Israel

Do you Love Israel and the Jewry?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-bill-mosque-call-to-prayer-muslim-islam-mosque-pass-first-reading-parliament-a7620336.html
alarab.com/Article/837390
haaretz.com/science-and-health/palestinians-and-jews-share-genetic-roots-1.5411201
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They need more diversity

I hate Israel for being a colonialistic apartheid regime. No opinion on jewry.

No I hate them.

But I also hate all non-whites.

>colonialistic

How? More than half of Israeli Jews are from the Middle East where they were driven away by Muslims.

>apartheid

Arabs with Israeli citizenship have equal rights. Why should Israel give "equal rights" to people they are occupying in Gaza and the West Bank? Should Americans also give citizenship to Iraqis and Afghans?

Yeah yeah i do

>How?

By creating and supporting settlements in West Bank

>Should Americans also give citizenship to Iraqis and Afghans?

If they occupied them for 60 years while denying their independence and colonizing them then yes, they should be given citizenship.

>Why should Israel give "equal rights" to people they are occupying in Gaza and the West Bank? Should Americans also give citizenship to Iraqis and Afghans?
No but they shouldn‘t settle illegal housings there

>Should Americans also give citizenship to Iraqis and Afghans?
These are two different situation. a lot of Palestinians used to live in the Israeli side but they fled during the war. Both Palestinians and Israelis claim the land.

The US went to Iraq and Afghanistan some say for US interest, and some say they fought in these land to defeat terrorism or "WMD". Nobody is claiming land in this situation.

>women have rights
>christians dont just have rights but are the highest educated religious group
>even muslims have more rights than muslim in arab countries
arabs should honestly just let themselves get ruled by Israel

>even muslims have more rights than muslim in arab countries

don't care

>nazi propaganda
Jews are not a race

No, i dont care about them.
Do your jew-things its not my business

In all ? I've seen awesome jews and disgusting ones the same applies to the arabs here, its a very diverse place in a very small sliver of land
For me? I think compare to many other countries israel has a ton of potential, a unique place to be here a bit hot and expensive yet not boring at all

Is traveling in israel other than apparently dangerous places safe?

>that flag
>those numbers

Depends where you want to, in the settlement quite dangerous some times yet other than the settlements not really
You need to pay attention that we are in the middle east, a hell hole right now

The shocking truth

Thx mate, i've been interested in Israel in a month of Sundays. Yeah i'm not retarded enough to go to those sensitive areas. The problem is i've been to Iran, so it's very likely that i'll be refused to enter the country lmao

no, but all middle east is a shithole so dont really know who to side with

I dont know about that
Good luck on your journey to here

I've never had any problems with Jews, and as for Israel, I still think they're too apartheid, but I've warmed up to them a bit since I realized how fucked up and illiberal most Middle East states are and how liberal Israel is in comparison.

the average arab muslim lives a far better life in here than the ones in arab countries

Yeah anyway thx

In what way they are treated better?
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-bill-mosque-call-to-prayer-muslim-islam-mosque-pass-first-reading-parliament-a7620336.html

Palestinian Israelis are liberal and not religious?

Sometimes I wish I was Jewish. Not an Israeli but a U.S. Jew because its like they have their own little club, not just a community but this little circle that all Jewish businessmen have that lets them help each other for maximum profit

Yeah forget about UAE, Qatar, Kuwait

Living in Denmark and buying the jew meme

No they don't. If it were up to them they'd kick us all of out of the middle east and just force us into europe. You love refugees right?

>Arabs with Israeli citizenship have equal rights
ayyyee

Yes. They BTFO White people at least once every century. 10/10 people. You have to admire their dedication, perseverance, and their scholarly ethics.

Why no sephardi, mizrahi or muslim prime minister since the foundation of the State of Israel?

