I don't get it, why do people complain about 'Muslims taking over Europe'...

I don't get it, why do people complain about 'Muslims taking over Europe'? It doesn't seem like there are even that much. Is it just autistic manchildren that get upset they see a brown lego in their white lego collection?

I don't see what's the big deal.

>Portugal
>more than 50%

kek

>moortugal

Go read the projections of population percentages in the next decades on the EU website.
Tbh I don't even care about Muslims, I just don't want niggers.

Birth rates 3x that the rest of the population + continued migration + family migration

>European men are beta bitches who can't even inseminate their women
>this is the muslims' fault

I never said it was the muslims fault. I am explaining to OP why they are "taking over Europe."

I said that I don't care about muslims lol
I just don't want niggers, they will likely end up imitating their american cousins instead of becoming productive members of society

But if they didn't you would have no problem with them right?

I would, they're an eyesore and don't belong here.

t. Nafri

How the fuck can someone want sandniggers in their country?

So, it is autism as I suspected, don't they give you medication for that?

t. Literal nigger
Muslim girls are qt too :3 unlike the negro thug

>Portugal

Nothing out of that trash country surprises me anymore.

Suomen pa suomenska lappalapalala kapala suomenska

Just because you fell for the brainwashing necessary to make retarded Americans condone the war in Iraq and Afghanistan doesn't mean everyone else in the world is as stupid as you.

This, holy fucking shit i hate KFCforbrains niggers so much

He's right tho. 9/11 or ISIS are the last reasons why people bere hate muslims, arabs in particular

Did Portugal never remove their Jews and Muslims like Spain did?

t. modern day opium addicted pedophile that thinks the vietnamese are going to turn his country communist

Makes no sense, are you a bot or something?

You are literally sub-100 IQ, don't converse with me. My opinions are way too intelligent for you to even comprehend, you peasant.

You melbourne towelhead turd have to understand there's no reason to look to far away to get why people hate you. Muslims are shit people that carry a shit culture and shit mindset, that qualifies them as Undesirable to anybody who's not vain to the point of denying reality to keep an imaginary moral high ground. That's the truth.

>European men are beta bitches who can't even inseminate their women
it's unironically at least partly down to plastics and other shit in the water rendering the people infertile

Learn how to type in proper English and not like an illiterate loser, Gespacho. Thanks.

>Build a hydralisk
Explain this

by the time you find out it will be too late

Stop being a literal human tumour, leeching off and destroying whatever country's dumb enough to host you until it turns into a carbon copy of the shithole you or your locust parents left, and maybe the non-muslim world will stop hating you.

What the fuck are you even typing you sad cunt? Did all that Ritalin fry your tiny mind? Seek help and stop having aneurysms about the fact that people actually go outside unlike you and thus adapt to to weather instead of being a sickly pasty pimploid freak.

Cool off bitch or you'll trigger the C-4

I honestly have no fucking clue what you're trying to type. I bet you think you are proficient at English too. It's fucking embarrassing, mate.

Don't listen to the aussie, your posts were in legible english, vittorio.

Stop lying to him, he types like a psychopath.

I, for one, will not tolerate this moorish behaviour any longer.

>Is it just autistic manchildren that get upset they see a brown lego in their white lego collection?

this is exactly why were commiting suicide with brexit right now. because retarded boombers and racists cant handle seeing a brown face

Many Muslims are infinitely more dangerous than many niggers.

>because retarded boombers and racists cant handle seeing a brown face

Blame your stupid government for refusing to have a sensible immigration policy.

>The UK population is projected to increase by 3.6 million (5.5%) over the next 10 years, from an estimated 65.6 million in mid-2016 to 69.2 million in mid-2026. ... Over the next 10 years, 46% of UK population growth is projected to result from more births than deaths, with 54% resulting from net international migration

Let's be honest, mate, it's what you get for not eradicating your boomer population.

>leave EU for less immigrants
>government still imports immigrants but instead of slavs they are pakis and poos

Nah, Muslim-majority countries are generally much more prosperous than African countries. The best country on the African continent is Tunisia.

give me a map like this but with people below 30, then you will see why Europe will be islamic

>Long term projections that use data pulled from a 6 month large spike

k

you're always welcome here and see for yourself

Can't morph Larva into Hydralisks until you build a den.

THERE ARE NO TRUE ARABS THOSE DAYS
BECAUSE BUSH BURNED THEM ON A DESERT
IT IS VERY HOT ON DESERTS ALREADY
BUT BUSH TOOK THEM AND BURNED THEM ANYWAYS

some of those are golden

Too good.

Oh noooo shawarma instead of traditional moose head for dinner how horrible. You're right, it's hell on Earth.

>australia
FUCK AUSTRALIANS im gonna climb my way to the top of the EU to nuke the fuck out of your country

Woah, so much for religion of peace. Calm down.

I will rape you if you don't stop :3

russia woke af

>Iberians will unironically have to go on a reconquista in a few decades

Its going to be so glorious

young breeding age bracket is all muslims making 10 kids

Wow you're going to re-invade Europe? Sounds a bit harsh. Where will the capital of the caliphate be located? Lisbon, Madrid or Medina?

Brussels obviously, Amsterdam could do too. Any coastal city near that area will be good.

Why Amsterdam? Easier to pray to Mecca from there? Or is it because you can then launch attacks on Britain?

kara inek my moorish friend

Not racially.

Let's be real here, we'll probably have open borders by 2040

Didn't know the portuguese classified as neo-english now. How times have changed....

They pulled those 2010/2016 numbers out of their ass though. They probably counted every non-western immigrant as muslim. Plus, I don't think they realize birth rates for 2nd gen (and up) muslims are equal to the native population, at least in the Netherlands. So that zero migration number doesn't make much sense either.

In germany, in some cities 50% of newborns are muslims... don't have to be a genius to figur out where it will go.

>5-10%
More like 20-25%

is this image purposely colored for the Portugal may may?
Because Portugal is 80% Catholic, and no other religion is large enough to make it on the list

>Portugal
>Spain
>Belgium
>Germany
>Czech Republic
>Hungary
>Russia
>Belarus
>Turkey
>Greece
>Croatia
No, seriously, is Europe /r9k/ the continent?
(yea, I know, Turkey and Russia are not part of Europe but it's still funny af)

France is only 5,6% Muslim

Yes

Because they are rude, loud, criminal and cost money.

So every single one is one too many.

And when everyone is working you see them on the streets.
When everyone is inside in the evening they are still on the streets.

No.

>Because Portugal is 80% Catholic

The state of Ameridumb education. Portugal is an Islamic State, mate. Fuck and here I was wondering how the fuck you retards couldn't point to Iraq on a map.

>Complain about Muslim taking over Europe
>Chinese people heard about it, stop visiting Europe
> Things get better

Doesn't China also have Muslim problems?

Mostly limited to remote Northwestern provinces as of 2017

Same in the Netherlands. Unironically.