/sino/ - 中文

Modest goals edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=gCfSftIzYyg

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/SerpentZA
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomelo
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-18/china-s-fourth-quarter-gdp-grows-6-8-on-year-beating-estimates
youtube.com/watch?v=iKdkzFogNmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

中國最富有的麵條。

Why doesn't he ever get a clean shave? What's the point of wearing suits everywhere if you lok like an exhausted divorced dad all the time?

中國女足無法正確衡量男性的陰莖

為什麼他總是無法獲得潔淨的剃須? 什麼是穿西裝隨處可見,如果你看起來像一個疲憊離婚的爸爸所有的時間點?

貨幣截圖

>Why are you translating everything I write in mandarin?

這是證明的一個優雅的建築。

>為什麼要翻譯的一切,我翻譯寫作?

>Dude, don't be a beta. Forget local Chinese women and just get yourself a female expa-

Life just got a bit more lonely for the Western woman in China.

辛達林語

跪仙>老兄,不要成為一個測試版。 忘記當地的中國女性,只是讓自己的女性外籍人士。
生活剛剛得到更多的寂寞一點對於西方女人在中國。

It has to be laziness, or maybe he wants to look more 'rugged' when he's on his motorcycle.

它必須是懶惰,或者他想看起來更“結實”當他在他的摩托車。

He doesn't strike me as the lazy type to be honest.Making 2 documentaries is not for lazy people. Maybe it's a lack for self respect? because he doesn't car how chinas pollution is ruining his health.

中國男口交

他不打我的懶惰型是誠實的。 製作紀錄片2不是懶惰的人。 也許這是一個缺乏自我尊重? 因為他並不怎麼在意中國的污染是破壞他的健康。

最後女葉

數字勃起永遠不死。

強姦是被禁止的是中國。

中國油菜,禁止使用。

>complete myth
Once you get to your mid-30's the possibility to conceive for a women gets lower exponentially. This is fact.
>but what is wife and their family going to think about that?
If their okay with marrying a gweilo and she's already in the mid 30 range, they're probably okay or have at lest made peace with the fact with they're not having children.
>I think he just hates South africa because he was miserable there both in relationships and in life.
True but that doesn't mean you can't go visit once in a while the people that gave birth to you and raised you. Kind of a dick move to just say adios and never look back again. Is it such a bother to take an international flight and stay a spell in your hometown.
>He used to be a loser like us
He's an unemployed sexpat that "works" on Youtube. He's not exactly a super pimp or anything.
C milk takes the award for most pathetic sexpat by far though.

Hey guys I got wasted on cheap Baijiu last night and forgot to do a lesson plan, can anyone give me one?

Turn to the person to the right of you, and strike up a conversation.

>Once you get to your mid-30's the possibility to conceive for a women gets lower exponentially. This is fact.
Is not impossible and still very likely, infertile couples is mostly down too poor sperm performance on the male's part because that is very much affected by your lifestyle and health, eggs quality is already determined before puberty and deceases where the egg doesn't settle in the uterus properly are also rare. In vitro fertilization is always a possibility though
>True but that doesn't mean you can't go visit once in a while the people that gave birth to you and raised you
We don't know what went down in his personal life, he met them in Mauritius a year ago i think and they visited him in China at least once, I would refrain from such harsh judgment
>He's an unemployed sexpat that "works" on Youtube. He's not exactly a super pimp or anything.
I mean he's making a good salary for even european standards patreon.com/SerpentZA that is probably 4times the average wage in China and he probably still does some consulting on the side. His documentaries aren't exactly a flop either.

/x/离去!

Just make one you lazy bastard, shouldn't take more than 20 minutes. Something sports, something food, something tourism, some cultural history and yo got yourself a lesson plan

Ching ching chong chang

Am i doing it right

Very original joke. You must be a comedic genius

did this once in high school unironically and the girl next to me was chinese
feel like an absolute buffoon I do

Keked audibly at this Jiang Pepe desu

>going back to South Africa as a whitey
Good way to get fucking murdered, no joke.

>small target of 100 mil RMB
Hm I wonder how much is that in rubles, certainly should be less than 100 mil rubles.
>it is 880 mil of rubles
Wtf
Why is this considered a small goal?
And since when Russian ruble worth less than Chinese currency.
Wth

It's probably because white people never had to deal with crime. It is generally understood in other countries that you have to befriend(give money) to most powerful criminal in an area to prevent yourself from becoming a victim as well as hiring private security. Also white people in south africa have made the mistake of lumping all blacks into a group and not dividing them into rivalry so they are not busy fighting each other.

