If Poland gave Germans Danzig WW2 would've never happened

>If Poland gave Germans Danzig WW2 would've never happened
makes you think doesn't it?
Poles alone are at fault of 60 million people dead...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Germans_from_Czechoslovakia
youtube.com/watch?v=hprV2nQRvbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>f Poland gave Germans Danzig
But Danzig wasn't Polish so how on earth could Poland give it to Germans?

>>If Poland gave Germans Danzig
You do realize the Free City of Danzig was outside the borders of the Second Polish Republic now right?

should've gave them that corridor

>give Germany Danzig
>give Germany a Free City
>give Germany a Free City with a German majority populace
>give Germany a Free City with a German majority polulace ruled by a German Mayor
good thing Danzig ist Polnisch now, you stinky stinky Wehraboos

Just why? The Polish Corridor had a Polish majority and was the only connection to the Baltic Sea which Poland had.

To prevent WW2 and not be arrogant assholes over a small piece of land

>good thing Danzig ist Polnisch now,
Yes indeed, as it should be.

IT WAS ETHNICALLY POLISH. The Germans were the imperialist assholes.

>"Germany will stop their demands after we let them remilitarize the Rheinland"
>"Germany will stop their demands after we let them annex Austria"
>"Germany will stop their demands after we give them Sudetenland"
>"Germany will stop their demands after we give them Bohemia"
Made me think

60 million lives are more important than few thousand poles

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN

Should of haven't made fun of them in the versailles, talk shit get hit

>flag
>post

Worked great for the czechs didn't it?

Yeah, we should have taken them seriously and fracture the German nation into smaller regional states, you can thank the USA for that.

completely different kind of situation
>*goes around your bunkers*

You're retarded.

have no counter argument back?

>completely different kind of situation
Elaborate. Czechs had parts of their territory stolen with the promise there will be no further annexation only to have entirety of their territory annexed. 3rd Reich made the same promise about le corridor but this time they wanted a strip of land going across Poland.

>completely different situation
not really, the Czechs just opt'd not to fight

Danzig mafia stronk

Czechs were killing ethnic germans and emprisoning them behind the sudetenland that's why it was a different kind of situation

>Czechs were killing ethnic germans
o am i laffin

>were killing ethnic germans
and my dad works for nintendo
Please refrain from stormnigger fairytales if you want a serious discussion.

this is your mind on wehrabooism

you all still fail to prove this point wrong

Ashturians imprisoned and killed all the dinosaurs on the Mu continent.
Prove me wrong

Your entire argument relies on the hypothetical possibility that Germany would have gently stopped its aggressive expansion if they were given the corridor.
Also you're the one saying they were imprisonning and killing Germans in the Sudetenland, show us proof then.

Danzig massacres didnt happen but should've

so that's the best that you have? pretty sad then to be quite honest with you
are you going to continue using fancy words or prove that czechs didn't kill germans and didn't imprison them in their jails?

first meant for

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Germans_from_Czechoslovakia

>Several thousand died violently during the expulsion

That happened after the War you daft cunt
Everyone realized that leaving a German fifth column is the country is the worst way to be fucked by the germans within the next 2-3 decades.

You're pathetic.

>are you going to continue using fancy words
Also, what the fuck is burden of proof
He was talking about pre-Sudete Crisis

This
>pathetic
not as much as your lack of proof

>volksdeutsche gleefully welcome the arrival of the Wehrmacht and happily take over the expropriated property of murdered Czechs/Poles/Yugoslavs/Jews
>bitch about being given the same treatment after the war

Deserved it honestly.

>Balt defending the Nazis

Unsurprising.

You faggots deserved the Soviet annexation.

>This
You do realise that that event has no link to what you claimed happened in your other post

it still happened, allied war crimes that is, you could say that what czechs did to germans in sudetanland and beyond was justifiable of annexation

Didn't spend enough time looking at the context

>literally all these people thought and believed the same thing

Jeez and people like you have the nerve to call others out on collective sheepie mentality

>Time traveling Nazis went forward in time to see Allied war crimes in 1945 that could justify their 1938 annexation

Can't blame them for being mad tho

>dey a good boiz dey dindu nuffinz!
All germans in the occupied territory profiteered from the occupation

what they "did" does not justify your crimes
Beware that, when fighting "monsters", you yourself do not become a monster...

Is this bait?

Ok so we get back to the Sudete Crisis and the annexation of Czechoslovakia, what makes you think Poland wouldnt have suffered the same fate, especially after the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact ?

Love the polish mindset

why would hitler want to start a world war? do you think he wanted that?

>the truth is bait
okay murican go do your swear of allegiance to the flag which was copied from the germans

*slaps ur żmudzin ass*

Nationalistic desires and his entire economy at this point relied on a future war.

Loving the nigger sense of justice here.
>when I steal a cow from polacke it's good
>when polacke steals a cow from me it's bad

>kills german minorities in countries around them
>why does germany want to have a strong military
are you shitting me?

will you back up your claims for once or just spew out bs praying for it to go through ?

