/v4/ + non-binary friends

tolerant pepiks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3Bd3HUMkyU
youtu.be/dovzEvDYT5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All this shit was -30%3 hours ago but I didnt buy it FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

it was down for like 3 days straight you moron

>tfw no gf

/panheterosexualism/
/national heteronormativism/
/dymorphism/

>tfw Czech immigrant living in shitty neighborhood in US

I wish I lived in Poland
which state?

0-4 i sleep
5-9 i smoke

yeah so? and it was droping and droping

Georgia, metro Atlanta. At least the shitty neighborhoods back home have public transport and nice people

I want a higher wage
That's all I need for happiness and fuck the guy who came up with that "abloobloo mony won't make you happy" because yes of course it fucking will, it's a bee urself tier bullshit truism

how long since you've moved there?, what about job and family?

youtube.com/watch?v=P3Bd3HUMkyU
>cardboard box nintendo

Did Polack designed this?

14 years, I live with my mom and my sister and I do domestic construction like electrical and insulation for $12 an hour

80 bucks for cardboard

hahaha

are you happy there or you would like to go back to Czechia one day?

thats some rare story. what forced you to move

BEGONE SATANA

oh fugg :D

Tfw Born too late to experience the golden age
Tfw born into an ethnic timebomb

just throw that shit away yo

the golden age is yet to come

Nah, life here is fucked unless you're rich. I'm planning on moving back in the spring
Father was a rich businessman who dreamed of living in America since communism so he uprooted our comfy life and now I'm here

>it will be race war
>but it will be holocaust on whites.

if I buy polish sim card will I be able to use it here? Its cheap as fuck

so he became dirty poor?

of course!

He moved to a different state and took most of the savings with him

so he fucking left, what a bastard

I'm just working till I have enough money to make a move back to the old country feasible. Wish me luck

lel did someone confuze me with the kiwi guy living in uk/litvania

I wish I could only live online

that's what happens when you don't install regional flags, sad!
how you doing, litvin?

okay I guess, annoying day at work, got stressed, came home, ate, fell on bed and slept for 3 hours, listening to music now
how are you, kordobiete?

eh, like any other day, applied for some jobs at the morning, came home, made food, cleaned home a little and shitposted since then

what kind of jobs do you apply for? do you get neetbux?

at stores or shops mostly, like seller or cashier, and the only ones who get neetbux here are bydlo/immigrant-bydlo with tons of kids, maybe even gypsies

>argentina
>gypsies
what

invest into crypto like me. Either we will be rich in a few years or we will kill ourselves together :3

you are that argie that makes 8-10k of argcoins in something zione cione?

is it hard to find such job there? it pays really shit here and working conditions are shit. what kind of immigrants do you have in your area?

we do have some gypsies here, they're a very irrelevant minority and mind their own business mostly, they don't have the reputation they've got in your countries tbqh
>crypto
wasn't btc crashing with no survivors until few hs ago?, anyway, no money to invest in anything really
nope, I am NEET for now
it depends, this time of the year is hard to get a job because everyone goes on vacation, some other times I don't find the will to go outside, and my skills don't help me either

Mother of god

I want to move to Prague, study there and work at the same time.

Good thread

a pedo less in the world

I said thread not the op article

I won't even bother reading the thread, I know the best part.

youtu.be/dovzEvDYT5M
Pora na dobranoc

>wanting to people dead for their thoughts
get help you monster

>pedo-apologist
kys yourself

See? Just what I was talking about. Go see a doctor. get help dude.

Boner is not a thought
Off yourself already

>We’ve really come a long way as a society in acceptance of sexual minorities in the last few decades. Growing up, I had no idea what being gay meant. I remember boys in school made fun of other boys that liked to play with girls and called them fags, but I doubt they knew what it really meant either. In all likelihood, those boys weren’t even gay. These days, there is a lot more awareness about homosexuality and even young kids know what it means. In most environments, we have come to accept that homosexuality is unchosen, unchangeable and says nothing about the personal qualities of an individual. Even in some conservative religious environments sensible people are starting to acknowledge that people don’t choose and can’t change their sexual orientation and that homosexuals deserve as much respect and acceptance as individuals as anyone else, even if they still consider the act of homosexual sex as sinful—and thus believe homosexuals should remain celibate—or openly oppose same-sex marriage.

>However, we still have a very long way to go. There are still many sectors in our society that are prejudiced against homosexual people simply because they are different, not to mention societies where homosexuality is still prosecuted and acting out on homosexual attractions is even punished by death, as sad and terrible as it sounds. No one doubts that many young boys and girls still go through a lot of pain and angst when they discover their ‘unconventional’ sexual feelings. They are afraid of how their family and friends would react. The fear of being rejected by the people that are supposed to love you unconditionally can be terrifying.

>Suicide rates among LGBT teens are four to six times higher than among the general population of teenagers. The teenage years are already a challenging phase for many, while they struggle to figure out how to transition from childhood into adulthood; if on top of that you add discovering and having to learn to cope with a still very stigmatized sexual orientation, with all that entails, you have a great recipe for a lot of pain and suffering. Most people these days are sympathetic with the struggles of homosexual teens, and luckily in a lot of environments they receive the acceptance they need and they have plenty of role models that have led the way in past rougher times to look up to.

