/brit/

american bf edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hvYJNoclAUg
i.4cdn.org/gif/1515655332945.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew Peter Hitchens' son follows quite a lot of NRx accounts on twitter

faggot

plan in life is just to sort of float through.

because there are constantly staff around him even at night, and those staff hate him and leak stuff to journalists

gays should be quarantined

wondrous post

haha no not are don haha

explain why do they always have family sizes bottles of things, not even exclusive to alcohol. like irn bru and even milk. it's weird.

thought this is why it might keep going up and up desu

love it when it's about 7am in summer and the sky is clear
absolutely love that feeling

fuck off leaf

yeah sort of like a pliosaur i suppose, except i bet he actively did a lot more hunting whereas i'm just subsisting like a plant.

alri liam

pooing willies out my arse
out my arse
out my arse
pooing willies out my arse
and my bellend

REALLY wish the yank would stop posting that caterpillar image

Any edinfurs man in?
ngl in my alcoholic phase i was tempted to show up to the meets to add another sociable drinking day to my repertoire, but decided not to since each successive interaction i've had with furrydom has been more disasterous than the last. (possibly, just possibly because I'm not a furry.)

i like the Guardian's new layout

Irn bru is tasty not gonna lie

ah yes i've tripped and fallen into the pit of lonely despair again

love it when it's 4:30pm in winter and its fucking freezing and its fucking dark and i look out the window at toil and realise that the day's over and i'm still not even free yet and that soon i'll have to wrap myself in the inescapable cold darkness.

all so some farmers can have a bit more kip

why is Philippines with a P but Filipino with an F

COME, Inspiration, from thy vernal bow'r,
To thy celestial voice attune the lyre;
Smooth gliding strains in sweet pi'ofusion pour?
And aid my numbers with seraphic fire.
Under a lonely spreading oak I lay,
My head upon the daisied green reclined,
The evening sun beam'd forth his parting ray
The foliage bended to the hollow wind.

rate my new leggings lads

safety

What the far right never mentions is that anal cancer often comes from HPV, which is preventable.

>Tfw haven't been abroad in 3 years.

me on the left

>the Los Angeles Times is far right
ah yes

how does anal sex give you anal cancer I wonder

BTFO

do you need some silver, friemd?

youtu.be/hvYJNoclAUg

drinking the wine and takin the drugs

scotland ya bams

aisha got a finn bf?

going to do a 'cide

That headline is often spread around by the far right and homophobes.

Dundee man in

fucking hate furries though

Deecon is fucking cancer on campus

love r/unitedkingdom
only people who know what's going on in this country

got me some hydrocodone dudes

>Arsenalfans are have been urged to be vigilant on matchdays following reports of fans being targeted by knife-wielding moped gangs.

>Security has been tightened around theEmirates Stadiumand the club’s official fan club has contacted members to urge them to keep mobile phones out of sight.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, The London Experience

HPV. People here know next to nothing about sex and sexual health because education here barely covers it. There are people who think that being circumcised makes you safer from STDs.

got some whisky listening to anime openings ON A FUCKING MAD ONE RAAAAA CUNTS WHOS ON

Hpv associated I think

how/where do i meet a girl lads?

bit bent

yeah the far right loves the Los Angeles Times huh

Some blacks are ok

Want to add to the discussion?

Post a comment!

[–]pajamakittenDorset 119 points 11 hours ago

I have had a mental breakdown and it's really fucking unpleasant. The similarities with Brexit seem to relate to having no sense of control, no sense of personal identity, general malaise and lots of anxiety about the future. There also is the idea that the past was better, even though that's actually rose-tinted glasses. Brexiteers are scared and frustrated and this is how they have chosen to react. It's also why logic won't convince them; they know their argument is wrong but they don't care because they do not want to change.

permalinkembedsavereportreply

They love that headline because it fits their preconceptions.

just realized life is a constant spiral of realizing it's too late and lying to yourself that it's not too late

the solution -- it seems -- is to stop fucking each other in the ass!

unironically though, if lefties weren't such arrogant cunts then brexit/trump probably wouldn't have happened

OH NO

ive got new skills

the bradleyposters are here

>HPV
man I've taken a virology course and even I've never heard of this although I could probably write a paper on HIV on the fly
how come nobody ever talks about this

NO SOURCES! THIS IS FAR RIGHT PROPAGANDA!!! MODS!!!

need a catholic reactionary gf that loves premarital sex

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Or just give everyone the HPV vaccine

Even heterosexual guys can get HPV-associated cancers

Some of those sources are very old. They also don't distinguish between gays and non-gays who have sex with men (male prostitutes etc).

I live in Elephant and Castle and quite often when I go into a shop I'm the only one in there who's white and/or English

wait, you have furries on campus?
was always surprised there was no furry society at edinburgh desu, seems the kind of thing that at least 3 people would've come together and created, then left to languish.

>28% have had over 1000 partners

i'm one of the rorkiest rorkes who ever rorked and even i find that hard to believe

*breathes in*

you don't understand how easy it is to get fucked in the gay subculture

>28% ESTIMATED they had been with 1000 or more
ah yes.
also, i have had sex with 10,000 women, and they all said i was the biggest they'd ever had.

live nearby.

love going to the morrisons in walworth. its like you walk out of a bazaar full of pakistanis and romanians and kurds selling stuff to africans into a supermarket that is miraculously full of white people again.

>Rorke believes this shit

its not as easy as the memes

t. actual gay

Human papillomavirus. It's also tied to cervical and penile cancer. The majority of concern about it is geared towards women, predictably, but it's an issue with men just as much. There's a vaccine though.

as a fag you can go out and fuck 10 guys a night if you wanted to

The Coors Light says America but the Nickelback shirt says Canada

No gay prostitute is straight and the number of them that are actually straight is probably negligible.

Absolute STATE of British people, why do brits do this?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1515655332945.webm

it's also the leading cause of oropharyngeal cancer outside of smoking in men.

you gay?

Do you really think there aren't male prostitutes who do it for money?

yes i do, i spent like a month desperately trying to find someone who'd meet me irl to let me suck their dick and got nothing.
then the idea left my head lol

What's Oxford like

my mum has/had HPV and got cancer from it
serves her right for cheating on my dad and destroying our family

ah yes, this is true love

Only on Deecon

Tonnes of cosplayers and furries for the day - I'm fairly sure the vast majority of them are from Abertay (they have all the videogames courses and seem to have a lot of 'tism). It's a pain in the arse - stereotypes aside they really seem to have a problem with personal hygiene.

ah yes the yanks are all experts on gay prostitutes

>a fact fits your preconceptions, so you're still in the wrong
Fuck off bent cunt

benders out in full force tonight

shit weather i suppose, not much to do is there

Cor blimey

call her a thot

Do gay men brag about having sex? I'd understand why you'd brag about having sex with lots of women. Men? No.

cousin is in a gay marriage and i wish them all the

oh wait i'm rorke

roast in hell degenerate

I live the other side so I've never actually been to Walworth. I get a similar feeling in the market by the shopping centre though - it's genuinely like being in Africa (I spent a few months there, so I should know)

I go to the Tescos in Kennington and whilst there are lots of non-whites there too, I also saw Greg Davies from the Inbetweeners there a few days ago. Not sure what he's doing living in this shithole desu