Polish are colonising Britain

Polish are colonising Britain

They wish to destroy the Anglo race

They don't integrate and go the pub they prefer to sit on bins in parks and drink instead

They listen to kurwa rock music rather than a cheeky bit of Ed Sheeran

They don't like chips and curry they prefer Kaszanka

They will change our way of life forever

Poles

PLEASE

WE JUST WANT PEACE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64WBNa6Jl0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boro mentioned

cry me a river

>They don't like chips and curry they prefer Kaszanka

Curry is a very British thing eh Raj?

curry is literally british you dumb chink

ye olde pasta
quite stale indeed

finally the end of the anglo race is near. based poles

>curry
>invited by british people in britain
>b-b-but the ingredients come from Asia so it's Indian!

hmmm I wonder who could be behind this post

of course. all those peppers grown in the British isles.

>Curry (/ˈkʌri/, plural curries) is an umbrella term referring to a number of dishes originating in the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent.

Alri paki

Do brits actually believe this?

>it used ingredients from india, therefore it is indian!
>iphones use materials from africa therefor smartphones were invented by africans!

., bhyt rhut is what you want difity , ΘανΧσ βε το Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , and you got a sad female woman is being haunted from a home so damaged she returns every life to die from lack of drainage in her area , pastorical regions must be safely reconstructed to modern standards of safety , and this is no cost information , thanks be to The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , The Difity along with The Delta-Difinities Entire , The Delta-Difinity and that does include The Gudnet and The Sidodi with any other Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , θε ονε τρυε ψεαχεφυλ λιφε σηαρεΔ ανΔ βεινγ , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

It was invented in India, it's pisshead food

STOP BEING FUCKING RACIST

Good, go Poland, GO!

>Eating certain plants with your food is equivalent to making a cell phone

> be Slav
> share flat with anglo autist who sings ed sheeran and similar songs
> my area is

Is there something peculiar about the New World that turns all their posters into mental invalids?

it happens only with your former colonies

Is there something about tea niggers that make them genetically predisposed with loving ragheads and that spicy ethnic diarrhea called curry?

>Dads parents are Polish
>Dad speaks Polish fluently and has spent years working there
>I am a monoglot mongrel atheist who's never been to Poland
Fucking hell lads, I've actually been assimilated. Most people don't even realise my last name isn't English. Sometimes my senile grandmother starts talking to me in Polish and I have to remind I can't understand what she's saying.

Keep repeating that curry is British doesn't make it true. Retarded old Worlders.

The stuff eaten in Britain is as British and Katsu curry is Japanese. You can't find it South Asia because its not from there.

Poles who assimilate are really, really hard to tell apart if I'm being honest. There was a Polish kid at my school and I had no idea until I was a bit older and realised where his surname was from. I suppose we're all slavs deep down.

Uh huh.That's like Americans claiming they invented sushi because they invented the California roll. Curry is an Indian food and your attempt at it was created by the bastard spawn "Anglo-Indians" and you're so cucked chicken chicken tikka masala is your national dish and called quintessentially British. Someone sink your godforsaken island already.

>said argentina

Yes.

Should have helped Germans genocide them

Anglo-Indian doesn't mean what you think it does you utter spastic. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Curries have a long history in the UK, long before the first bit of mass immigration from India occurred. British food is universally known as shit. Are people really surprised we took back recipes from the colonies? We also eat a lot of spaghetti bolognese. Does that make us Italian now?

The Germans should've just genocided everyone we'd all be better off desu

The type I'm referring too are the mutt kind that brought curry to the UK.

>Dude why won't other Euros assimilate and just eat curry?
Britain yes

>Polish are colonising Britain
>They wish to destroy the Anglo race
>They don't integrate and go the pub they prefer to sit on bins in parks and drink instead
>They listen to kurwa rock music rather than a cheeky bit of Ed Sheeran
>They don't like chips and curry they prefer Kaszanka

Based on my area they should quickly be replaced by more destructive, uglier and dumber spics. You have been warned. You will miss the days of Polish butchers, blond cuties and Zywiec.

Also
>Curry
>British

If you think Curry is good maybe we can send you some Mexicans, at least they can cook.

>tea is British
>curry is British
This is why Brexit happened

Come home white man

Los Malvinas soy Argentinas! [Or sth like that]

Do Poles like Afro Saxon girls?

Based Poles. Poles rule the Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=64WBNa6Jl0w
Eat this

> Britain is becoming full of poles and africans
So basically a giant Chicago?

I just wanna squat on yer block

Las*
son*
almost perfect :3

I like this, I like it a lot.

fucking UK btfo
my ancestors :)

only as a trophy

> Show on that anatomically correct doll where poland touched you

> Show on that anatomically correct doll where Russia touched you

What does off-license mean?

They can legally sell alcohol and cigarettes

>tattoos

It is a valid form of art

Were the stronger smarter tougher version. The new world killed the weak u dumb inbred. Ur cold ass country couldnt grow shit thats why u went to india....conquer world for spices but barly eat it

Brown hands typed this post

>Brain not found

Everything is proceeding as planned. Soon, Britain will be split between Magna Polonia and New Pakistan. We will undo the evil, that are the British.

can we turn London into a hungarian village? a small rural bumfuck nowhere place

no. get your own western country to colonize

Fuck off Tamas English boipucci belongs to Pavil cock!

Ahmed did u comment twice

rude, fuck you, we will take it by force then

kek POLACK'D

Whiter than you Sukdeep

Good, hopefully they won't stop until this returns to it's rightful place on Canterbury Cathedral