DID YOU SEE THAT NEW ANIME?

DID YOU SEE THAT NEW ANIME?

fuck n*w anime

estonian gayboy don't you talk shit about anime. you cumguzzler, i swear to god you will be cursed to drown in cum if you ever talk shit about anime near me you literal faggot you disgusting homosexual

LOOK GUYS!!
ITS THE EPIC TEASING GIRL ANIME!!
THE SMUG FACES AND LE EPICNESS
WATCH IT, YOU WILL TOTALLY LIKE IT

NEW ANIME?

Leave Wojak alone. His life is hard enough to be transformed into a "soyboy" or "nu-male".

With the sheer volume of animu out there, and thousand-volume mangas, and media from your own countries and America, how the fuck could anyone ever hope to "get into anime" now? In the near future, sub-cultures are going to splinter by necessity into chunks that fit into a single human lifetime. You won't say "I'm into anime" or "I'm into metal" you'll have to say "I'm into 2020-2025 mecha-moe anime, Tokyo school" or "I'm into Norwegian math-metal from between 2031 and 2042, Jörgen style, harmonic fifth core"

And even then, you're gonna have to dedicate DECADES to even grasping it above a plebian level. Humans are going to be forced to scrap entire swathes of culture at the speed it's created.

I try almost everything at the start of the new season so yes

this

cocks...
gaysex...
anime...

End your self lowlife

good goy

aoty

Yea shitty season this one

shit taste

>1516075799816.png
Scary shit

>i liek anime

reminder

tfw no weaboo bbc bf

You don't need to watch everything to consider yourself knowledgeable in one particular topic. Like, to "get into modern anime" watch One Punch Man, Attack on Titan, SAO, Konosuba and few other popular shit and you're all set.

>watch One Punch Man, Attack on Titan, SAO, Konosuba and few other popular shit and you're all set
Abismal taste

I never said I liked any of them.

>implying
Great anime except SAO. Contrarians should kts.

anime is for NEEEEERDS

another blessed post from based estonia

Why do I like this image?

Nami Calvo is the strongest anime character.