Kicked Europeans out of anatolia

>kicked Europeans out of anatolia
>told communists to GTFO
>told the West to GTFO
>loved his country and his people
>BTFO'd Corrupt Arab imams
>modernized the country and gave birth to modern day turkish nationalism
>Told Hitler that he doesn't take orders from a Corporal

How can a single fucking man be so fucking based holy fucking shit, the more I read about this guy the more I start to idolize him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turks used to be based now they're faggots ran by faggots like erdogan.

>german flag talking about how good turks are.

Figures.

>alcoholic atheistic jew

I really wonder how Turks are idiotic enough to regard some islamists in higher regard than the man that saved their country and their people from western imperialism.

>ugehg german flag must be a turk xdxd

We learned a lot about Atatürk during our history lessons, shut the fuck up you retarded mutt

Also the arab version of Atatürk

release bannerlord already dickhead

t. Greek or commie or Arab or Erdogan voter

One of the greatest leaders of the 20th century. Also, he was good looking.

w-woah...

unfortunately he wasn't based enough to make Turkey a country where people like you would like to live in.

Was he also Raiden?

>mfw all the happenings around the world is his plans all along

Why would Germany teach about Ataturk?

>why would Germany teach about one of the greatest leaders of the 20th century???

Seeing how there was a lot of shit going on in Germany from 1914-1945 it seems like it'd be a waste of time to learn about a Turk, instead of learning about Hindenburg or the Freikrops

We learn about the 1914-1945 era literally from 5th to 10th grade.

Then why talk about Ataturk

Great gif. Thanks zillian.

yeah, but his troops murdered the native anatolian greeks, who'd lived there before the turks moved in
it was a totally american move
one day the gr**ks will get revenge, just like us americans are cursed by the red man

atheistic jew == jew

papatürk was one of the most influential military / political leader of that era senpai

meme

you're joking, right?
you're discarding any european leader and producing ataturk?
how fucking stupid can you get

ataturk is turks' george washington, of course they use him as the standard

>Blitzkrieg works
Now that we know that, we can proceed to other wars and political and civilian achievements of this person

To Turks yes but not to Germans.

It doesn't seem to work when you and your minions do it, does it, Ivan? I mean, '73...

>Told Hitler that he doesn't take orders from a Corporal
top kek

He was an ath*ist apostate who betrayed BOGA and led Türkye down the path of jahanam.

t. Abdul MEMEt

He was a role model for every future european state. The Republic of Turkey was amongst the first to push for secularism, womens rights, anti-imperialism and stopping the armstrice between the great powers of europe. All of this was largely made possible by Atatürk, which is why I have nothing but respect for this man. (Not to mention his military achievments, holy fuck this guy was insane)

This, glory to Atatürk and Lenin, the best leaders of their time.

>secularism
America

>womens rights

The Brits

>anti-imperialism

Americans

>stopping the armstrice between the great powers of europe.

Not sure what you mean by this because you used the word armistice in an incorrect manner

He was shit. He just got aid from Trotsky and early soviets, before Stalin exterminated them.

1) We were talking about Naser
2) Israeli military and intelligence were always way ahead of arab ones
3) Even with that the initial "Blitzkrieg" part of the war was a win for Egypt
Why you have to be mad?

>American secularism
America isn't a secular nation when your presidents literally have to swear to god during their inauguration

>Womens right in Britian

The Republic of Turkey introduced complete equality of Womens rights and votes 10 years before the brits did

>American anti-imperialism

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>armstrice

yeah I meant the general "MY GUNS ARE BIGGER THAN YOURS" Tournament that has been going on since ww1

Secular means that the government doesn't support any religion. Which America has been doing since 1776. I'm also pretty sure the president doesn't have to swear to god or on the bible, they just do as Atheists are generally disliked and not trusted

Unless Ataturk gave women the right to vote in 1919 we are both wrong. Because apparently only some women could vote in the U.K

Yes we were and still are officially anti imperialism. The Czech republic and Poland wouldn't exist today if not for the U.S

We also stopped the Germans from Shitting on Venezuela before WW1

armistice means an end to warfare, So what you said was Ataturk stopped the peace agreements and treaties

>Loved his cunt and people
Wasn't he the one who forced his view on the world (aka westernisation) on all his fellow 3rd world anatolian countrymen who where happy uneducated, islamic peasents?

>Gave birth to turkish nationalism
Just google 'Youngh Turks Movement' and then come back please

TL;DR Atatürk was just Turkeys Peter the Great, e.g. he took his shithole 3rd world cunt and made it into a western state. To do this he just needed 1) eyes to see and 2) a 3rd world cunt in the first place. Sure, you can idolize that but its nothing special.

Secular means that there is no state religion and the goverment refrains from religious comments and religiously motivated political moves. Doesn't look like America to me.

And you are not anti-imperialism.

>Korea
>Phillippines
>Mexico
>Cuba
etc. etc.

Best Korea tier 'cult of peronality'. I mean ffs, ataturk is a god there.

Don't know what you mean with Korea but the Mexico, Cuba and the Philippines were largely unpopular endeavors.

And why don't you go ahead and tell me what the state religion of America is

Nah west is going gay thats why they going muzzy...cant blame em

Sup Forumsack pls, the Ottoman Empire was always gay as fuck. Look at this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek

Even Atatürk himself was probably bi.

My favorite guy :)

Sauron

>shut the fuck up you retarded mutt

Said the son of a gastarbeiter.

>He was a role model for every future european state.

No just Germany.

>The Republic of Turkey was amongst the first to push for secularism, womens rights, anti-imperialism

Degeneracy.

>stopping the armstrice between the great powers of europe.

So you're saying (((Ataturk))) caused ww2? That's going to be a pretty controversial feery you got there.

>All of this was largely made possible by Atatürk, which is why I have nothing but respect for this man

Remember to cup his balls when you're down there.

>Not to mention his military achievments, holy fuck this guy was insane

He's good for a roach but nothing spectacular compared to western standards.

Why is there a cockroach on the pic? Is that due to turkish language or what?

Fuck off with your reddit spacing, Abdul