TFW been back from Europe for over a week now and still depressed

>TFW been back from Europe for over a week now and still depressed.

I just want to go back lads. I love Australia and the nice weather here, but my god Europe was beautiful. Italy felt like home to me: amazing tier lifestyles, rich culture, beautiful architecture, friendly people and an atmosphere that inspired me. Makes me wonder why my dad and his family never wanted to move back there rather than stay here. My month there was the best time of my life. Europe has so much more to offer.

which country have you been?

Glad you enjoyed it, come back again if you want.

Felt the same way after leaving England 2bh

Everyone was so different

Almost all of them.

Italy, Swizerland, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Czechia, Holland, France, UK

Italy, France and Austria were my favourite countries. Florence and Vienna most beautiful and best lifestyles; Rome for having so much to see with its historical sites, churches, Vatican and famous locations; and Paris because, like Rome, there was so much to see and do, especially since I love the arts and the literary scene. Only thing I hated about Paris was the extraordinary amount of Africans that live there now.

I want to go to Sicily, Calabria and central Italy below Rome next time. I imagine it would be so much nicer in the summer too.

australia is much more open, here there is little true wilderness left

All countries are nice on vacation, and shit when you're living there all your life. Australia looks cool to me by the way

You should also check out Spain sometime desu.

Sevilla is top comfy.

wog cunt

Gook

>My month there was the best time of my life.

Remember, going to a country while in holiday mode is very different from actually working and every day life there.

Pretty much this

Did you go alone? I want to travel too but have no one to go with. I think im too autistic to travel alone and i feel like its weird

I'm a different guy but its depends what you want to do. If you want to just see shit its the best way to go. You don't need to plan days just see shit and leave when you're done and go to whatever you want.
Rome and London and those places are perfect for it but a little Spanish beach town would make you want to neck

I've been to both Italy and Spain, you should try and visit Spain next time, as they have, in my opinion, if not richer culture, then more interesting history.

I was in similar situation and decided to give it a go, it was honestly one of the best decisions I've ever made
Once you get over the anxiety of eating at restaurant alone and stop giving a shit about stuff like that, you start truly enjoying the benefits of lone traveling such as doing whatever the fuck you feel like doing
Around 10% of tourists at most places are lone travelers, so it's not like you are some kind of a freak

I did it. It was not as a bad, because I randomly found people to hang out with.

But yea, I would also rather go with someone else.

>Holland
>A country
Smh

it's actually really fun and liberating so long as the country is safe and there's no major language barrier

Only Chinese and Japanese tourists look beyond Amsterdam desu.

Went with friends. I want to go alone next time though. Its fun going with friends until you get sick of them and realise that you're interests are much different to theirs. Its also much less stressful when you're able to do w/e you want without compromise and take as long as you like at galleries, museums or parts of the cities, especially when you can wander the streets aimlessly without having to feel like you need an end-point to satisfy them. Whenever I wanted to admire scenery, go to parks and spend time at museums I kept getting complaints from my friends to hurry up or that they wanted to do something together rather than me see something I wanted.

If you really want to travel someone, its fine going solo. The only downside is eating alone. I went to Melbourne alone a few years ago for a week and it was great, I just felt like a sperg when I dined at restaurants alone. Its a very liberating experience and you wont be anywhere near as bad as you think once you're there.

why didn't you just buy something like cake or a candy and eat it in a toilet?

I learned that the best way of getting over anxiety of dining alone is to drink alcohol before and during the eating

All your countrymen must be really anxious then all the time alone or in groups in restaurants or just randomly on the street

Yes we are very introverted people having troubles with social interactions
It's a cold climate thing

Sevilla is third world

Terminator2.