Treated better to leave
Nah, treated better by their freedom of though and expression
And about the link related, you could say the same about jews in the arab countries that fled (i wonder why)

>Nah, treated better by their freedom of though and expression

Tell me about all of those arabs living in israel who are free to voice their anti israel opinion and still live in the country.

woah Muslims are so bad that they let Jews live in their country for generations? Muslims allowed Jews to come back to the holy land during the umayyad caliphate and after Jews were kicked from Spain Ottomans took you in and also took refuge in the Middle East during Nazi Germany. The creation of Israel was seen as betrayal by the Muslims.

Really ? Tibi zohabi the north Islamic section
>Let
Tell me more about their living conditions and how they were treated

with tolerance and respect. Dude even Jews helped with the contribution of the Islamic golden age.

>oil countries
the vast majority of arab countries are hell holes
you're invited to come here and witness how many palestinians are flooding in to work here
on the other hand, barely, if any arab israelis are willing to go work or live in arab countires

there you go, in arabic, just for you
alarab.com/Article/837390

You get a lot of gibs from Europe and the US. At least these oil countries use their own resources to create better living condition.

they really need to stop stealing our water supplies in the south and violating our airspace other than that they can do whatever the fuck they want

Yes... With mien kampf as well why not...
In all if you're an Israeli arab and you dont hate us/support hamas or the other groups then you're ok on my book
And of course i don't see why would he/she be discriminated at all only if you don't go Sup Forumstard that is...
I employed arabs before and now and it depends on the person himself there were bad ones and great ones

im curious ,how are jews from the maghreb region seen in Israel?

Now or then ?

now, im curious because in west Europe and in maghreb they still have a great influence on medias or economically

Mein kamf? What about it?

Here, peace treaty is under negotiation...

Back in the beginning? With much disrespect and hate
(As an iragi jew i had that too in the 90s)
But today with the 3rd generation its getting better and better (excluding white trash version of Israel - arsim)
Many great guys and many legendary ones too

A book that our neighbors teach to their kids

thanks for the answer m8
nice to hear that, maghrebi jews have always been friendlier here than the ''white'' jews tb.h

>iraqi jew
>magrehbi jew
>both are arab jew
>hate eachother

Fuck Israel glory to russia Ukraina belarus

All this belive is made by jews islam cristians jews all this is Abraham belives not our we are Pagan

Tora is the old belive stari zavet tora is Pagan

New belive is for make us all slavs for them and make them richer they put the word goyim There to

Look at us we are huimileted our aryan tribs is dead

But i belive thet One day the aryan slavic soldiers of Perun veles svarog Will be back again mabe 1soldier mabe 2 or 10 soldiers or 15 soldiers But we the Russians Will go on war against the zionist scum thet is full of gold and blood in There hands and even the gods Will not stop us from Killing all this zionist trash

And i belive thet even the old nordic gods Will team With us in the end to halp us to break the star of david once and for we dont need glory we have our mother russia and a svisatka in our laft hand and a sword to cut There heads

If in Israel a rabi kill his wife and children and burns them all

Whare is the jewish god ?? Whare is this sabhuman??? Why he dident halp the children and the wife ??

There is no god

Plus this rabi put the fucking kipa and evrey One forgive him

Fuck you jews not a single fuck Will be given about your fake race in the next ww3

Look at the arab/muslim world
Its a lot worse, and even though we hated the way we were we never killed each other and even, help one and other at dark times
I saw it twice in hebron

I was never taught about it.
Also Mien Kamf was influenced by the book of Elders of Zion which was published in Russia. Never saw mien kamf in any of my family's bookshelf or being taught in schools

Well of couse. You are in a bad relations with the Palestinians so it isn't suprising that they would look up to hitler

On some PRC Chinese forum I saw many posters there support Israel and wamt them to cleanse the entire Middle East

Not really a fan of the country. would gladly give them one of our empty Midwestern states just to end the problems they cause. But I guess we need an allied country in the region to operate as a military base for us.

>Do you love theocratic states
No.
>Do you like people who thinks they're chosen one and all others are shit
No.

Indeed, did you see their 2007 elections?
The majority supported hamas, good luck with that
>>Do you love theocratic states
>>Do you like people who thinks they're chosen one and all others are shit
>>Have you seen an israeli before ?
>No.
I wonder

>Have you seen an israeli before ?
Haven't you got Torah as a juridical document in Israel?

