What did God mean by this

What did God mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalla_de_Centla
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's incredible how civilization develops only under and over the orange line.

Even all the good parts of Australia are under the orange line.

Designed shitholes zone.

>God

Oh here goes the assblasted commie

Check em

It's mostly due to temperature, the colder areas are always more developed than the tropical shitholes, except in few cases such as singapore and hongkong. It happens here as well, the highlands which are colder are more developed than the coastal and low lying towns which are hotter and sometimes humid

>what are the mayans, aztecs and incas

meme civilizations honestly

>inb4 not real civilizations because they didn't have metalworking or something

I was too late.

No Summer, no Egypt, no Persia, no Indus valley, No Huang He. If there hadn't been civilizations arising in the red area Anatolia would've been the most advanced civilizational area, and not enough to have originated the cultural tansmission necessary for Phoenicians and Greeks.

Whatever its fate this parallel world would still be pre-industrial.

gone

More advanced than Nordics at least

if this fine fella can destroy your great civilization in 3 years it's indeed a meme civilization

>we wuz

cringe, get over it rapebaby, i don't pretend to be viking either

If your civilization falls to an outside culture willingly and without need of conquest what kind of joke was it in the first place?

>Cortes literally single-handedly destroyed the Aztec empire

>What are local political tensions and divisions
>what is disease
>what is massive cultural shock deriving from the equivalent of an alien invasion

Nope it was just Cortes and a few dozen guys with muskets.

Then what are we? Isn't the point to most of the bait threads here we are not Westerners?

Atleast you have jungles throughout

idk but he sure loves snow niggers

>Basically all of mainland Canada
>"Temperate zone"
Map was made by a snownigger

i agree and a superior civilization replaced it

>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuttt!!!!!!!
fucking chi

>Nope it was just Cortes and a few dozen guys with muskets.
It literally was.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalla_de_Centla
>No english source

At the start of the conquest the spaniards were alone, they had to earn their alliances by showing their might. Cortéz knew this and fought battles that needn't to be fought, but he did so in order to give the sense of invincibility.

The conquest of the americas is seriously underrated t b h.

I bet those Spanish qts got the Big Mestizo Cock while they were there.

chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Weren't the Spanish driven out during La Noche Triste once the Aztecs were no longer overawed by their tech, and then returned and conquered the empire with tens of thousands of native troops once smallpox had pretty much killed half the Aztecs anyway?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCKING HUMID AS HELL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GIB MORE OF THAT COOL WIND JAPAN PLEASE

They did have metalwork. Just not in such a big scale as the old world.

The conquistadors talk about pieces of gold jewelry and what not. So, they did know how to mold certain metals.

Iron alloys, copper, steel and pretty much all the metals used for war where developed out of europe. Yuros were just lucky to be connected to the old civilizations, where they could learn and copy all that stuff.

Natives had to go at it alone, and still managed great things.

Macau, Hong Kong, and Taiwan are all in the red zone too.
Those are much better places to live than anywhere in the mainland.

What about mongols? Russia was a vikang country back then

see

We are his unwanted children

This is what happened after la noche triste

does New Zealand and South Chile/Argentina have similiar climate to Europe?

do you know coriolis force?

To be honest, the fact that modern Mexico is full of mestizo rape babies is justice for the Indios allying with Wh*tes instead of their Amerindian brothers.

Internet belings to the cold zone.
If u live in the tropics go outside

Damn, I never new of interlectual trade between savage germanic tribes and anyone outside europe.

This. Fucking retarded.

Daily reminder that the Aztecs were hated and kept surrounding tribes as vassals not conquering and annexing them only to ritually murder their populations from time to time. i think they killed 80k ople over a something like a 5 day period in their caital, the emperor Moctezuma took psilocybin daily and were in contact with demons. The Spanish were divine karma.

I wonder how much of that is true(sacrifices were definitely real) and how much of that is bullshit. Either way, divine justice is what happened to Indios after they betrayed their Amerindian brethren, including the Incas. Based Spaniards put the traitors in a caste system.

Yes, but due the oceanic influence temperatures don't get that cold.