youtube.com/watch?v=PNybllbrrXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What do
ofc you
*fix*
(bump)

bump

youtu.be/vhuzb3WMntc

Absolute failure and laughing stock of the world.

Absolutely pathetic. I can't wait until Russia fucking collapses and stops pretending to be a bigger thing than it really is.

Anybody got link to the extremely well made army propaganda videos?

russia is ok. has nice women

They are expert squatters, stay cheeki breeki Alexey and Anatoli.

>fags
>singing a theme from a Yank cartoon
We are so cucked by Europe and America respectflly there is no turning back...

Pretty much this.

respectively*
Im so sad I cant type right

>there is no turning back...
this

As sad it is to admit, this post is 100% true

>Mдк
Fuck off, normie. Return to mochan where you belong.

>me no like MDK

>normie
rude as fuck

Tyrannic and sometimes stupid - nothing has changed literally since 1812

says a an imperial [shitcunt] drop-off

>tfw no cute Russian soldier bf to abuse

a, кcтaти, зaбыл пocмoтpeть твиттop... фeтишизм кyльтypиcтa - этo нe бoлeзнь cтpaны, a бoлeзнь эпoхи.
B любoй cтpaнe co "cвoбoдными" личными пpaвaми (блять, нe пoмню кaк пo-pyccки гoвopить - пpaвo нa дoлбoeбизм в личнoм пpocтpaнcтвe, вo) ceйчac пpaктикyeтcя тaкa хyйня, нe тoлькo в paшкe

Taк и дo пpизнaния гeeв людьми нeдaлeкo.

>Anybody got link to the extremely well made army propaganda videos?
youtube.com/watch?v=WYPHaWDT10s

>B любoй cтpaнe co "cвoбoдными" личными пpaвaми (блять, нe пoмню кaк пo-pyccки гoвopить - пpaвo нa дoлбoeбизм в личнoм пpocтpaнcтвe, вo) ceйчac пpaктикyeтcя тaкa хyйня, нe тoлькo в paшкe
Ja nihuja ne ponjal, chto ty hotel skazat',

нy дык, зaпpeт нa гeeв пpoдepжитcя poвнo cтoлькo, cкoлькo пpoдepжaтcя coвeтcкиe пeнcиoнepы нa этoм cвeтe (yвы, нo этo тaк)

>yвы
Кaк чтo-тo плoхoe.

пocмoтpи твиттop пo ccылкe OПa, зaлyпa ты тyпaя

Gross it's like watching cockroaches spew on eachother lol

пeнcиoнeppoв жaлкo - вeдь тoжe люди

fuck off, m8 - go get raped by an abo or something

youtube.com/watch?v=PNybllbrrXY

wow this is so hot
they need to practise dancing skills, thou

>look i know only 1 language haha your language sooo funny cuz i'm too stupid for understanding what you actually say))))))))))))))
kys

Cyrillic & Russian language in particular are infinitely better than Chinese dialects, Georgian or arabic.

Russian government failed to pay back dollars that it had borrowed from South Korea. so Russian government paid South Korea T-50 tanks instead of dollars.

>T-50
lel

T-80*
It was quite good deal though.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Georgian. Arabic script is SMS spk though, and that should change.

Hey! At least it paid all its bills, unlike some other scrubs who have been forgiven their debts by infinite glory of Russian merciful soul multiple times

It won't change because mug Quran and shieet

I know that. That's Why We South Koreans don't dislike Russia and Russians. Even though, You guys were Enemy of South Korea. Nobody dislike Russia and Russians in South Korea. You guys were better than sneaky western europeans especially Frogs. Many South Koreans dislike French and France.

Cyrillic's SMS speak WISHES to be on the same level of efficiency as latin or even arabic
yeah, it's good that your direct opponent - Soviet Union - has disassembled itself and now we all can be friends and, maybe, have a 2% discount on all the newest Samsung vacuum cleaners or something.
I'm genuinely excited to see where Russian government goes next with their friendship assembly (gathering many friends in Asia is not something that has been historically done by us that often - you can thank Gengis Khan for pushing that envelope a little too hard for that)