twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the north, yeah.

yeah, north of mexico, beyond their borders

>yeah, north of mexico, beyond their borders
lmao.

I'm Chicano and somewhere in between.

>all mexicans are cute girls
if only

No it isn't, why are you baiting Thailand? At least some of us do actually look like right, you guys unironically would all look Mexican on the right clothes
youtube.com/watch?v=AS1wmSXYsNo

me on the left that fucks the one on the right

there's exceptions for every country. but for the most part, no. They're typically dark skinned with black hair like the first pic.

roasted

That’s racist

Why would it be? There's snothing wrong with looking Mexican?

>mexicans
>white
pic related a proud mexican hero

Japan does that too.

no

Why do Mexicans get mad when Chicanos portray Mexico as the proud brown country it should be?

>all
No. Just the ones in the South.

>literally le arr rook the same reasoning

How did ethnic Thais expand all the way to the Malay Peninsula? Or were the natives Thai-fied?

The Japs can pull off any look

would definitely have a couple beers with

I don't know any Thais in Malaysia.

MEXICANS ANA CHICANOS BTFOOOOOO

Left looks more southern (more native) and right looks like their 2% or whatever percent "whites" are considered there. The average Mexican is probably in between but they have small amounts of every ethnicity.

No, it literally isn't. The racist bit is pretending you can easily see micro-differences across various ethnic groups like scientific racism claimed, clinal variation of very different traits does not correspond to cultural categories of identity. SEA peoples have epicanthic folds, dark skin and are gracile relatively short builds, they do look like Amerindians and there's nothing racist in saying that. Your average Mexican can look Mediterranean, in some cases even not unlike Brits or northern French, to balkan, to Middle Eastern, to central Asian, to Indian, to South East Asian. We've had this discussion several times, yes, there's some very unique types in Mexico and all of those countries but overalls human, members of the same species, all kinda look like a lot more alike than our constructed identities generally allow us to accept. It isn't offensive to say one human being looks like another one. Some Japs do look Chinese ffs stop it with the pc crap, we should encoourage brotherhood and enmpathy, not this unique snowflake horseshit.

pictured

>Your average Mexican can look Mediterranean, in some cases even not unlike Brits or northern French, to balkan
You sound like that hapa trying to claim he's Italian.

*No just the ones that can't afford skin whitening cream

ftfy

Come on man, she looks plastic as fuck, yeah, we do have girls that kinda look like pale east asians but not (naturally) like k-pop idols. In any case count that as an exception.

Lmao

>b-but skin whitening and p-plastic
kek

I didn't meant to, you're always to come off as cringe discussing these stupid topics, which I guess was OP's purpose one way or the other. Anyway, while a minority, there's some very fair looking people in Mexico. And then there's people like pictured in a lot of Europe.

Come on man, you've gotta be joking, do you want me to post cherrypicked blue eyed blondes?

Nigger, who the fuck do you think you're speaking to? You think I don't know what Thai people really look like?

You must have an odd definition of blue-eyed blondes.

I know you don't you malaysian nigger.

That wasn't it ffs

NORTHERN THAILAND IS WHITE
WHITE

>Thai
>"""""""""People""""""""""
Pay this Tranny no attention my brother

No. But we are genetically Chinese.

>us kebabs got to stick together
Keep doing that. It'll make it easier for us to slaughter.

OP here. What are you guys doing to my thread? I just wanted to know if Mexicans are really white.

:l

We are not, are Thais really Chinese?

The area I live in has been completely infested and overrun with packs of these creatures and they look like the left 98% of the time.

wiki says around 10-20 out of 70 million thais are chinese

enjoy the diversity brother

>he hasn't submitted to superior TÜRKISH cock yet
Why are Thais such insecure soyboys?

>malaysian

I know the education isn't that good there but I hoped you would be able to tell an Australian flag from a Malaysian one. Wew, what a fucking brainlet.

Eww we are not wh*Te fuck off

Have you looked at their leader?

About half of Thailand is partly descended from Chinese and 14% pure Chinese.

So you're basically the same as Mexicans except you got mixed with Chinese instead of Europeans.

Real talk why do we only get the poor brown native rapebaby midgets? All the actual Mexicans descended from Europeans stay in Mexico.

