IT'S HAPPENING, LADS!

IT'S HAPPENING, LADS!

Cool.

I have visited Auschwitz, Treblinka and Dachau. I still dont like jews.
There where shit ton of jews in Auschwitz when we (family) visited there, 30 degrees celsius and these kikes in their black felt hats and black overcoats, with beards and those side dreads.
It was odd, like how muslims visit Mecca I would not be surprised if european jews paid a visit to one of the camps to remind their kids Ezekiel and Schlomo what their grandparents went through.

I’m not an edgy faggot who denies the Holocaust

Hitler fucked up by not just drowning them all

holocaust is fake

I mean the fuck kinda reasoning is that, so what jews were wronged before so now they are ascended beings cured of sin. Mandatory love from everyone, fuck off. Bin Laden might have been punched in the dick once doesnt give him lifelong moral immunity

Really they should have just burnt the ghetto with everyone inside.

Holocaust was real but it was mainly a Polish genocide, not Jewish.

oi veh, muh six gorillion poles, muh warsaw uprising

>i force you to go
>feel bad now
Lmao, they really think change of mind comes like this? Atleast a free trip.

Poles were running many of the death camps.

There are no proofs that Hitler knew about the Holocaust.

he must have been super fucking incompetent then.
>sir, six million German citizens have just been killed on an industrial scale in government camps
>oops forgot to read the email you sent me about that

>comedy about Himmler, Heydrich, Eichmann, Hans Frank, etc. going to increasingly wacky lengths to carry out the Holocaust without Hitler finding it

>sir, six million German citizens
Germany only had 500k Jews and many of them survived, party due to emigration and partly because there were reservations about killing German Jews as opposed to Eastern European ones.
No historians has ever proven that Hitler ordered the Holocaust by the way. The only thing they have is the fact that he ordered Göring to take care of the Jewish problem, which was then relegated down the offices until they came up with killing them. Hitler was preoccupied with personally (and unsucessfully) leading the war effort and did rarely interfere in other things.

>"It's gonna be a surprise, he's gonna freak!"

the "holocaust" is the total number of jews who died between the time of 1939 and 1945. Its just a jewish scam to make people think there was sort of systematic genocide.

if there was no plan to genocide the jews why did the nazis order these special ovens?

>Jews just happened to die in ridiculously disproportionate numbers between 1939-45

that's the case for almost all ethnic groups in europe

Denying the holocaust is the retarded. The numbers may vary obviously, but how much of a brainlet do you have to be to deny it happened?

Like all conspiracies, it is just people who can't comprehend or understand what is going on, so they find ways to not believe it. There is a reason why very few people with an education in WW2 history deny it, but armchair experts do.

The Holocaust happened, but it was only 1 and 1/2 million and mostly Soviet commissars who died towards the end of the war because supply trains were bombed

The numbers decide on whether or not it was simply a genocide of the like the 20th century saw dozens of or a singular, history and world changing event on which all future socities must be built.

of course its retarded, why are you anglos coming here and talking seriously about it, thats why people think we're pol lite you prick

No it isn't.

2/3rds of European Jews mysteriously vanished. Hmmm I wonder what happened.

Hello Juden

So what? Either way its still a tragedy and people have a right to be upset about it. People who use it as emotional leverage are just as bad as people who denied it happened, but either people are not taken seriously in society.

I am a goyim, but honestly I wouldn't see the shame in being one. I don't see many Israeli flags projecting here, but I see a lot of Anglos doing it.

Oddly enough, that mentality flows on in real life. Our previous leader who was well respected by the community (the real community, not poor bitter people) was a Jew. Look what we have now.

>but either people are not taken seriously in society
that might be the case for new zealand

>Hmmm I wonder what happened.
>Flag

RARE
A
R
E

Name one example where this has serious effected day to day life for a German.

Are you mad the COD WW2 release did not have swastikas or something? You brainlets need to get a hobby or something. No one outside of deprived children on the net care about this shit in real life.

please tell me more about german society and the impact of the holocaust on it (or lack thereof I suppose)

I'm not sure what you're implying.

Do you think ~5.5 million jews just immigrated to the US and no one noticed?

Shame this turned into a Sup Forums thread. That headline is hilarious. Here, have a (you).

This is basically my point. You don't understand what you are saying and you can't back it up.

Its easy to assume something is not possible if you don't understand the gravity of it. Consider this, even if 10,000 people Jewish people died during the holocaust, it would be a catastrophic event in modern history. Conservative modern estimates put the holocaust at 400x that many casualties. That is simply just Jews. If you consider other POW, the numbers rise dramatically. Jews were the minority victim, not the majority.

Honestly, if people in your society are still confused about the reality of a war you started, the current laws are still relevant. You need more education in the subject. My point is though that people relevant to Germany are aware and informed about this. It is brainlet imageboard posters that are trying to create an identity that are not.

They wanted to make Pizzas with potato toppings and sausages

nice way of shifting the goal post. you implied the holocaust just happened and it was bad and that's it. it content that it had lasting repercussions on german society and therefore the validity of all of it is important because it directly affects the lives of millions of people. honestly I find this authoritarian mindset of "it happened and if you have doubts you need more "education"" quite frightful.

No doubt you do. You are a brainlet. I am sure many realities frighten you.

Don't accuse me of shifting the goal post. I am still waiting for one piece of evidence of how the fake claims about WW2 war crimes have destroyed you ability to live a day to day life. Feel free to link any cited and reviewed piece of evidence reflecting the injustice modern German society faces after you guys got BTFO for attempting genocide.

You won't though because you guys got of lightly.

The six million Jews was accmulation various surrounding country the most being in Poland (9.5% of the population ouch) SU and Romania

It's obvious you have a chip on your shoulder about Germans so there's no need to keep up the charade. I know you know nothing about German society and the important of the Holocaust and that you don't have anything intelligent to say about it.

Still waiting for that link hans.

If you are the expert you claim, just link one peer reviewed piece. Are you implying you have not even research what you are so adamant on defending?

>caring this much about dead jews
>and on Sup Forums at that

You really need to find a better post-parliamentary hobby, John

Teenage angst in not evidence Hemi.