>That is hardly the case for young boys and girls who discover—typically in horror—that they’re sexually attracted to younger children. To be clinically diagnosed with pedophilia, you have to be at least sixteen years old, and be attracted to children at least five years younger than you. However, many of us knew before that age, even before reaching puberty. The process of discovery is pretty much the same as with any other sexual orientation—including heterosexuality. Before puberty you can already know that you have special feelings towards certain people, without even having the knowledge that those kinds of feelings are sexual in nature, and without fully understanding what it all means until much later, probably well into puberty. Many of us already recognize feelings like those towards much younger children when we aren’t even into our teen years yet. Obviously, a ten year old boy that has a crush on a ten year old girl (or boy) is not necessarily a pedophile. But some pedophiles acknowledge feelings like those for children as young as toddlers at that age. For many others, we don’t realize there’s anything inherently wrong about our attractions until we reach certain age, and the people we are attracted to have not quite grown up with us.

>pedos compare their fucking pervertion with homosexuality

>The level of stigma and hatred directed towards those who are attracted to children, regardless of whether they have ever acted on their attractions, is mind-boggling. With that kind of attitude, how do you think young boys and girls who discover these feelings feel about them? The vast majority internalize the messages they hear about pedophiles in the media and the internet: they are depraved, manipulative monsters who are destined—if they haven’t already—to sexually abuse a child and ruin their life forever; they are less than human, the scum of the earth; they deserve to be isolated from society, if not chemically and physically castrated, or outright shot on the head or used to conduct medical experiments. That makes many pedophiles, often teenagers, develop intense feelings of self-loathing and shame, all for something they never chose and cannot change. Many have constant suicidal feelings; they’d rather die than ever harm anyone—let alone a defenseless child. Too many will actually attempt to commit suicide. In the little time I have been involved online in the Virtuous Pedophiles community, I know of at least four pedophiles of different ages who have attempted suicide—some of them more than once. A lot of people disappear from the community after a short time. Given the stigma and the risk of identifying as a pedophile online, anonymity is very important. Thus, you never know who these people are, and perhaps many of those who have left the community have actually left the world of the living altogether, and we will simply never know.

after this the only thing next is serial killers wanting to legalize human hunting

>Some people won’t care about this. If there is a news article about a young gay or trans* boy or girl taking their life because they weren’t accepted by their intolerant parents or they were bullied in school, tears are poured and everyone is in grief—as it should rightfully be. However, if news were to break about a pedophile killing himself, people would loudly cheer and clap. After all, the only good pedophile is the dead pedophile, right?

>But I do care. And I know those who will lose their children to suicide because of this will care too—although perhaps they’ll never know why their child took his or her life; it’s often too terrifying to admit even in a suicide letter. And because I care, I want to change things. No, I do not want to make adult-child sex neither socially/morally acceptable nor legal in any way, shape or form. I repeat: I do not want to make sex with children acceptable or legal. But we need to be able to understand that being a pedophile doesn’t make anyone a monster by definition. We need to understand that pedophile and child molester are not the same thing, and that most pedophiles actively choose to refrain from having sex with children because they realize it would be wrong and they don’t want to harm anyone. We need to stop making young boys and girls who discover feelings of sexual attraction to children believe they are irrevocably destined to ruin someone’s life, that they are not a ticking time bomb waiting to explode, that they are decent—or as decent as any other—human beings that deserve to live a happy and fulfilling life, in spite of never being able to form relationships with the kind of people they are attracted to. Lives are at stake here, and all lives matter, including the lives of pedophiles.
(end)

Stop shitting up the thread with your pedo propaganda you obnoxious fuck
Don't forget necrophiles

>Stop shitting up the thread with your pedo propaganda you obnoxious fuck
If you bothered to understand the point it's conveying, I would
At least read the last one

is the degenerate gone?

>> never being able to form relationships with the kind of people they are attracted to.

>tfw heterosexual male and have the same problem

bump?

bump!

b'ump

b. ump

>page 6
>bump
why

wake up dummies

I am awake

i am going to sleep

waddap big pimp?

Exam in an hour desu

I am still awake
also I am here now

Go to sleep

Yes. We had the typical Slovakian home in mind, a cardboard console is best for a cardboard home.

I have exam in 2 hours

Good luck

It's wonder. I heard that people like those who are similar to them. But i like blond girl she doesnt similar to me though.

ha, kids

>attend exam
>teacher is absent
>automatic fail

Lul

>tfw I'm so underprepared I'm not even anxious about the exam
It's a mixed feeling desu

>walk into class
>hello, ready for the midterm?

>pass it anyways

but it was 4:30 here

Why Prague? Finland is not better?

Visited literal Mordor biome yesterday
there was only one kind of fish in there that wasn't trying to kill me

And i also met the most dangerous monster in the game (yet)

>Finland better than Prague
You serious?

Prague is Prague. Finland is a failing, overtaxed shithole

how does deleting posts by mods work on Sup Forums? When say 20 posts were deleted at same time from thread does that mean that the person who posted them was banned or something? I have seen something similiar with marcel here

yes, all your posts get deleted when you get banned

t. got banned 2 weeks ago

Thats hillarious

>guy keeps insulting me and other person
>claim that its several people doing it
>turns out it was just one massively butthurt samefag
kek

Also I started with crypto memes week ago and already made 40$ desu

nice, how much did you put in and what did you buy?

120$
I could make more because there was big drop few days ago and now its going up up up but I´m saving money for new coin that should be released tommorow/day after.

I only bought TRON and Kučacoin,named after best goal keeper in Europe

I suggest buying some promising looking shitcoins on cryptopia with low volume, they always go nuclear if they haven't mooned yet

What exchanges are you on?

Yeah I want to buy cheap shit. Thinking about VEN and XPR (ripple)

Binance and Kucoin.

I want to buy new coin because I expect it to start low and then boom

Look for the coins no one is talking about, they are the real ticking bombs

Pic related is growth in one month of one particular shitcoin