Why are Duch people so tall?

Why are Duch people so tall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObZdbgPzS6Y
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

extra rations of semen, it's full of proteins

This. We need the extra semen to feed the French.

how do i get a tall dutch gf?

Tell me if you ever find out

be tall, blonde, blue eyes and its okay

Show them your sincere adutchment to them HAHAHA

dutch women like sissy men they can dominate, carry in their arms and fuck in the ass with a strap-on

youtube.com/watch?v=ObZdbgPzS6Y

Dutch build dams and pump the seawater out to make more dry land. This means the land is below sea level, hence there's less mass. Less mass = less gravity so the Dutch bones can grow upwards easier. Same with astronauts in zero gee.

Actually, we are closer to the center of the earth. Increasing the gravity we face.

Although the Netherlands does have more oxygen than people at higher altitudes. Which allowed ancient insects to grow to huge sizes as well.

And why they have so long fingers?

im not blonde or blue eyed
doubt

The Dutch are alright. They seem to be either 180cm or 210cm. Smoked hash and hooked up with these two dutch girls who were pretty short. They knew a lot about football too.

Seriously why are thye so tall? What is so important up there? Are they hiding something from us?

will be hard then

It's literally just genetic selection and food. Mostly genetic selection.

Is 185 cm good enough?

Taller people get more kids here.

Yeah, sure...
I'll keep an eye on you people...

most people in your pic look average af though

its not about height, they are not different from other womens, if you can't get pussy where you are now, you wont get it elsewhere

because it is a meme. their average is only 1 or 2 cm taller than many of their neighbors. which is about 1.81cm meh

Just wait until you leave the cities.

The Netherlands has been a rather liberal society for a very long time, so many women were probably allowed to choose their partners. Women prefer tall men, so the tallness trait spread quickly.

Sexual selection, no I'm not joking.;