What race are hispanics?

What race are hispanics?

white

latino

this
I am chi and I'm forced to check the "Caucasian" box on job apps

American

the american term "hispanic" generally reffers to people from latinamerica
in a more traditional sense, hispanic reffers to people that originate from Hispania, aka only people from the area of modern portugal and spain

Asian

>What races are hispanics?
ftfy

same
>ywn get extra gibbs for having some native blood

Orc

Hispanic

Americans are confusing.
>Een prinse van Oranje ben ik, vrij onverveerd, den Koning van Hispanje heb ik altijd geëerd.

Goddammit

This.

We are spanish, spanish speakers.

But you are not from Spain. So how can you be Hispanic?

Mexico was called Hispanje as well.

We are Spanish people not citizens of monarchy of spain.

shut the fuck up you stupid mutt, you are not spanish, and taco bell isnt spanish food
you cant even speak spain's spanish properly

MY ANCESTORS

t. moro

this
they are rapebabies so don't really belong to natives or iberians

T. El monARCO
We are Spanish, monORCO.

>not citizens of monarchy of spain
So you can't be Hispanic.

I’m Iberian, Zhang

Now i'm totally lost.

We are native spanish speakers, we are Spanish people, state of spain is just another government and the peninsula a geographical location.

you are not spanish, you just speak the language
you are less spanish than my french neighbors

Depends on the country, but in general it's a mixture of native american, iberian and black (from slaves) on varying degrees. Also, a lot of expelled muslims and jews from Spain ended going to the colonies as they were not as persecuted there and could fit better than in other parts of the world like Morocco or Turkey, were many ended, as most muslims in Spain didn't speak arabic but "mozárabe", which was basically spanish, same for the jews who spoke ladino which was also basically spanish.

French people dont speak spanish, and you arent the standard of anything I am the standard of spanishness.

All my family came from Spain and Portugal, and probably a southern french dude/gal in there as well as I unexplicably have a french last name

Mutt

t. americanneckbeard.jpg

We're Spanish rapebabies