Are we the bad guys?

Are we the bad guys?
I mean, is the USA evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalarchive.wilsoncenter.org/document/123147
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/7811949/Did-the-US-wage-germ-warfare-in-Korea.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EBRopmmhfo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. But living in the evil empire is pretty good so who cares?

Good and evil mean nothing to the powerful. We do what we can and others suffer what they must.

A nation state cannot be evil.
The people who profit off of humanities' misery and use the nation state as an excuse are the evil ones.

Yes.

Yes
Never forget the war of northern aggression.

someone nuke us please

America isn't evil so much as greedy.

when has a country with the most power and influence ever been "good"? Never

Kill yourself rebel trash

Yes.

America is just a tool for the interests of the wealthy.

most of the fucked up shit right now can be traced back to america so yes

The Mexican-American War is literally the most unjust and evil war of the XIX century. You cannot debate this, and If you don't think so, then you are evil.

Ancient Egypt was good

No, we are objectively the good guys in history. We fought against an evil empire for our freedom, saved Europe twice in world wars, and liberated many places from communism/fascism and numerous authoritarian regimes.

We were never supposed to be like this.

t. brainlet scum

>that feel when the unwashed masses of this G_d-forsaken country actually UNIRONICALLY believe this

Yes

You guys sure did great job protecting your country in the middle east.
Ruined everything for oil.

Rome was good, if you were a roman

Yes, the greatest evil think he’s the greatest good for its own deception at astonishing degree.

nope

Did you know we collaborated with the remnants of unit 731 to unlease bubonic plague in the north korean countryside?

Shut the fuck up you inbred slaver, we were the less evil side.

No. USA is a wonderful country. You sometimes the support the wrong people though (*hint* Israel *hint*)

America is literally the only force of good keeping the world united and peaceful. Would you rather have chinks as your overlords?

Himmler pls

Do you have a source for that?

We ruined everything for Euro and Asian oil. We've not needed Middle Eastern oil in large quantities since like 2012.

The U.S. government, yes.

digitalarchive.wilsoncenter.org/document/123147

also just google "korean war biological warfare"|

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/7811949/Did-the-US-wage-germ-warfare-in-Korea.html

T.assblasted meximutt.

This.
The american people, at least the ones i've met personally, are pretty great.
It's just the government that has too much power in their hands

Reaping the benefits of policing the world can be seen as evil, yeah.

>we are objectively the good guys in history

No such thing as evil or good when it comes to politics. The American people, the few I've met, have all been decent people. But being a superpower requires a certain amount of imperialism, a willingness to force others to obey you. Nobody gets as rich as the United States through free trade alone. But make no mistake, nobody else would act any different if they had the opportunity.

It's just banter mate.
youtube.com/watch?v=EBRopmmhfo8

Fair enough.

This is honestly decent bait. I felt tempted to respond honestly for a little while.

coming from a jap

>the telegraph

>But make no mistake, nobody else would act any different if they had the opportunity.
literally every single world power apart from the UK acted differently. The difference is that anglos only care for pragmatism and greed and give zero fucks about achieving something for the human race

Ahh yes please tell me of the charity of the Spanish and French, tell me how they furthered humanity and achieved something. Their empires surely didn't exist for profit, no they were being kind and fair. Generous even! Natives definitely weren't enslaving and murdering one another, the other Europeans definitely didn't loot and pillage. No, if any other countries had the same power as the UK did and US now, they would definitely put humanity's interests ahead of their own! Evil Anglos ruin the world, as per usual!

Best post

If anything the French colonized others to expand their "gloriousness" and their french culture by making all colonies french. And the Spanish and the Portuguese did for expanding catholicism to the point that the first settlers usually were jesuits and priests and they successfully converted the whole Latin America. Sure both wanted resources and land also, but they also had a morality implied in their conquest while the english didn't to the point of genociding the natives in North America, I mean the whole "White Man's burden" was literally a excuse to enslave the lesser races instead of trying to bring them to the same level as the colonizer, like the other european nations wanted.

>Lying and using bullshit reasons to justify imperialism is somehow more moral than being honest about your intentions
You're an idiot mate. Have some fucking pride in your native ancestors. Pathetic.

Usa is since 20th century unironically the Great Satan and place of Sodom and Gomorrah. But not nation only deep state, government and minions who support them.

Okay the amerimutt meme I thought was just overused and unfunny at this point but holy shit this is gold.

>morality is bullshit
literally anglo the post. Hence why you guys are literally being destroyed by your own pragmatism and immorality, if anything you guys would destroy the whole world include yourselves just to have a title of superiority.

urr durrr they won't let me have slaves

>inb4 'it wasn't really about slavery cuz pathetic attempt to rewrite history

Yep

If they truly cared about being moral they wouldn't have owned colonies in the first place. Let me make one thing clear to you. Spain and France did not own colonies to spread Christianity or culture or whatever. They did this but this was not their motivation. They did it because it made them rich. There is no such thing as a civilised coloniser. It's barbarism. Ruthless profiteering.

I want to do evil, lewd things to someone else. Is it really such a bad thing?

Stupid Western habit to use clishes like "evil nature", "tyranny", "rogue state", "non democratic" blablabla
Suka

Calm down Artyom

>le either you get fucked by us or you get fucked by them

Nice false dichotomy

So you are saying that jesuits would risk their lives to the point of getting killed by natives and learning their language solely for profit and not really because they truly believed that their morality was universal? If anything one of our national heroes literally alone converted and successfully managed to conquer the whole coast of brazil by simply converting the tupi natives to catholicism, and he died more poor than when he was in Spain/Portugal. That is the main difference between the anglos and other countries. Here people that are praised are those that give themselves for an ideal and strive for it even if they fail, when in Britain and the US are solely those that are highly ranked or are successful at something, due to your pragmatic and immoral culture. Hence why your imperialism is different from others, because not mattering how you do if you do it you are praised, and that's why genocide is easier to get profit instead of converting the natives

The Jesuits don't matter you dumb cunt. What, you think missionaries are unique to Catholicism? Individuals don't mean shit when natives were still treated like shit and slavery was still allowed to happen. You can pretend it was moral all you like, there is no such thing as a morally good empire.

With chinks you only get bribery instead of freedom fighters with TOW missiles.

>Individuals don't mean shit when natives were still treated like shit and slavery was still allowed to happen.
Individuals are literally what makes the world go foward my friend, and when they are praised by a society it shows the ideals of a nation.

And no, native slavery was forbidden especially because of the jesuits had a lot of power here until the XVIII century and they considered them minors, which needed guidance towards the proper path

During the Cold War the USA was the good guys

Since then not so much anymore

inbred freak detected

I hate fucking yanks.

>people actually believe this

I mean, come on. I don't believe America is the Satan that people say it is, but this is ridiculous.

>saved Europe twice in world wars
>"""liberated""" many places by making them worse off than they were before except Vietnam who btfo the US
Is this what its like when you get brainwashed?

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN