don't butt in in my conversation
no idea

Kek I know

Here have some of my love

fake love

No I don't think so

No

Well at least it’s something right?

Yes, but realized that I wasn't anymore a few months later. Thankfully, I didn't do anything about it.

Yes, but they never love me back.

This, fuck

Once, and it made me wish I was dead.

Yes and wasn't like that feeling I felt towards my irl crashes. I used to talk to one weeb boy on int sometimes and after some time we started talking more and more often. It wasn't serious at first and we didn't do anything but some shitposing, but then he added me on steam and some days later we started messaging each other on steam too. He was kinda shy at first, but then he opened up a bit after telling me about his highschool experiences and me telling him about mine. It turned out that both of us were 'non-talkative' type of guys and we didn't really like our classmates. After some more talking I found out he also hated drunktards, smokers and loved to run outside, just like me, he seemed like the only one who could understand and we would literally talk for days sometimes, which has never happened to me before. After that we would message(or more like spam at that point) each other about everything we were doing/were going to do, it was really nice and enjoyable, messaging him was one of the only things that made me happier when I had to go to a family meeting in the countryside, with nothing, but a really old pc which couldn't connect to the net for some reason to entertain myself, but I had him. Thinking about it, someone once asked me 'are you guys in love or something' and I said no, but now I understand that I was and still am attached to him emotionally.
(2K limit blablablah)

cont
Sadly, due to my issues or something like that, I would tease or say mean things to him even though I never really meant it and he would take it really close to his heart. Like, for example, when I added one guy and told him that I really enjoyed talking to him and that he was better than my qtie boy although I added that guy simply because of one steam guide I needed help with or when I said that I was having fun with my uni friends even though I don't go out with anyone but my 2 school friends or family. After that he started going afk and not replying, which made me worried but he said that he was playing games on a console. I didn't mind but some time later he started going offline for literal days and weeks and he would not reply to me either or just give me oneword replies. This kinda made me mad and I removed him which seemed to be too much for him (even though he noticed after a literal week, during which I was checking his profile every hour!) and he stopped talking to me at all. It would be impossible to reestablish that bond now, but it's okay because I have memories of him and that one year was one of the funniest things lately but I'm worried because he'a around the same age as me and he also studies in uni and has to put up with normies everyday. He didn't really like his relatives either so I'm worried that he might be feeling lonely, isolated or left alone which makes me sad as he doesn't deserve this.
>he will never call me 'you baka!' again
>I will never buy him that shitty game he wanted even though he had it on his ps
>I will never make him happy
>still looking at the screens I took and posts he made in the Sup Forums archive even though it's been a few months
>wasn't there and didn't say anything when it was his birthday 3 weeks ago
;_;
Im not sure whether I want him to see this or not because I never apologized but he or people who knew about us and could tell him are sleeping right now so it doesnt matter, I just hope he's okay
(I miss you)

No, I liked a girl a lot once but I don't think it's love.

Yes. 2 years ago but she was stolen from me by a fat indian thanks yo my drama teacher. I'll probably kill myself soon.

I wish I haven't, the thot spent my all money and left me saying that I was bad to her and now I'm stuck with my complexes and with no money

I was in love once. I paid for it dearly. Two years of suffering, and then two of a hollow feeling, like constantly switching between falling and drowning. It's a psychosis, and I'm definitely not going there again.

Wtf I'm not reading this

i love this manga

one-sided and it bordered on obsession tbf
i still regret it and everytime i run into her at the train station, my gut drops

You don't have to, I just wanted to get it off my chest since it's been more than 6 weeks already
>I will never take my qtie boy to Japan
>we will never meet up and have fun in a nonsexual way
>I will never put glasses or some cosplay on him
:-\

Sorry about that. There's still a lot of chances you will meet someone like him and may be closer than you think. Try doing other kind of stuff.

Thanks.
I wish, but I also doubt that
He's an ex-comrade just as me and yet he has that unique mindset which is rare as fuck here that it seems to be almost impossible to find someone like that

Maybe you could move to another place?

Yes, but i'm a coward so i dump anyone who hits on me.

No, l*ve doesn't exist, it's just a reproductional instinct

Infatuated would be a better term.
But yes.

this, shyness is a curse

no, I am not even sure it exists, back in high school I got a gf, because everyone else was doing it, so I would tell her shit like I love you and such, but never actually felt anything for her

>I would tell her shit like I love you and such, but never actually felt anything for her
wat who the fuck does that

if you want to put your benis in a girl you kinda have to interestingly enough back then I didn't have much of a libido either, so even getting laid was something I did exclusively because everyone else was doing it, back then I always tried to fit in. So I started dating my classmate, and when she asked me if I love her said yes. I only ever had one other relationship and once again felt nothing for the girl

2 more years in uni then i'm moving far, far away
she goes to another university but our routes force us to meet eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If I see her again next Monday, I'm gonna lose it!

Manga's name?

omoide emanon

No, as I intentionally avoid that level of attachment to people. I might have had a crush once or twice but I intentionally destroy those feelings too because it won't lead to anything good.
There isn't anyone out there for defective people like me.

worst mistake of my life

No, I have not been in love nor has any girl ever to this date loved me.

yes and i fucked up like i always do

I'M NOT IN LOVE
SO DON'T FORGET
IT'S JUST A SILLY PHASE I'M GOING THROUGH

No. 34 yo kissless handheldless virgin.

i'm not capable of love

i have tried, but i feel nothing, i only want to escape

Not since High School.

yes and it was horrible:
she loved me back.. for a while

so what happened

yes, but it has been quite a while, even though I had other girlfriends.

It's a warm fuzzy feeling but it goes away.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

2 times yea.
It stopped hurting when i accepted that no woman will ever love me.

yes, but I wish I didn't

AND JUST BECAUSE
I CALLED YOU UP
DON'T GO AND THINK YOU GOT IT MADE

no

>my post is gone
god damn it janny delete gay shit not Sup Forumsernational feels aaaaaaaahhhh

Yes.
It's not a pleasant feeling.

Yes, but it's very to similar to depression - you can't think straight and fear of everything

I dont know.

yes
it is the best thing ever when mutual

Nah, never.
Not broken up about it or anything, if it happens it happens.

twice, unrequited. Not bitter though

Never again...
My gf cucked me with my schoolbully

Same, brat, I got conscripted and she nedojdalas'...

Love? Love is for the living, Sal.