Why do Whites look down to Asian?

I always get this patronized feeling around Whites. Like they are smirkishly looking down on us Asian.

Is it because we have smaller physique and don't seem intimidating?

""無意識に""が抜けているぞこの間抜け

if we have eye contact i need to look down

Not really. I think most of us are indifferent or don't care about Asians. Even among racists who hate pakis, niggers and stuff; Asians just seem to coast by in the background.

because Asians are smaller than whites

this

Go back to /r/asianmasculinity, riceboy.

wh*Tes are a disease upon this planet, just ignore them, they'll eventually just kill themselves or shoot up a school or take a stupid loan and fuck their life up. fucking subhumans.

It's because you are small, devious little creatures.

>the chad asian vs the virgin waito piggu

>ching chong ping pong mi dong long
How can insectoids even compete?

>""無意識に""が抜けているぞこの間抜け

>stand in train
>everyone is smaller than me
why cant asians get taller

White male is the most desired human on earth.

>Is it because we have smaller physique and don't seem intimidating?
Pretty much, Crackers are to Asians, what niggers are to crackers.

Makes me uncomfortable

left on me

i agree

Because you come from a shame-based culture and are seeing things that arent there.

because you wish being that girl

the fuck is going on here

I am pretty racist towards niggers and sandniggers, but I feel asians are equal with whites. Atleast most asians.

only the japanese and south koreans are acceptable t b q h

I just want whiteboy to look at me as they desire on girl. but it will never happen because they only like nipgook.

it's some club in hong kong or china iirc.
blonde guy wanted some chink bagene and decided the best course of action would be to literally steal the first interested girl.

Chinese beta was unfortunate enough to date a girl willing to cuck him with the first white she encounters.