Are latinas good girlfriends?

Are latinas good girlfriends?

Other urls found in this thread:

milenio.com/region/mata_esposo-celos-apodaca_nl-pesqueria_0_1091890821.html
elsoldemexico.com.mx/republica/sociedad/era-el-diablo.-hija-de-tony-bravo-revela-por-que-asesino-a-su-marido-261042.html
elcinco.mx/seguridad/mato-su-esposo-por-unos-mensajes-en-su-celular
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why dont u get one and see for yourself?

Don't see many around

no
Some of them are, but you will want a white washed 2nd generation, in the medical/dental field (all of them are in this field).

They typically go to school for 2 years, then work as a medical assistant...

If they can get past statistics, they automatically become nurses in california and generate 100k a year (you cant get into nursing if your white male).

FUCK

>Some of them are, but you will want a white washed 2nd generation

So, MS13 members are a no go?

The only ladies that have ever been interested in me are mexicans. They are pretty nice too. Although i hear the mexicans closer to the border (texas, arizona) are thieves and criminals

They need strong men, you can't be weak around her or she'll pussy whip you in 10 seconds.
Gotta let her know who's the man, and she'll be loyal as fuck. Be a soyboy, and she'll cut you off from friends, family, your money, and emasculate you.

Good luck.

i must admit that I'm not strong enough for my latina woman. She controls me in life, in bed, in everything. She's so bossy and then gives me attitude when I attempt to assert myself. She has the final word in everything. How do I tame her? Please teach me...

also, I am not a "soyboy" by any means. I'm work out a lot, I have my own job and am pretty masculine and confident. It's just that she is such a aggressive and domineering woman that she completely wears the pants in the relationship.

she is a first generation Nicaraguan/Mexican mix.

Probably insufferable whores. Can't tell for sure though.

A simple word should do the trick: Say "no."

Sometimes they're the only option. Every person is different obviously but when you meet a nice one you're not going to turn her down on the basis of her being brown.

>in the medical/dental field (all of them are in this field).
this is so true but I don't really know why they do it

is it some sort of maternal instinct thing?

you just have to play prison guard and be a huge asshole
sad but true

it's easy money relative to the number of years you need to study/learn

Dr. Jose, I’m cartel

>insufferable whores
Nah, it's the other way around in Mexico, men are usually the whores and women are jealous enough to kill
milenio.com/region/mata_esposo-celos-apodaca_nl-pesqueria_0_1091890821.html
elsoldemexico.com.mx/republica/sociedad/era-el-diablo.-hija-de-tony-bravo-revela-por-que-asesino-a-su-marido-261042.html
elcinco.mx/seguridad/mato-su-esposo-por-unos-mensajes-en-su-celular

double punch

Why does she wear the mask?

I wouldn't know, I'm not latino and I don't see them often

t Afroamerican

it's been said saveral tiems on here. they're clingy, high libido and needy. They'll cheat on you as soon as the opportunity arises. that's pretty much it

Aquí no se que pasa pero casi cada día alguien mata a la mujer. Tampoco te cuentan la razón, solo lloran "violencia de género". No obstante seguramente la mitad son gitanos, moros y panchitos.

tell me about canabis

>they're clingy, high libido and needy. They'll cheat on you as soon as the opportunity arises.
How can they be both clingy and cheaters?

it's totally possible if you're a high libido insatiable individual like most of them are

Still, if you could find a Latina that was clingy and high libido but also not unfaithful, it sounds pretty great. I mean it might get annoying at times, but white girls are whores and Asian girls are submissive. Latina's sound better.

No

cannabis?

Holaa

that's a native not l*tina

100k!? Nurses here are very happy if they can keep like 24k in their pockets after a year, that number seems utopical. How much do they really make before I have to google myself?

wonder how she feels about elizabeth warren

my mom is a nurse here in california and she doesn't make nearly that much
LVN makes probably 35-45k and RN makes probably twice as much. Still not 100k though

Well it depends on what you call a good gf and anyway you cannot generalize
Latinas are usually god tier cooks, they dance and fuck like goddess, tend to age slowly, caring wives, lovely mothers, very active and hard working, a lot of latinas go home after work to do housework

I dated two latinas and they were good gfs other than being clingy and hyper-jealous

Please stop shitposting and go back to work Mr. Trump

Damn, all the white chicks I've been fucking around with are super flakey

My good mate exclusively dates latinas and BRs, the only ones I meet are tourists though

You guys have a lot of commie chilenas who came to sweden after pinochet right?

I would if they stop chasing after gringos.

CHI

CA

im from PA and theres too many god damn white women its disgusting. When I do meet latina theyre already white washed craving gringo.

go to Mexico and date a grill from there then, or date someone outside your race, dummy

>tfw you're gringo and they expect you to have money
>tfw jose thundercock landscapes the neighborhood and slays pussy

check your bean privilege

im not mexican, im dominican. Rarely I see any of my kind around here but there was a qt colombian co-worker and we shared lots of interests. Then later found out she had a bf. The only outside race im attracted to are middle easterns.

>in the medical/dental field (all of them are in this field).

Why do I know of no evidence of this but know it to be true?

Literally all of them that I know