Europeans are disgusting

Why are Europeans so ugly compared to anyone else from literally anywhere else?

t. european / european rapebaby

Looks like a German.

Looks like my old boss

/thread

That's an American

All the alpha, independent, and rational minded Europeans left the continent for the Americas centuries ago. Only the subhumans stayed behind.

>for the Americas
You wish.

S*rbs are fucking subhumans.

Agreed.

Bump. Euros are sickening.

europeans are not ugly

I disagree.

Shit tier genetics from hundreds of years of inbreeding.

seems like we are in disagreement

>Why are Europeans so ugly compared to anyone else from literally anywhere else?

Hmmm... It seems so.

>Maybe if I shill for them they'll make me an honorary white

Le 56% face

Plus the best young German and Russian men died in world war two, leaving all of the post war breeding to the 4F gimps that were unfit for service.

Il profano...

holy shit, don't call me wh*te ever again, disgusting mutt, I'm a PROUD amerindian

in Europe there are nations completely white and without sand negroes such as: Poland, Czech republic Svovacchiam, Lithuania, Estonia, Belarus, etc., America is famous for multiculturalism

The new Europeans look ok.

>He's proud of having a gene pool the size of a cake

Italy isn't one of them
(tons of sandniggers and African immigrants)

Hell, it's an improvement.

>The alpha, independent and rational minded europeans left the continent for the Americas

If the rational minded europeans made america the shithole it is today, i can't imagine how subhumans were the ones that stayed here

Yeah, cause having a better economy, military, culture, food, cities, and population makes us a shithole.

>culture, food
>better population

btw how is your population better than anyone elses population?

here, take the (You) and gtfo

Our population alone is almost half of your entire continent's. Not to mention the fact that everyone who's anyone got their start from, or moved to America.

>MY COUNTRY IS BETTER BECAUSE IT HAS MORE POPULATION

China and India must be literal paradises

>expecting rational logic from burgers

There's such a thing as too much. I never denied this. (However they still outstrip almost all of Europe in economy and military)

>British culture
SKYAAAA
DO DO DO DO DO DO
I GOT THE SAUCE
NO KETCHUP

> Our population alone is almost half of your entire continent's
What kind of education is that?