Is there a Head of State that is as popular, respected, admired, liked and venerated as much as Queen Elizabeth II?

Is there a Head of State that is as popular, respected, admired, liked and venerated as much as Queen Elizabeth II?

Nobody gives a fuck about this old cunt. Only Brits care about her, and maybe some Anglo cucks in the commonwealth

Hitler

Xi Jinping

I'm afraid I don't recognise your country

Power rankings

Queen Elizabeth II>>>>Hitler>>>>Idi Amin>>>>Macron>>>>>>Arnold Schwarzenegger>>>>>>>>>>Killary Clinton>>>>>>>>>>>Mao Zedong >>>>>>>>>Trudeau>>>>>>>>Chung Hong-won

>literally does nothing but lounge her old ass around a palace and waste taxes

It gives me a fucking conniption when liberals who complain about Trump and Le Pen and the like go on about how much they love this ancient cunt.

Liberals and queers hate the monarchy.

>Le Venus Manlet

Wrong, but nice try

Wrong, but nice try

Wrong, but nice try

Wrong, but nice try

Trump

I guarantee you far less people give a fuck about your retarded non-country than Queen Elizabeth

The royal family is popular here too.

>leftists like the monarchy
full retard

He clearly said liberals not leftists.

Yeah I'm sure the American blumpftard was thinking John Locke

I was talking about American liberals.

John Paul II could compete, other than that I don't think so.

Mugabe

do you guys really worship the queen or is it just a weird subculture

We worship Starbucks and Apple

butthurt royalists

>do nothing
>get venerated

Really make you think

napoleon was a manlet too
your point?

SHE DOESNT DO NOTHING

SHE GOES TO FUNCTIONS AND SHAKES HANDS AND PATRONISES GREAT WORKS

DO YOU NOW HOW MANY TRADE DEALS HAVE BEEN BROKERED ON THE BACK OF HER VISITS?

HOW GREAT IT WAS WHEN SHE SHOOK HANDS (DIDNT TAKE GLOVES OFF) WITH THE MANCHESTER ATTACK VICTIMS

SHE IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE FIR TJE UKS ENTIRE TOURIST INDUSTRY WE WOULD BE A UNVISITED SHITHOLENLIKE FRANCE WERE IT NOT FOR HER

Not true. Frenchies and boomers hate the monarchy.

Obviously Putin

Our prince Akihito

I hate that old hag, the royals should be put in a zoo

They already are in a zoo, it's just a fucking lavish one.

Elizabeth isn't loved of admired. She's been Queen for so long, the British have a cult of personality just like the Best Koreans.

This so much.

putin desu

>m*narchy
yuck

William of Orange is a war hero and founder of our nation.
The national anthem spells is named after and solely about William of Orange and the first letter of each chapter even spells his name.
Our Kings birthday is a national holiday celebrated by everyone, with festivals, canal parades, sales and events across the country and even a dress code.
Everyone wears the colors of our King in any national event.
King is actually part of the government, unlike in the UK and goes on all kinds of missions.

What will happen when London will be muslim only? Will the queen began to wear hijab?

God save the republic

Stupid Mexicans killed their emperor. Could of been a based monarchy, but nooooo

This pic makes my dick hard

William of Orange wasn't even a King. And actually ended the divine right of kings in Europe, by creating the first modern republic with religious tolerance.

His descendants only became a King due to his mythological status.

Literally fucked the world, well done

you ok?

Americans worship "God Emperor" Trump.