Tfw i will never live in a country where it is always 20-30 celcius all year around

>tfw i will never live in a country where it is always 20-30 celcius all year around
i don't want to freeze all the time i want warm and sun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLVakStkP7o
earth.nullschool.net/pt/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=relative_humidity/orthographic=140.11,-17.70,408/loc=152.809,-30.736
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>always 20-30 celcius all year around

That's also shitty. Best place to live is a moderate climate (never too cold, never too hot) like Belgium, France, Netherlands, etc

No, i want tropic, where i can walk around in shorts and t shirt all the time and be warm

Fuck you.

You can't even comprehend how utterly depressing and draining it is, every day being the exact same, no seasons, only unbearably hot versus actually deathly hot. And on top of that you have thousands of normies on holiday from your spoiled countries rubbing it in your face.

You're too hopelessly stupid to even deserve life.

You're free to leave muhammed

>

>i hat cold, warm much gooder

>comparing benelux weather with french weather
thats rich

Sunlight sucks,

t. mohammed

fuck that. 20+ ° is too hot. Do you enjoy sweaty armpits ?

Perfect temperature is 13-18°C

Heaven on Earth is awaiting, user

>implying that northern France has a different climate than Belgium

Thats rich

NZ is better

Unironically this

youtube.com/watch?v=QLVakStkP7o

What the fuck are you talking about. The coldest winter I experienced was in Amsterdam.

So do as your ancestors did, go into viking to get earth in rrich and worm countries. To England! Their people are week and they get down for our axes! Arrr!

>thinks that his anecdotal experience beats wheather statistics

Who is talking about weather statistics or anecdotes? You claim that it doesn't get cold in those countries, just pure nonsense.

Well, they kinda invade your cunt too.

You'll regret saying that.

Can't you read you snownigger? I said 'never too cold', that doesn't mean it never gets cold.

no, hes just saying that here we have a milder weather than in Scandinavia retard

Define too cold.

This I fucking love - 30c anything over that is too hot and for nonwhites

Doesn't seem is really working tho

Even name Rus is name scandinavian tribe. But our country is cold as fuck.

What the fuck is too cold for you? Unless you are living in northern Norway or Sweden, the temperatures in somewhere like Amsterdam is not at all different from the west coast of Norway. And there are definitely days that are "too cold" here too, which I would say is when it approaches -10 celsius.

Just stop talking nonsense, the canals get frozen from time to time in Amsterdam. That is a cold environment, end of discussion.

Yes, i agree.

If you want to live in a tropical stable country, aim for Australia.

definitely not a better climate

A kiwi-user said the temperatures were nice there+ they have better landscapes, too bad its expensive

Could you repeat that in English?

Temperature is a personal preference. Once you get used to it, and you stop complaining, you really feel that your normal temperature is nice.
Most of you could not sleep at 35~40ºC, but for us, is nap time...

>implying what matters in france is northern france
L M A O

try california/arizona/new mexico

i experienced 40°C once, i almost died

You discribed the climate in Greece pretty well.

>huezilian summer
>20 degrees
>heavy hail rain and thunderstorm

Nah, you don't wanna know how it is.

Once I went to a beach and I had to call a taxi (they have air conditioners) because it was 39 C.

I'm a 185 cm tall dude!

>35~40º C

Talk by yourself, Northnigger.

>Japan
>its summer has the temperature of 35 celcius degrees or higher.
>its winter has the temperature of -10 degrees or lower.

Do you still wanna live in the far-east?

honestly higher than 30°C is hell
here its usually 20-30°C during summer

Europe -the heaven for humanity-
except the UK and northern europe whose climate is just a shit

Santa Cruz do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul.

depends honestly, it rains almost everyday here and its gray asf, France or Switzerland is best

Comfy mild climate is better desu
Not too hot in summer
Not too cold in winter

>europe
mediteranean climate is best in da world.

how about germany?

with ignoring the shortage of water we can say so it is.

it can be cold asf there there, maybe not as humid but still not the best for living

objectively true
im freezing in this fucking shithole

>Italy
>being chilled

i live in pianura padana, depressed and depressing area in the north, winter is a calamity made of eternal fog and pitiless cold here
summer is also cruel with 35-40 degrees easy, but im made to resist well to the heat

I just realize that posters from my country don't know they all live under the tropics, and lie/ignore what most of the normal days FEELS LIKE.

does it get more moderate than 20-30?

