Why haven't you gotten yourself a EU passport yet?

why haven't you gotten yourself a EU passport yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/citizenship-gparents-born-ireland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unlike other americans I have no recent EU ancestors that would allow me to do such a thing
Instead I'm eligible for a Uruguay passport, kek.

if it's not this one I'm not interested

I have Kiwi/australian/Irish citizenship along with HK residency.

who /globalcitizen/ here?

h-how did you manage all that?

get out of there while you still can, lel

Born in NZ, mother born in Australia, great-grand mother was born in Ireland (not sure if that still gets you citizenship, my mom got my irish citizenship from that over a decade ago). Got residency in HK from working there (currently on christmas holiday visiting family)

I'm thinking about doing the Irish great grandparent citizenship route. But I've been to lazy to do it. Once I graduate I might.

My mom who did this for me said they changed it, so that you can't get citizenship from a great grandparent anymore. My aunt didn't do it for my cousins early enough and they didn't get Irish citizenship because of her

You can get an Irish passport if one of your great grandparents was born on the island.
inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/citizenship-gparents-born-ireland

strange, my cousins weren't able to get it even though they qualify under that.

Fuck I wanted my plastic paddiness to let me live in France.

Give it a try, my aunt might just be a retarded thot.

Hello, Zhang.

I trust that website more than your aunt so I'm still gonna try.

To add, get all your documents ready. I recently had to change the name on my Irish passport and it was the most painful experience ever. They wanteddocuments showing my name from 2,3, and 4 years ago when I only changed my name 6 months ago. Fucking retards man. Luckily I had been using it unofficially so I managed to find some

I get the impression they intentionally make it difficult because of how many people abuse it for EU citizenship

My ancestors left that god forsaken dreary island and I'll be damned if I go back.

I have never traveled in my life

>italy
>europe