White people don't usually butcher you in your own home and then eat your corpse in the street after setting fire to your house. I know, hard to believe.
Here in Canada you don't need to mingle with criminals or hire private security. Hell, the neighborhood I live in I could probably leave my door unlocked all day with no ill consequences. That'll change as the (((demographics))) shift but most civilized people aren't used to having to pay to not get murdered.

Small loan of a million dollars.
Also Rubles have always been worth about as much as rubble. You should be aware of this Ivan, it's why you pay like $10 for a Triple-A videogame on Steam whereas the same title is anywhere from $60-80 in Western nations with dollar currencies.

>White people don't usually butcher you in your own home and then eat your corpse in the street after setting fire to your house
Have you seen my flag? Have not heard about serial killers. It's just less common here, people with that kind of fantasy can just book a trip to africa or east asia, buy some lsaves and go ham they don't have to do it here altough sometimes they still do.
>Here in Canada you don't need to mingle with criminals or hire private security
Yes being politically stable and rich will help with that. South Africa was and is neither. Just the white people in cities were rich everyone else was and still is incredibly poor.

>leave my door unlocked all day with no ill consequences
haha, my face when I have like 6 doors as protection at the gates of my house.

let me tell you that whites are the worst criminals ever.
all the wars, all the abuse they did towards others, somalians are far more peaceful that the white race. just remember the nazism , the racism, the genocide all over the world made by whites.

>just remember the nazism , the racism, the genocide all over the world made by whites.

Yes but people only think in the present. it's hard for people to imagine the horrors of the past even here, the WW2 is just seen as a thing that happened way back. Not something people we are related to did not even a century ago. At the moment white people are pretty peaceful so everyone thinks they always were.

>it’s that know it all holier than thou Austrian again

yes, only idiots that had never read a book think whites are peaceful.
for example europe had been in continuous 3000 years of war.

austria did a lot of atrocities during WWII, far worst than any african nation today. the austria hungary empire did a lot of bad too.

cuck

早安 (≧▽≦)

Yes but 70 years of peace in a lot people's minds means you've atoned for your sins and you should be able to look down on everyone. It's arrogance on a collective level. Not very sensical but who really cares, rational people know the difference.

Can anybody tell me what kind of fruit that is?

>Yes but 70 years of peace in a lot people's minds means you've atoned for your sins and you should be able to look down on everyone
its common knowledge that the masses are stupid.
maybe whites are not longer doing a lot of wars but they still evil, white corporations exploit and abuse non-whites to the extreme.

It says it in the title

I like China.

My attempts at receiving pictures of feet via wechat’s message in a bottle feature have so far been unsuccessful
It seems this is not a viable source, I’ll cease any further attempts

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomelo

Found it, thanks!

>you pay like $10 for a Triple-A videogame on Steam

Is it possible to game the system and say you're in Russia to pay less? Possibly with a Russian VPN and bank account?

Actually I remember a French dude in the Japanese thread doing something like this for new games but his prices came out to like $30. Go ask, his name is The F.

Must be funny when Steam sales kick in. Thanks for the answer btw.

got schooled at badminton by a chinese qt

>hehehe, better luck next time, user! ;)
Better than beating her and making her cry

Kino

>tfw was a highly skilled Badminton player when I was younger
wonder if I'd do any good nowadays

I think it's a mostly innate skill (if not at a pro level) desu

t. got rekt all my life by girls at this fucking sport

didn't expect her to be that good. she toyed with me on the court like she toyed with my heart

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-18/china-s-fourth-quarter-gdp-grows-6-8-on-year-beating-estimates

>China’s economy sealed its first full-year acceleration since 2010, underpinning global growth and giving authorities more room to purge excessive borrowing.
Gross domestic product increased 6.8 percent in the fourth quarter from a year earlier, compared with a 6.7 percent estimate in a Bloomberg survey, Bloomberg News reports. Full-year growth picked up to 6.9 percent from 6.7 percent in 2016, the National Bureau of Statistics said.

lmao I'll tutor you, it's really not that hard
Just gotta not be a fatass.

We're all going to be rich and nothing bad will happen

This is my first time browsing sino. What the fuck is up with this thread. Is it Sup Forumss containment board for creepy footfags?