No..
And what's that have to do with the god chosen shit?

Because Yasser Arafat was poisoned. In all honesty, who would poison Yasser Arafat?

why the chinese love Israel? it is the ally of america

>No
A likely story.
>And what's that have to do with the god chosen shit?
Ehhm... You know....

The ratio of dead civis back in the day was greater on our side unfortunately, arafat was a coward leader, never stood to all his promises and though that peace is achieved by power and death
This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

Your country is based on the Torah, itself?

jews never halp no One they(((((()))))))) halp only to themsalf

But we the orthdox we halpd evrey One even now in syria you can see how this sabhuman zionist cry and leave syria and Iran our brothers

The zionist lost in syria :D soon they Will lose more and palastinian (cannan)Will be craeted

Falastinians are jews thet become muslims

They are safering right now just bcoz they become muslims and dident laft ארץ יזשראל like the mideterian and adkenazi jews thet the fucking zionist jews himsalf kicked them from our on pramise land

And look at Israel now the cultur is not jewish There is notthing jewish about this land if we all fake jews thet after milion years retorn here But white and not shitskin black like the original jews was

Also Jesus was Niger

But of you make a movie and show Jesus us Niger i Will be killed

The world never chenge pepole Will keep looking in the cave and not on the sun

Jews are dead let the dead jews halp to this land (Israel ) of the same dead jews

>Falastinians are jews thet become muslims
>Also Jesus was Niger
oy vey

The guy was peaceful and didn't use terror tactics. He even agreed to negotiate peace with Israel.
His death was the reason why Hamas had power.

haaretz.com/science-and-health/palestinians-and-jews-share-genetic-roots-1.5411201
Hm?

USA
Yes

they may be similar but not the same

I don't hate my country but I hate myself so what's the point of it all

Hahaha sexual asmr

China want to compete against USA but they don't hate USA.
On the other hand they hate Islam a lot for various reasons
Also, seems like some Chinese people think there are many shared culture traits between Chinese cultural and Jews culture.

All Semites share genetic roots.
And if you go back far enough so do all humans. So that isn't very special

I met an israeli once, she finished her military service and was up for a one-year-journey around the world. She was pretty nice to me, so I would say I like this israeli, don't know about others.
Concerning jews, some of my friends are, and they're pretty nice too, so I'd say I like them. Don't know for others jews.

Very good thread :)

Dont you get it ??

The palastinians and the asyrians are the real jews thet tora was created in There land

The falastinians are the real jews we are just russian polish romanien German ukrainians belarussians larp us jews But we dont have jewish blood and our ancestors was not simitic racet like asyrians sumarians and babilonians and akadians they all was worshping the gods like baal in Israel בעל is hasbend

Jews was Pagan themsalf But in the new belive they craeted goyim and made the war btween satan and god

>that pic
ahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

But we share the closest to them more than actual Arabs

כמובן שאני עושה

dont tell this to me but to your ''white'' jews, i know the original jews were semitic

Historically the Ashkenazi are just the most educated class, there's no anti-Sephardi conspiracy (or not anymore).

An Arab as a prime minister... Don't exaggerate, it's as likely as having a Jew for President of Iran.

You sould meet russian in Israel they are tall and nice But if you against us we Will beat you to Death if you say somthing bad about russia Ukraina belarus

Or if you say somthing like guys stop speaking russian you are in Israel speak hebrow

You Will be dead in a secend from nice guys we Will turn to barbaric Wolfs

Muslim berbers treated Jews like shit in North Africa. You betrayed them and you don't even have the integrity to admit it. So you keep believing in Al Jazeera narratives.

Keep drinking the Arab kool-aid Habibi.

>Muslim berbers treated Jews like shit in North Africa.
you know nothing, berbers learned a lot with the jews: cuisine, jewelry, language, they lived peacefully and were protected by the king, at least that's what i know for the moroccan jews

Look I'm not much knowledgeable what happened in North Africa. But I remember that after the destruction of the Golden age muslims were becoming less tolerant.
But hey don't act like you guys were any better. In a matter a fact, Europeans treatment to jews was even worse.

