How are girls in you country?

How are girls in you country?

female, for the most part

ugly subhuman creatures

they have vaginas, for the most part

Not as good looking as foreigners think and shit personality thanks to beta males, trash TV and feminism. There are exceptions of course.

they don't want to date me

All of them or just the ones with vagines?

she isn't brazilian

Wish you luck in finding one Sven

Is that good or bad?

non black

nazis

I always know that Croatians like black women

Often ugly

I don't really know; I try to avoid them. They seem to whine a lot and always be unhappy about something.

This. Some of them have soft penises tho

Crazy whores

But Lola is perfect

worthless
just like anywhere else

except on weekends when suck black dicks or brown

How many blacks my neighbor have?

I don't know, never communicated with them.

I don't know, I usually don't talk to them.
GIrls are gross and scary.

Argentina have many natives but blacks i don't know

i don't know, after all i post on Sup Forums

Not many but some senegal black selling watches in the street

Extremely hypergamous but unattractive at the same time.

Thats actually a massive truth

They’re ok. Too much soft fat sometimes but that’s how I like them.

I don't know, I managed to turn 24 without having much contact with them, avoiding them out of fear and being a pussy, putting myself to ridiculoussness like playing games in public, saying retarded shit

Now there's only regret

They can be very hot, it's a shame I don't have the right to have one, it's a shame I was born like this and was left out of all the sex, love, fun and intimacy :(

You still have a lot of time to have fun you idiot. Fun ends maybe at 40

How ridiculous would it be to try now

I know 14 year olds who have regular sex

Fun end when the money is gone... or when the dick die?

Better to have experienced it than to die never having known the taste

When you start looking too old

Barely worth pumping and dumping.

it gets more fun as you get older, getting laid when you're younger is 90% regrets and humiliation. plus since you're a guy you can always access prime teen pussy in some fashion

I wish it was like this, thank you for the kind words tho

Getting it with girls is a skill like riding a bike. If you never ridden you will humiliate yourself that's normal, as long as you're not doing anything illegal just keep going eventually you can ride without falling down.

That bitch is guatemalan brazil what are you doing

Did people every call your flag "fake Peru"?

I'm the type who believes that getting girls is not a skill, but rather a consequence of your looks.

Blue peru

It isn't, no two people like the same things. Some girls will always prefer having a genuine good time over looks. The catch is not being obsessed with looks yourself. Learn how to be an interesting person, how to tell good stories and how to make people laugh and you will guaranteed get laid eventually. You have to keep trying. Imagine your sucess rate is 1% if you try 1000 times you get laid 1 time. you can always improve your success rate since diffrent girls like diffrent things.

Thing is good looking guys give girls good time, the times I was funny and sociable with girls only made me become their friends, there was no sexual tension at all, no desire by their part (I admit I could score fat girls, but I don't want to submit myself to this) it's a sad situation and reality, I barely talked to them when I did they gave 0 fucks

You gotta work on yourself first. Without even knowing you I already know that you beat yourself up over how you look, girls can sense that. No one wants to love someone that cannot love themselves.

I just have one question: do you think ugly guys get cute girls?

they like to ignore me

Sure, all the time. The thing is you cannot be self conscious about yourself because you cannot hide that infront of girls and you cannot let jealousy control you. You gotta live with what you got.

ive heard many things about them but know little

So you just think women ignore guys ugliness for whatever reasons when guys only care about girls looks?

Female attraction doesn't work the same way to how male attraction works. What is certain is though that girls don't like guys who obsess over things and who worry too much.

I see, so we disagree fundamentally, it's useless to argue.

Thank you for trying to help though, I really appreciate.

very mayan lol