Is this the EU century?

Is this the EU century?

benis haha

EU needs to grow some balls first

lol, no

The EU is already a walking corpse. Give it thirty years. This is the Chinese Century.

Russia will be joining the EU soon

>chinese

being this oblivious to the economies around the world

>Chinese

It's a bubble m8

EU on the other hand is a long term thing

Like Turkey? Haha

cant happen too soon, you play too much the "i have bigger dick" game

Even if you wanted to join, wouldn't almost every former ussr country veto it?

Depends on a lot of things. The success of the reforms around the euro and the common military projects for example.
Another important thing is our new relation with China as the silk road meme manifests.

We should conquer the EU and make you accept us by force.
r8 my plan

you are too weak for that tho

EU will never federalize so no, EU will wither away into servile role while China, US and Russia does with us what they like.

We should also keep an eye on the eu role in international economic affairs after Trump, I hate people overstimating the importance of what Trumpo does and blaming him of almost everything, but you can't deny that right now he has done some damage to the international credibility of the USA as an economic partner, with his isolationist moves discarding the TPP and trashing NAFTA right now.
Governments don't know what to do right now regarding this and at the moment it seems like they look at the eu, as the only western partner with a similar economy size to USA, as the alternative like Canada, Japan or Mercosur.

Falling for the chinese bubble meme

The navigation in my car now works with this. Europa stronk.

I certainly hope so. It would be a huge step forward for EU.
Russian Federation would have to balkanize first with every oblast having it's own representation in the EU.
Otherwise Moscow and the sorrounding areas would not only get the majority in EU parliament but also greatly overshadow the lesser developed parts of Russia and that would be destructive to not only EU but also Russian people living outside of Moscow.

I would actually be excited for the future of EU if this happened.
Can't fucking wait my friend.

>the satellite named after a british child is called Muhammed.
fucking LMAO

Every century is European century, as it always was and always will be.

For real?

>Arianespace Vega rocket launches Mohammed VI-A
>Brits

Why you lying?

That's a Moroccan one.

Sadly not while Putin lives.

Also werks with all new phones. Nokia 8 uses it.