We Russians ukrainians and arabs here are brothers they speak arabic we speak russian in the work

There was One time i worked With them in building houses for rich zionist fat short agly scum never happy face jews us a kablan

So it was a lunch time so i get My pig sendvich beykon (i eat only not casher fuck jews With There cimicals )thet i made home in the morning fast and a termus

So i was eating and they come But they was siting not on chirs like nurmal man do

So They open some שמן זית and הומוס food and לאבאנה mixed it all up and get some turkish pitot and some get turkish suarma With american koko kola (arabs love fucking Cola and hate Tea for some resen)

All this food is not jewish is arabic But jews steal the arabic cultur as allways they can only steal other culturs just like the babilunian sumarians star of David and satan and There gods like dagon and baal in Israel There is a place name biet dagan (the house of the god dagon)and they say they are not was Pagan ????

So i talk With them in My shity broken hebrow russian and they Said all There life they eat like this Its There ancestors cultur

So i anderstend and join them :) good pepole thet just want to work Hard and bring food to There femilis

Nah, not a legit country and jews have no right to exist.

its true though

Na man the real jews only the real jews (all of the midel East orthdox or muslims or cristians or jews ) created the Tora the old belive dont be antisimitic they are the old tribs you can never chenge thet

If you hate you hate the new jews (not real jews just larpers)

But read the Pagan Tora and anderstend thet old belive was free and beatiful

But they write and new book like Tora and chenge evrey thing to porfit from themsalf and take the Most of this like( goyim) this Word in the old belive was never exzisted ((((((((((((((((zionist )))))))))))))made it

So dont hate jews hate the zionist agly jews dont hate arabs hate the terrorists arabs thet america woshed There brain off and sall them Guns

Look at Usama bin laden you created him you americans rised him he was your project

Then he anderstend hes just a toy for you all so he go against you in the end

Same us asaad was steady in the wast was following your american orders

But whan USA want to build some gas chmber to Israel to make Israel richer

Asaad Said fuck you americans you americans and all the europians treash dident like IT since IT Will infecd russian gas Economic

Thet Why you made the war (american saudis and Israe) in syria

You killed kadafi just bcoz franch had need to puy kadafi a lot of mouny

Fuck you americans fuck you Israel zionist fuck saudis (send muslim terrorist to the kavkaz to fight russia in 1991 to 1998 make a war btween chchens and Russians brothers

Fuck you america you bombed herosima and nagasaki remeber

America need to be Burns in fire to save this world and all our etno culturs

I belive Putin is the man we all looking for he will do the job of his anfinnished ancestors and delet america from the history of this world

Not a single humen flower or a bird or a trea will shut a tears if america Will be gone and die and no One even remember your wars against the littel tribs of this world

America halped Kosovo and albania to be indipendent afcurse they dont care about our ancestors byzantinian lands and history

So russia was smart they take Crym a old war they had With the turkish osman tatars british and franch trash a Holy land for Russians a LOT of Russians die in this war so Its like jerusalim for us and you americans Will never get IT back Its just like Kosovo :) on eye for on eye you take My Holy land i take your Holy land But the difrent thet Crym no One died There and in Kosovo a milions serbs turks give ther life for this land and some sabhuman american come and just like this bomb us all kill as all and give this land to some turks tribs :(

Fuck you american ww3 coming soon the aryan soldiers of Odin Will be awaken from ther long sleep ther sons thre sons of sons just for One last job to delete your agly race of englos of the Map

>China
>conquered and rules the muslim lands
>hate muslims
?

They think those lands are theirs' but those people aren't. You can see how many people who think China is entitled to recapture Taiwan and then kill everyone who think they are Taiwanese

autism: the thread

I likes Jews, Israel can be quite shitty, but in their defence they are surrounded by radical arab countries. I can't say that I wouldn't be the same.

As a not-so-religious Jew, I need to ask the Israelis here, are you guys actually religious?