>>kills german minorities in countries around them
source.
hardmode: no stormnigger fairytales and anecdotes

Your entire point is build on "most of them did this, so they all did". Just wanted to point that out.
If a pole steals my cow I saw " what a fucking dick" and not "fuckin typical poles"

youtube.com/watch?v=hprV2nQRvbc
prove this wrong

>remilitarizes the Rhineland
>Britain and France do nothing because they don't want to stir the pot
>finances and arms a rebellion against a democratically elected government and Spain
>Britain and France do nothing because they don't want to make Hitler and Mussolini mad
>bullies Czechoslovakia into giving up 80% of its heavy industry
>Britain and France not only do nothing but actively help Germany acquire this land to avoid another war
>Germany promises she's done and then immediately invades the rest of Czechoslovakia
>Britain and France STILL do nothing
>Germany starts harassing Poland over the Danzig Corridor full of ethnic Poles
>Allies finally draw a line

>"Abloobloo we didn't want da war da alliez wuz mean to us"

Unironically kill yourself

Did you really post German propaganda from that era to try and prove your point ?

USA made Japan to get into war too, by economic warfare
you dislike facts? prove it wrong

>links literal Nazi propaganda that's just a German voiceover of sad footage and asks people to debunk it

Beyond parody.

>If a pole steals my cow I saw " what a fucking dick" and not "fuckin typical poles"
Sure thing bub.
Too bad the rest of the Germans 3 generations back did not think the same way.

>Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda
Ah yes, totally credible.

user, don't tell me you haven't heard of the polish death camps? Dont you see, this was all part of their anti semetic plan

>Japan rapes and murders its way across Asia
>US cuts off their oil
>dis is economic warfare

Just stop.

Can you prove it wrong tho?
By that logic I could say if it actually happened the allies could have covered this kind of stuff to justify their actions, if we are doing the whole "information from this country is wrong" thing.

How would you know? You weren't alive back then, just like me. Both of our arguments are pointless.

You're lacking a brain.

facts are facts no matter who says them

>el germANO

Yeah but the problem is whether the information is actually a "fact" rather than "It was real in my head".

Sorry, would you prefer allied propaganda instead? Or maybe jewish propaganda?

Its like using soviet propaganda as a pro soviet argument

Stop replying to żmudzin shiteater baits, brainlets

exactly my point

not really interested in the thread, just hopping in to remind you all that germans are animals and deserve to be genocided
have a nice day

just what I wanted to say

>it's a "/his/ thread on Sup Forums" episode

you can read a history book for once in your life time and find it yourself but it seems that Poland continues its anti history and anti science path of development

>you can read a history book
rich coming from you

going to continue making shit up or use arguments to try and deny the facts that I've stated?

>this pathetic little jewaboo so fervently defending his masters
Daily reminder that the whole point of Nazism was to expand the borders of (((Germany))) by massacring and enslaving white Christian nations and taking their land - just as the Torah commands!
Not only did Nazi leaders have Jew names, they natively spoke a dialect closely related to Yiddish.

>going to continue making shit up
Mate you're completely free to do whatever the fuck you want just don't expect people to treat you seriously.

>facts
what facts?
You haven't posted a single one.
You first cried about muh danzig corridor and how nazis dindu nuffin, which was rebutted quickly basing on the Czech experience with nazi territorial annexations.
You then cried about muh poor opressed germans and your proof was something that happened AFTER the war, at which point everyone was pointing fingers already and calling you a drooling retard.
Then you tried to disprove all of them by posting a piece of 3rd reich propaganda for the purpose of telling the people of the 3rd reich how they a good boiz they dindu nuffinz dey just need mo' raums for dem lebens at which point everyone left the thread disregarding you as yet another example of "completely hopeless case" of stormfaggotry.

I get it friend. It was all real in your head.
You might want to look up Sup Forumseddit. They're much more friendly echo-chamber for like minded folk.

Sup Forumscucks are blind to the troubles of the world and are utterly beyond contempt in their complete servitude to Yaldabaoth
I will not debase myself by spending time in their company

>if the allies had given gave germany half of Africa just like that WW1 wouldn't have happened
>if the germans had converted to catholicism, the 30 years war wouldn't have happened
>if we had left the byzantines to fend off the peaceful muslim arab rapefugees by themselves WW1 woudn't have happened because half of europe would today be muslim
>if the USA hadn't rebelled against the brits WW1 wouldn't have happened because the scales would be greatly tipped in the allies's favour
kill yourself

Me keep replying to bait me will convince to change mind

this man caused WWII

I want Danzig back so bad

Let me have hope god damnit

Nah that retard actually believes what he says
But sometimes it's better not to waste energy and let people wallow in their delusions

It's Gdańsk, you deplorable judeokr*ut.

>If you just let the Moroccan take your wallet and rape your children, you would never have been hospitalized
Really makes you think, doesn't it? You alone are at fault for your spine fracture.

>mother
>tell your children not to walk my way
>tell your children not to hear my words
>what they mean, what they say

obligatory

>mother
>tell your children
>not to do what I have done