I visited a supermarket for the first time today. A place called "new world...

I visited a supermarket for the first time today. A place called "new world." It was amazing! Food from all over the world, at your finger tips. I purchased some "Rice noodles" (Chinese), Swiss (Sweden) chocolate and a bunch of curry (Indian) sauces to use in cooking. Also, they had an area to buy cooked food which had all sorts of pies and foreign dishes. It was honestly the best experience of my life. I am going home on Friday (I live on a very small island off the North east coast) and I am wondering if Sup Forums can give me advice on foreign foods to buy before I go back? It is a big supermarket and will probably have stuff I have never even heard of.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smetana_(dairy_product)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Smetana

Isn't that just Russian for sour cream or is there some unique ingredient differentiating it from the rest?

>Smetana
What is it? I need to know what area to look at

Montreal steak spice
Dare Maple Leaf Cream biscuits
Coffee crisp

Is it this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smetana_(dairy_product)

I remember you.
How have you never been to New world before lmao

The only time I have visited mainland is to attend family gatherings - in very rural areas.

That's fucking grim mate, didn't you say your parents are cousins?

Yeah, its a very small island

>Swiss (Sweden) chocolate

>Condensed milk
Dolce de letche
>stroopwaffel

you are adorable

Teriyaki Sauce
European chocolates
Premium Ice Cream

btw do you have a kinda weird accent coming from an isolated community such as your island? I know in the US there are people who live on little isolated islands with completely different accents than anywhere else.

>swiss (sweden) chocolate
something doesn’t add up

Sopa de Macaco

What was it like being in a place crowded with so many people and faces you had never seen before? Did you feel excited or scared?

Get some Dutch (Denmark) stroopwafels.

>Swiss (Sweden)
YES

>all sorts of pies
Limburger (Luxembourg) Vlaai

Lats one from me:
A Bossche (Botswana) Bol.

They dont sell leaf shit outside leafland

Thank you dutch user! All of those look delicious!

wholesome thread bruv are you still here?

i can recommend various packed snacks and candy and soda from japan korea and china

try ramune soda if it's there, it's japanese soda in a glass bottle with a glass ball inside, very interesting construction. or just any drinks from there.

shrimp chips, potato chips with slight chocolate covering (dont knock it till you try it), various quick ramens for you to compare etc

You're right.

oh hello Borat

you really wanna play this game?

I'm aroused

>Russians consider whipping cream to be a special gastro experience