Chinese girls have some of the best feet, I'm sorry you can't appreciate that.

neck off

Did you mean jack off?
As in you want to jack off to sexy Asian girlfeet now?
Let me help you

Ever since they show it, Chinanons had largely abandoned this thread. Now it just a containment thread for all kind of shittiness in Sup Forums.

Him and Cmilk didn’t really make those documentaries. They were just the white monkey actors in them. The real work was done by the two producers who hired them.

Does anyone have access to Wing’s instagram?

>man pressures woman into having sex with him
isn't that totally normal?

you sound incredibly jealous

ting ting or chu chu?

Easily Chu Chu.

Although Ting Ting would probably be much less irritating to live with

Ting Ting is his wife right? Who is Chu Chu? His 小三?

Ting Ting is his wife. Chu Chu just follows him around for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKdkzFogNmg

I was already bad when I was slim, sports-oriented and with youthful reflexes, so...

there are no Chinese on Sup Forums save for the odd sexpat
/sino/ is a containment zone for retarded East Asians, Elliot Rogers, and depressed Sinoboos

lol this guy is such a creep. He is the ultimate prototyp sexpat sinoboo. Not even C-Milk can get on his level.

even such an ugly white guy can get girls in china.
Clearly this is because AF prefer white guys over AM. something the western media clearly enforces. Asian males are excluded from playing main character roles and heros in western media, one thing that contributes to the "White worshipping" that infects AF in the west.
If you'd like to know more, you can check out the subreddits at /r/Aznidentity or /r/AsianMasculinity/

I'm chinese.

那么澳大利亚基本上是中国呢,所以没关系。

I can't read that

香蕉

Greasy street food yet again for my post-gym munchies
First time in 2 days not having noodles of some sort

>Asian males are excluded from playing main character roles and heros in western media

All those Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee and Jet Li films.

ngon
o dau the :))

>>Asian males are excluded from playing main character roles and heros in western media
In western films, jackie chan is not portrayed as a masculine type of hero. instead he is reduced to a comedic role to be made fun of like in rush hour.
in addition to this. there is never a white "women in distress" to be rescued in any of his films. hes excluded from films like that because holywood does not want to portray asian males as masculine or heroic. Just as comedic and something to be made fun of.

The vast majority of Jackie Chan's films have him portray a comedic character, including his HK ones. That's his style.

Why is the Asian race so mediocre?

Their bodies are weak, their faces are ugly, their jaws misshapen, their teeth horrible and their skin yellowish. In addition they are beings devoid of imagination, prone to being slaves and not masters, spiteful, violent and cowardly.

thật khó hiểu điều này mà không có dấu. Tôi đang ở Sài Gòn, đau khổ trong mưa
the grievances redditor Asians have against Hollywood holds water but they are still betas, Asian cinema is way better than anything America has made in decades now and anyone with a brain knows this.
they only ignore Asian film because deep down they are brainlet bananas like their fellow Americans who won't read subtitles

this all is due to poor diet
Rice and rice farming is literally the culprit behind all bad things in Asia.
I for one embrace the mighty potato

I was talking about Chinese, Korean, Japaneses and Thai, basically. Viets are pretty decent.

Sài Gòn đất kinh tế quá đẹp, sao mà đau khổ.
Diễn đàn ở VN sập hết r nên t lên đây ( vd vnsharing)

same issue for all
Viets just like to chill
rice paddies need to be burnt and replaces with potatoes and peanuts

bạn là học sinh cấp 3 ?

Tôi là một người nước ngoài để thành thực, đây là lý do tại sao tôi sử dụng Sup Forums lol

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

田先生最近過去這幾天他都不在家

Mr. 田
最近 = closest
...eh...
過去 = to pass by?
這幾天 = these days
他都不在家 = he hasn't been home

Like, what the fuck, man. How does the meaning of those words add up to anything cohesive?

>trying to make sense of why Hanzi mean what they mean

bạn là người nước nào ?

I'm writing in Vietnâmểsể.

tôi là người Canada. Tôi biết một số tiếng Hoa Trung Quốc, cũng là lý do tại sao tôi shitpost ở đây.

I would use 字喃 if I knew it, its not the same as Hanzi to make an easy conversion.

To give the Food Ranger some credit, wasn’t he effectively running a brothel for awhile? He was getting girls to stay in his flat for “free” through his facebook page.