Largely, except we weren't conquered by the Chinese but rather a bunch of them migrated down here.

Nah, you get some of the other kind too, you don't see much of them because they for the most part they're actually allowed to integrate.

Having said that there's a racist component to inequality in Mexico, since undocumented migrants come largely from the bottom of socio-economic strata they're also that much more likely to have lower levels of European admixture.

So you didn't even put up a fight? So is Thai culture a mix as well?

>put up a fight?
The original Thais (Tai Dai) are from South China. Why would we fight ourselves? Our Tai Dai and Han Chinese population makes up over 90% of the population. The remaining 10% are Malays, Khmer and Burmese.

We don't really get that many white Mexicans, certainly not on the same scale as the mestizos. From what I've gathered these Mexicans tend to be quite good financially speaking and stay in Mexico.

You do get the white ones but ignore them because they blend in easier even though they do the same degenerate shit typical chicanos do lmao.

Whitening cream doesn't do jack shit no matter how much they obsess over it, it's all photoshop.

The fact that he keeps reposting pictures of digitally whitened girls makes me wonder if he even believes his own posts, thai girls are fairly dark in reality and that's not necessarily a bad thing but he clearly thinks pale = superior.

Mexicans aren't even that dark. They are slightly browner than Chinese.

Different guy here, I would agree that a good portion of people here are fairly dark, but Thai people with the skin tone he posted do in fact exist.

If Thais girls were mostly dark, I'd agree but they're just not.

Literally Sicilian-tier unless they're really Amerindian

She could easily pass as Mexican/latina

blown the fuck out

I don't know what you mean by Sicilian tier but here's proof.
>Skin Color and Pigmentation in Ethnic Skin Marty O. Visscher, PhD

Another study:
The Impact of Epidermal Melanin on Objective Measurements of Human Skin Colour

It’s true. This isn’t Mexicans pretending to be “white”, meds just look like Mexicans.

how? Mexicans and Meds look nothing alike beyond swarthy + short

>another race thread on Sup Forums

Just get it back to discussing the Chinese whiteness of Thais

Isn't that all we do?

He's not our leader. He's a figurehead for the army. Basically a glorified mascot.

In all fairness the anime gay posting has grown bigger lately

Like a white elephant?

No one likes him, especially not the way we liked his dad. We used to stand up for his anthem whenever it played. The son is just a joke.

The kingdom is headed towards either becoming a militarized republic or a Singapore-style single party state.

At least if we become a single party state, we can stop having coups every couple years.

beats the hell out of niggers, that is for sure. At least they aren't porch monkeys all day and night.

WE

oh definitely. mexicans are usually nice people. it's annoying when the adults don't know any english or have any idea how to properly drive on snow, but that's about it. would without hesitation take 1,000 mexicans over 100 blacks

14% is a lot but not majority.

>Thai Chinese make up approximately 90% of the nations population
>14%
Huh?

Learn how to read comprehensively

14% doesn't show up anywhere. Maybe you should learn to read you stupid indo monkey. I guess this is why your stock exchanges keep collapsing.

>at least I'm not a nigger

>USA
>CHI
Like clockwork

Why do you obsessed with skin tone

Because there is nothing worse than being a mongoloid. Even worse being a brown mongoloid.

Ugly, short, micro dicks, no beard. It's hell.

low end jobs are on immigrant south of Mexico, easy to spot, "white" mexican could looks like Europa East,spanish or arab, on Chiapas,puebla,low class D.F,Yucatan,some part Michoacan or Jalisco.

White Mexican as photo are rare most children of businessman or retired from USA.

Explain image plz

Dont they commit mire crime an ha e more gangs then blacks

No

I can smell the make-up from here.

Asians use whitening products and think we can't notice, jesus you're fucking idiots

Maybe you should come visit. My cousin is unironically that skin tone.

Southern mexicans look like the guy on the right
Northern mexicans look like the girl on the left

Mine too. Been that way since birth.

CHIs and cANOs on suicide watch

A third of them are >white but the ones that come here are at least half native

CHI

Pretty good post

CHI

if all chicano are cute girls like this... Trumpa open a little the frontier doors?