Southern Italy is better than Northern Italy

Southern Italy is better than Northern Italy

This man is obviously no ethnically italian.

>terroni in Sup Forums

is there really such a huge difference between the north and the south of Italy?

When the moon
hits your eye
Like a big pizza pie
That's La Creatuaaaaaa....

you can find nordic looking people in the northern mountains, and arab looking people on sicily.
the north is clean and rich compared to the south

Agian with this meme..
Just becuase someone isn't a pasty pink albino snownigger doesn't mean they are Arab or African

have you been to south italy, specifically sicily? no.
have i? yes. so shut it mutt

I'm from there (messina) you ignorant snownigger

You will also find blond people in the south tho.

Sicily in particular has the highest amount of redheads in the country
Blue and green eyes are common in addition to brown
This snownigger and his protestant one drop mentality is ignorant

North is better! I know, I played eu4!

we can all lie on the internet

of course, just like you can find blonde people in nigeria. doesn't change that majority by far do not have blonde hair

there is no fucking 'protestant one drop mentality', that's purely an anglo-american thing. i'm not even protestant so shut it mutt

so your a Muslim immigrant ?
That would explain Alot
You all have an inferiority complex when it comes to southern Europeans

North italy isn't more blondish than south italy if this is what you are trying to say.. both have a small part of people with light featured

muh heritage

polish

i said northern mountains, not north italy in general.

Fuck off terrone

kys commiefornia
I have no hatred for Poles
I don't say they are Asian becuase they were invaded by the Mongol horde
Fuck off polentone

Even the south has mountains.. and unironically whiteish people come from there due to inbreeding

t. Daniele della Polenta, proud Lega nord voter and Juventus fan
let's get naked and dance around a river, lads

we are asian so shut it mutt

makes no sense

>M-m-my region is better than yours because we have less melanin than you!
Jesus Christ, how pathetic. At least when we shit on the south we do on each and every single aspect of it.

I smell butthurt terroni ITT

I never alluded to race or ethnicity
I sew you drew that conclusion in your head
Enjoy selim and mutumbo fucking your sister while you work to pay for terroni NEETbux

Why are you so poor??

Oh no no no no

Recessive genes and sexual selection.. in places where you can choose among more people the recessive genes don't activates.. and you can find a lot of isolated small towns in the mountains with only two surnames and all blue eyed people

You stole two sicilies gold

>muh gold

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Terronia was poor and still is, damn you terroni smell so bad.

Polenta is fucking delicious Ciro & Caloggero

this

Fuck off Gianpaolo, c'avete solo la nebbia

Denmark btfo

Shut up, mutt. This is what most full blooded Italians look like

Yes. Areas in Milano and smaller towns in the north are comfy, everything south for Rome is shit

>h-h-he not really Italian, I s-swear!!
Why is this always the excuse, it's a fact that there are dark brown Italians. Stop trying to deny their existence

Are southern italians the hide and seek world champions?

>Matteo Messina Denaro (born 26 April 1962), also known as Diabolik, is a Sicilian Mafia boss. He got his nickname from the Italian comic book character of the same name. He is considered to be one of the new leaders of Cosa Nostra after the arrest of Bernardo Provenzano on 11 April 2006, and the arrest of Salvatore Lo Piccolo in November 2007. Matteo Messina Denaro became known nationally on 12 April 2001 when the magazine L'Espresso put him on the cover with the headline: Ecco il nuovo capo della Mafia ("Here is the new Mafia boss"). He has been a fugitive since 1993 and according to Forbes magazine he is among the ten most wanted criminals in the world.[1][2] With the deaths of Bernardo Provenzano in 2016 and Salvatore Riina in 2017, Denaro is seen as the unchallenged boss of all bosses within the Italian mafia.

It's not really hide and seek if you're "hiding" comfortably in your own home