twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

suck ya mum

Having a think

*enters thread*

hate being a pleb.

Lets begin talking about coffee.

>Unchecked government is always bad

let's not

if I take a chair and start to talk shit if I get old remind me of this the way that we kissed when I really meant it

parents just bought a $1000 machine and it's beaut

Inheritance tax is totally wrong. The state will just squander the stolen money on total bullshit. A rich persons son will do something USEFUL with it, like create jobs and MORE WEALTH, the state will send it into a black hole, give it to single mothers to spend on lambrini or to layabouts with "bad backs"

Cheers auslad. Was sending my nuts.

Bit of a mixed message, desu.

still amazed girls think they're insulting people by mooing them.
literally giving it away for free

VERY windy outside lads might get blown away

Disgusting

why would i talk about that gay shit

Lads?

Haha yeah what's up NERDS, thought you might like to KNOW that I've BLESSED the next SUCKER with some SICK DIGITS

Peace

ffs lads there was a girl subtly flirting with me within the first 15 minutes of my first class. i know i'm good looking but come on, that's a bit much. she's probably ten years younger than me. simply shan't be bothering

hat me i don't care

why do you pretend to care about the general population having more wealth, yet you actually don't give a shit? It's really annoying

(youtube.com/watch?v=sgKE6Voe__k)
She's so combative. Hilarious to see her try to fight Peterson. Surprised he didn't call her out for being so...

>i'm not very agreeable
>RIGHT

c h a n g g a n g

ahahahaha

>try to give someone digits
>accidentally get them yourself

epic fail number wizard

epic
frickin
fail

NOOOO NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS ISNT HOW BREXIT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO NOOOOOOOOOO MAKE IT STOP

Can i get a decaffeinated soya latte

Got a bialetti at home, nice little pot

it's wednesday mate, sort it out

had one of these but it started tasting weird and couldn't fix the modulation between going so slow that it burns and too fast that it spurts out the

think i need a steel one. the one i had was probably aluminium.

>10 years younger

And?

Because I have to wake up in 7 hours and go to work, where we drink coffee and complain a lot.

I want poor lazy people to die

El próximo post del mexicano es un get !!!!

ITT:
>politics
>girls
>drugs
>memes

what did I leave out?

ah well you see i wouldnt know about such things

Lads I don't know if you noticed it but I've had your backs from day one niggas let's blow this bitch

nope

im an edgy cunt

Bet she's a real joy to talk to

i will sho u de wei

lets not

it barks at no one else but me

I'm a loser and have nothing better to be doing at 11:48pm on a Wednesday night

just want him back

the oriental gf

he never left

He was right about a lot of things

Keep thinking back on my first date and laughing at myself for being such a cringe factory. She drove cuz I can't drive and she mentioned her mum talking about kissing me and it made me so nervous she had to pull over so I could throw up. The dates after that went even worse lmao. I'm such a wanked haha

some top quality images here lads

keep it coming

itchy ear

Quite scared that my roof is going to get blown off tbqh.

diversity fractures society
if there was an internal conflict in the UK we would immediately split along racial lines. all of those ginger muslim converts would be dragged outside the mosques and stoned and burnt alive for fear of being spies.

sad!

post it

at least youv had a date

>all of those ginger muslim converts would be dragged outside the mosques and stoned and burnt alive for fear of being spies.

would be funny as fuck

regular gingers will be spared, right?

I'm against gayness, it's a mental disease and they should be given electro-shock therapy

do some strange stuff subconsciously when stressed

>I'm against gayness, it's a mental disease and they should be given electro-shock therapy
this

Would rather have never experienced it than to have had a chance to gf someone I really like and fuck it up so monumentally tbqh lad

same, and have been stressed my entire life

Perhaps you will know this feeling some day.
Every day more or less the same.
Things change a little, but are empty in the same way.
You feel lucky because it could be much worse, but it still feels like you're wasting your life.
You're sort of friends with some of the people you work with, but you're afraid to get any closer because any failure in your personal life could spill into work.
They might find out you're the sort of person arguing on Sup Forums at midnight on a Wednesday.

Also, the office coffee isn't very good.

chill out and smoke some weed

kys

how much would you all be willing to spend on a first date with a girl you're not even sure you like that much? shouldnt it be a free one?

ok

>Swedesn Prime Minister Löfven says that he doesnt want to rule it out if Swedish military is sent on streets of Malmö and other problem zones because the criminals themselves use military grade weapons already.

like 50 bucks idk

If you post of Sup Forums, I don't think you're in any kind of position to judge people who have sex.

know your spic

really does not help

weed gives me panic attacks

allergies
take a diphenhydramine

My first ever date was just sitting on a hill in a car and watching fireworks and it was brilliant.

don't know about you mate, but weed makes me the opposite of relaxed
i still smoke it non stop though because i'm a twat

no?

>chill out and smoke some weed

>jew
just do it man cmon

When you see it...

Banned under the pschoactive substances act.
Thanks, tories.
We can't even buy Benadryl without permission.

>weed doesnt relax me/gives me panic attacks
how fucked is your brain chemistry?

mad

WTF haha

>dude just dont be stressed

I hope your mother dies in a freak yachting accident

it CAN relax me but id still continue the weird shit, in fact its worse with weed

like what

you can't have sex with the digestive system though. penetrating an arse is as much sex as fucking a dog in the ear,

Does the UK have free speech?

made me actually think

Unironically this. Nothing worse than when the dream seems so close that you can hardly fail to grasp it.

hello western media please overthrow my government

>chill out and smoke some weed
enjoy poverty and a lack of memory retention

dont really about gfs at this point in my life.

the plan is to settle down with a younger woman when i'm in my 40s . then we'll have 2 kids.

Does norway has it?