>haha you must be a mohammad, i looooooooooooooooove this weather and human beings are evolved to live in this climate, you're a subhuman

who the fuck said that mediterarean climate is the best for living?
it's merely a hell.

It depends on the levels of humidity.

my area has continental weather, that's the point
on the sea the weather is perfect, that's the med climate

It's the best you nipponese
Here we go skying then go straight down to have a quick swim in the sea

Imagine live the year around under 80~98% humidity.

so…is the weather of sardegna the best?

Move to Malta like that "other swede" did

well i only went there in summer for a limited time, it was hot but totally bearable, but i dont know about winter
all the costal areas are ok anyway, the more you move on the inside the worse it becomes
in central/south italy that area is paperthin and basically all mountains so not many go there anyway, but in the north there's a lot of people

68% humidity, temperature (feels like, not actual temperature) varying from 2ºC and 10ºC right now.

the reason why Italian north is crowded is not for the climate but for the sightseeing resources I guess.
I wish I could go to Milano and Venezia.

But it's better than over here anyway.
you'd better have the feeling when the height of snow gets over your own height.

The hottest year since they started measuring...

north is crowded because rich area, there's lot of work and industries of all kinds
since it's a very flat area is also used for cultivation
the weather is the downside of it
Milano is not that good, but you should see Venezia at least once in your life

45+ don't go outside
40 fucking hot
35 hot but livable
30 hot
25 patrician weather
20 nice
15 pretty cool
10 cold
5 ball freezing
0 inhuman
-5- dead

Fucking Anomaly...

I wanna cry everytime I see one of his vids...

He is in our thread all the time and shitposting.

Does it ever go below 15 in Australia? Here 15 degrees is tshirt weather if the sun's out, agree that 25 is perfect if you're relaxing but at work would be suffering

There is a difference between the temperature at a measure point, and the termic sensation (Indice de desconforto térmico).
Our data is mostly not trustful because the climate stations are located near to the woods. If you look at the temperature in any city center, you easily get more 5ºC because the micro climate created by buildings and roads.

Why are people poorer in warmer climates

Yes, even snow in Tasmania (which i consider to be the best part of Australia to live).

makes them lazy

>Tasmania (which i consider to be the best part of Australia to live)

Winter is perfect.
Hot weather is for subhumans.

you know that you are free to move to Spain, Greece or Italy anytime you want, right?

>Does it ever go below 15 in Australia?
My city was almost sub zero last winter and the British guy at my work said it was fucking cold.

Pretty much this.
When you don't need to worry about stocking food for the winter, and create cloths, you kinda left behind.

Our natives never invented cloths, pottery, agriculture, metal, because they never needed. Meanwhile, in Peru and Mexico, where you need to save food, they developed agriculture and domesticated plants.

26-30 °c is the comfiest 2bh.

>people around the mediterannean never invented anything

Anything above 18 degrees is torture

>Netherlands
>moderate
LMAO

Honey, The Mediterranean is not that hot as you think. Sure, for a Scandinavian, it's hot. But for the early humans, nop...
If you walk at night in Italy butt naked, YOU WILL DIE. Meanwhile in Brazil, you just gonna be arrested (or raped).

*at winter

I spent last summer in Spain and it was like 35-40 degrees celcius daily, it's pretty warm

yeah Malaria and heat strokes are very fun

>tfw such an icenigger I got heat stroke in Switzerland

>I
wait m8, it is you that got heart stroke?
I think that's just your mistake but ask you in order to inspect.

Pretty much this.

What’s the humidity like in Australia?

Yes, but what happens when the winter comes and blow the arctic cold all over Spain? It gets cold...

>France
>never too cold, never too hot
Mmh I sure do love those few weeks of sub-zero temps + wind and those few weeks of 35°C weather.

If you stick to the cities you'll do just fine.

Heat stroke, not heart.

pretty low except in northern Queensland where its tropical and Brisbane is a bit humid.
Everywhere else is pretty dry though so the temperature doesn't feel as hot.
Then again most Australians are really bad with heat for some reason

It depends, where do you live. The north gets way more humidity (90% right now), the south and central is pretty dry (10~20%). The strap of land close to the sea, where people prefer to live in Australia is usually 50~60%.

earth.nullschool.net/pt/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=relative_humidity/orthographic=140.11,-17.70,408/loc=152.809,-30.736

M8, here we have district precision.

Also, it rains a lot with a shit ton of wind, because it's a "high" city.

Não é pq vc é manauara que todo mundo é.