Belfast

Wellington is easily one of the best cities in the world
Nelson is small but lovely
The rest of our cities are crap

Walla Walla Washington

Caledonia

What about Canberra?

Shit, wrong country, sorry

I've been to Canberra once, there's nothing special about it. Melbourne and Sydney are both better cities. I even preferred Hobart

Curitiba is crap. Nightlife is shit and people are autistic as fuck

>Sydney
House prices are really high.

Denver is our best mix of relevant but not so popular that everyone flooded in and turned it into a shithole

lol beware, already heard millions of people who are tranplants here are moving to denver

Transplants? Either way, the retards moving because "dude weed" are probably going to CA by now, at least

>quality of life standards for this guy

>menver

Cities are shit but if you had to pick one Québec City is the best in any of the new worlds

wat

I'm in CA my man, all the people who moved here to find some stupid dream are talking about denver now. they are a cancer. I like denver too so I don't want what happened to my city to happen to yours

>implying they'll ever move again instead of just sitting around bitching about everything

That or find a new dream city (*cough* Portland) and leave within a year

dem hills look comfy as hell

At first I thought that map was Romania

adelaide seems the most comfy, melbourne has a lot more going on. it'd be out of those two depending on what you prefer

Yeah so did I, beat me too it.

Sorry for being autist

But Edinburgh is better, you glaikit cunt

God damn that looks comfy to visit but would probably be boring as shit after a while. Also I want to take a dirt bike to those hills