shit at all about this meme, and I haven't read any scientific literature so I wouldn't be surprised either way, but it's a good metaphor for a certain type of ridiculous behaviour, and I'm pretty sure you knew what I meant

bump

>It's people having fun
Not something I'd do personally, but if it makes them happy who gives a fuck? Is Germany so deprived of its own culture and identity that it needs to define itself by pointing and laughing at whatever obscure shit Americans do?

You're pathetic, and I'm glad that Mutti Merkel's new social media laws will ensure you'll never be able to post on Sup Forums again soon enough.