My wife is 1% black, wat do

So this is dead serious - my wife did a DNA test and found out she was 1% African, 99% European. I also did this test and came out 100% European. Needless to say, I married a nignog. Need srs advice. I mean I jest I love the woman but I am serious my wife is 1% black and sometimes when she misbehaves I can see the black coming out. Pic somewhat related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>italy
>100% european
yeah no

I need from 001 to 023.

Dump her. You can have a black child even if it's 1 chance on 1 million because of the DNA working

Spank her, sometimes as a correction, sometimes as a reward

LO TI SALUTO
VADO IN ABISSINIA

you should be happy that your kids will not be filthy wh*toids

You can see the black coming out because your paranoid ass focuses on unimportant shit instead of pleasuring her so she needs to resort to Tyrone

Kill her and then yourself

NIGGER LOVER!

>Fall for a girl
>You've been together so long that you decide to get married
>She's obviously worth it, a keeper
>Then one day..
>"Honey let's do a DNA test?"
>"Sure!"
>Results come in
>"Heh 100% European, what does yours say honey?"
>"99% Euro-"
>*Sweat begins pouring out*
>"-pean and 1 % Africa-"
>*WHAT THE FUCK DID I MARRY???*
>*Hurries away from real life to browse Sup Forums and tell anonymous people about it*

Your wife is married to a fucking loser, I feel sorry for her.

bean nigger

>found out she was 1% African, 99% European
North or Sub-saharan African? North isn't uncommon in Southern Italians and Sicilians.

I don't think I'm far off if I say that your response is as worthless as your life.

Nice strawman false flag, leftypol

Why don’t you just kill yourself? Your wife married a pathetic guy.

Why are you and that Austrian dude literally in every thread with these sjw replies?

>Need srs advice.
Suicide is your only option.Also post her phone here so i can call her up and fuck her black brains out.

> bringing poltard problems to great Sup Forums

Don't trust these big companies and their results, I read something about 23andMe actually adding a tiny bit of x admixture but cant find the report. Someone compared their report to their twins and there was a tiny difference etc.

Why? Because I can't sleep.

You could kill yourself because LARPing on Sup Forums is one of the most pathetic things a person can do.

>Italy
>100% European
Fat chance, Luigi

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

LOL

1% booty is still booty
Just enjoy it

I think he means sub Saharan Africa

Stop looking at me like that.

I thought Italians loved blacks? Why is this an issue?

Is this a copypasta, because if it isn't it is definitely copypasta material.

Have her collect welfare

You know those tests aren't all that accurate and have a margin of error of at least 1 percent, perhaps more...so she could be 100 percent, and then again you may not be.

Italian women are big fans of blacks

make a rap video like nicki minaj, like embrace it

friend, you've both gotten scammed

this

Have her get her tubes tied, and then leave her.

Dump that sheboon.

>dago
>thinks he's white

>inb4 amerimutt

underrated

OP, please

The kikes change the results on purpose so don't worry about it

Haylie Noire

LOVE her ass

retard

user calm down. Its only 1%. Its not like you are intermixing with a full on black.

B-b-b-but I'm a pureblooded Slav. That means I'm white, right?

Right?

l'amante degli africani...

Your probably some mystery meat

in america everything is possible
*breaks into a song*

You're a cretin
Why does that 1% bother you. Get off Sup Forums

easy anonfoo, you start fucking her from behind and only go to popeyes for all your chicken needs...fag

If 1% is enough to enjoy an ass like that you are the problem

man you must be like a real fucking loser to care about 1% of your wife being black, it's one percent, and anyways it doesn't actually matter because you, as an italian, will be more black than anyone else, ever and there's no denying it so shutup soygoy and accept reality

Aren’t Caucasians bleached version of negroids?

1% is likely to be a scanning or assembly or analysis error. Lots of people test as being a low % African because we all originated in Africa at some point, and because there's been a low level of continuous outflow from Africa into most populations since then. I mean she could be very African or not at all, depending on a more accurate scan/how you define "African."

For example I scan as being significantly Finnish and absolutely no African but that's just how the analysis was run. It's more likely to be Norse + some other stuff that looks like Arctic + negligible African component from 100k years ago.

imagine being this deluded by pol memes

imagine replying seriously to a meme thread

You have to leave her, and you have to be honest as to why.

Also get an AIDS test.

Sorry for your troubles pastabro

Kill yourself Luigi, that's the only way out :^)

> believing Protestant memes like the one-drop rule
This is why you are a loser and a disgrace to your country, OP. Not your wife.

Actually asians are bleached versions of negroids

What you posted isn't even a negroid you retarded hue.

What is he then? He looks negro to me

So this is danish autism

Germany is objectively the most autistic country in the world, not even nords can top that

Doesnt make his post less autistic, monkey

OP is a lot more autistic though

how is it autistic?

>dude is afraid of getting a child with his wife because of 1% black dna
>dane points that this is stupid
>"LOL AUTIST"

because he is clearly meming, view it as a parody of white nationalists who follow the one drop rule but have 1% african or middle eastern DNA. It also has the "italians are not white" connotation.
see

t.tyrone johanson

This....next time get it done before u marry

Mongol n hun blood.....while south got arab turk n black blood.

Thats why hitler belived germanics aka nords are best cuz no mixing

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

I don't know how bait you are, but if you aren't consider offing yourself.

Isn't this bad practice and bad publicity? Like, "thank you for your money customer, remember that you AREN'T getting the product/service you're paying for".

well 1% is probably as much as a toe, just cut it off...

Yeah, why would I pay you for a test that you're going to fudge the results on?

it's shitposting you retarded fag, it should've been obvious but since you have autism you can't tell

So everyone on this board is autistic, got it

Looks capoid, but that's still a subgroup of negroid together with congoid.

Because you are insecure amerimutt who really want to know about your "heritage"?

But I'm not actually going to know because they're going to fuck with it.

Yes but there are other companies that won't admit they are lying. It's surreal to shoot yourself in the foot to help the competition. This company is literally telling customers that they should not purchase what they are offering.

Get a new younger wife. Don't be afraid of divorcing her, men's sexual value increase as he gets older where as women decrease as she gets older.

Here is what they actually do. They give "racists"

Weird, mine came out just fine

t. virgin

>just pretending
fuck off swede retard dont you have a somali cock to suck?

Has anyone ever heard of Squawker before? Does anyone know which anonymous DNA company they supposedly talked to?

Anyway I'm not a genetics guy but my understanding is that there are always biases in the way those analyses are run. So they could interpret things with a bit more/a bit less of anything. So only really clear and big results can be taken real seriously.

Yeah this.

You probably have some North African DNA too. Literally who cares? You're in Italy.

You realise Alvaro is a Spanish surname. You should know this as Spanish is your new national language.