Post your mom thread

I’ll start

bump

Cute mom, OP. Mine is cute too!

good thread

급식충? 학식충?

ever miss Indonesia?

bikini? nice

People always think she is from Indonesia, but she is Thai and makes very good food. Your mom makes good food too, right?

I WANT MILF

>This is the dutch poster talking about the """benefits""" of non-White migrants in Europe
Really makes you think

Asians do statistically better work, earn more and commit less crime than wh*tes. The leachers are those from the middle east.

What is like living as an Asian in the Netherlands? I guess people won't care if you live in Amsterdam or Rotterdam but what about rural areas.

Also, aren't Muslims kinda cunts to Asians? In Europe, I experienced racism to Asians (I am Korean) from Muslims and blacks than whites

>tf
>tp
rip europe

It's good, I live in the east of the Netherlands though, but the few times I was in Rotterdam I did feel less out of place as a hafu indeed.
The only thing I noticed here is that people sometimes start talking English to me, but that may also because I never talk in general. People are usually more interested than racist. The few Muslims I know are very nice and the black people too, but I have never hung out with them in bigger groups or anything.

There is one girl who is from Somalia (so black and Muslim). She is obsessed with kpop and is always very happy when she sees me (calling me a pretty boy etc.), which is super adorable.

Literally la creatura

That sounds good. Mb Muslims and blacks in Paris are different from ones in the Netherlands.

Btwn do you speak Thai?

Sometimes she is.

No, my mom always wanted to talk Dutch with me because she was afraid I would get an accent. She also really didn't want to go back to Thailand and wanted us to live here too, so we wouldn't need Thai. I sometimes wish I had learned it though. My mom still isn't that good at Dutch, so when I haven't talked to her in a few weeks, it's pretty hard to really get what she is saying.

Did you only go to Paris when you were in Europe? There were so many Chinese people there when I went, even one girl that asked me for directions, we ended up saying sorry to each other for a whole minute because we didn't speak each other's language.

>good food
nah, she's a shit cook constantly overcooking meats and serving dry af chicken because of "safety" concerns.
hhmm hmm growing up with Thai food must've been heaven for you

In your dreams, boyo

(you could had edited the file name to be more credible to foreigners at least)

¡Ey mamasita!

Her boobs look bigger on TV.

Qué hostia tienes. Puto anormal.

here is my mom and whole family
my sister is fat

why is she holding that chair so tight as if that's her sex fetish

Show some fuking respect to my mom. Communist scum.

Fúmate una polla, loco de mierda.

if you had a mom lke this you wouldn't be wasting your time here

>Did you only go to Paris when you were in Europe

Nah been to the UK, France, Belgium, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech, Hungary, and Russia

My favorite place in Europe was Austria, Czech, and Hungary. Italians and Russians weren't that nice. Germans were kinda dry (I dunno why they are so different from Austrian personality-wise)

Loco tu padre, friki asqueroso.

This is not Russia, Igor. We don't fug with our mothers.

La moura oscura

Tírate de un puente ya, puto retrasado mental.

Que dejes de quotearme, mierda seca. Yo a ti sí pero tú a mí no.

Calla la boca, subnormal.

That's your mom? Lol I know her, we had sex in the summer 2015 in Benidorm.

>Calla la boca
> Por Internet, a gente que escribe.

Pégate un tiro, merluzo.

>I know her, we had sex in the summer 2015

Me too.

Same here.

Lier.

no, thats my sister in your pic

Deja de rebuznar, mongólico.

Eh tío, que dejes de acosarme.

Pero si has empezado tú, chimpancé.

Tú más.

>posting your mom on Sup Forums

hahahaha pedro

no surgery? That's a nice mom user.
Does she like 외국인? Full body 사진이 없죠?

source?

Holy...

She’s hot, my friend. May I visit your house to greet her?

>She is obsessed with kpop and is always very happy when she sees me (calling me a pretty boy etc.), which is super adorable.
Are you fugging her yet?