Arrive early to work

>arrive early to work
>all the poles on the night shift immediately start jibbering in polish
>they ask me why I'm early
>I tell them they've barely done any work
>they continue to jibber in polish
>can't understand a word they're saying
Why do they insist on working 12 hour shifts 6 days a week? They're usually too tired and drunk to do anything when they work such long hours.

>working with poles
lmao if you work with immigrants it means your job is some low skill menial shit kys

LOL I would run away if I had P*lish colleagues.

This lmao.
>His family lived in his country for likely 50+ years
>He still works side by side with poor immigrants who cant speak English
Nothing more pathetic

poles are subhumans

some shit job you have

> be polish
> polish all day

Bourgeoisie like you will be hanged on the day of the rope along with all the commies and SJWs.

>be polish
>polish toilet seats all day

> be polish
> polish polish all day

hahah because eastern european immigrants usually do menial jobs get it GET IT?

they really need to polish their jokes

Polished my shit yet Jacub?

I fucking hope so
life is suffering

>not being a literal bottom of the barrel physical labourer makes you le bourgeoisie
T. Person in the situation I described

>work with Poles
>tell someone 'pssh' because you need a quiet moment to yourself
>all the Poles start coming up to you asking why you called them by their name

>my shit
why are germans so obsessed with excrements?

>see polish woman
>offer her 500 SEK ( equivalent of 50 US dollars)
>she is now your slave

Cause we like things shiny and polished

I have A-Levels in maths, further maths, physics and an AS level in chem but I still work min wage.
I mean jobs are very hard to get you know. Not very many jobs like.

>overpaying this much

Salty? SALTY?

Because they are brown.

Polish women are always taken though. They're always good looking and have good posture, its not like you can just offer them money, no they'd tell you to fuck off or threaten to call the police.
Most of the ones here have partners, one lithuanian woman at my work is gorgeous and married to an albanian, they have a child together. The albanian said to her to watch out for the english (at the kids school) because he said "they're all pedos", then a half carribean lad who was on shift told him "my mum said albanians are all criminals, tell that to your husband".

I can't just offer a polish woman (they stick out) on the street £500 cash in my hand to fuck me. Most of them go to church and have family here, its impossible to make them your slave, even if these weren't memes they don't do this here. They've become civilised, they used to work well when they first arrived, but now they just copy off the english and do fuck all kek.

>Polish women are always taken though
by niggers because they are fucking coalburners
>They're always good looking
maybe compared to british ogres, I never leave my house without a vomit bag
>I can't just offer a polish woman (they stick out) on the street £500 cash in my hand to fuck me

yes you can
>Most of them go to church
XDDD
>They've become civilized
XDDDDD

They're unironically always walking hand in hand pushing strollers round with other polish/eastern european men. Streets and shops are filled with eastern european couples, the polish community here look down on coalburners

ITT: Gopnik stuck in wroclaw doesn't understand that some Poles were smart/sober enough to find their way to the airport

I bet

>that jaw
gets me every time

There's a better one.

What a beautiful, Aryan scull.

>Why do they insist on working 12 hour shifts 6 days a week? They're usually too tired and drunk to do anything when they work such long hours.
Money

Beautiful British family you got there, where is the father?

>Why do they insist on working 12 hour shifts 6 days a week?
The only reason they're there. Money. Noone actually wants to live in the UK becasue noone wants to be a 2nd class citizen. They're just putting up with being a 2nd class citizen becasue money.