A-a-at least we're smart!!

>a-a-at least we're smart!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brPl0W0CPtA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why have no nigs won the world's strongest man then

Honestly I've never seen black people that ripped. They are pretty lanky here.

nigs have a much higher average performance compared to wh*teoids
doesnt really matter if the strongest single one is wh*te (nigs probably dont care about that contest, dont have the weak ego of the wh*te cuck) because in an all out battle a couple nigs will destroy him anyway

nice excuses

are you strongest man? no you are strongest cuck
come at me skinnyfat wh*teoid, i will beat you up in a second

no you wont

t.

Nigs are surprisingly weak for their size though. I have seen niggers being easily defeated by hooligans here. And most of our hooligans look closer to the guy on the right than left.

lmao polish girl got raped by niggers here while they made the bf look

The left one look mare attractive
t. grille

How do you have access to a computer?

Weren't they swarmed by niggers though? I was referring to one on one fights.

i love ntr

helo butifel u hav numbr or pic pls me nam is jakoot mmmmh i wil lick ur thighs xxx

>nigs have a much higher average performance compared to wh*teoids
If that was true then all of the sports disciplines were dominated by blacks.

I bet we don't see that because:

1) black people tend to be extremely lazy
2) Some activities also intellect. That's why we see more and more asians (chinese) dominating in various activites.

I'm a codemonkey woman, so able to cross the law
I'm 18-3yo, you filthy pedo scumbag (you pay, I send, no shit)

>''I'm a programmer''
t. writes in Java

>The left one loock mare attraktive
>t. Grill

Fixed that for ya, grill.

blacks dont compete in gay activities, that's why wh*teoids still have their own fields of specialization
of course whites will dominate in dancing or those wonderful acquagym exibitions lol that's fucking gay
ikr
that's what they said to fell less bad

Your kids would not be. You have been warned.

bullshit. You aren't a codemonkey, otherwise your English language would be better than that.

He мeшaй мнe, гoйcкaя cвинья.
I'm doing some fullstack web shit, so fuck java, it's useless for me

>strongest single one
more like pretty much the whole top 500

>blacks dont compete in gay activities, that's why wh*teoids still have their own fields of specialization
Black people are also good at making excuses at why they suck (even if we discuss activities where black people should have advantage over generic "whites"). Sad but true...

You're right, wh*Toid kids look subhuman

I was using this manner as a meme
I have double citizenship. My kids will be born in Bergen

>op is a white guy larping as some nignog
how boring can you be, think of something new

Only weak wh*Toids feel so insecure they have to lift weight, the BLACK superhuman doesn't need to lower himself to such ape-like activities

Black guy in that pic is on roids 100%. Not that I'm judging, I'm on roids too, just saying

why are you larping? what do you gain from that?

you just said op's post is invalid

>the world's strongest man
you know that's just the title of a show right

The strongest powerlifter in the world is actually black lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=brPl0W0CPtA

The TURK warrior in OP's pic is a natural-born strong man, his muscle comes from millenial history of fighting the weak wh*Toids all around the globe

you are boring

>powerlifter
you don't even know what that is, else you'd know how wrong you are

>I'm doing some fullstack web shit
You're going a full stack of steaming shitposts right now.

>My roid monkey in a multiply suit from a joke of a federation can lift more

but no one cares wh*teshit, the strongest lifter from the only relevant powerlifting federation is black, suck on it and choke on it weak wh*toid

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

And strong

Why then all nigger countries in africa suck? Why niggers in the US are one of the lowest paid scumbags who can't do shit without welfare and affirmative action?

>nigge-

Know your place you untermensch, literal slav(e).

Niggers are emotionnal beings, so therefore feminized and infantilized, they can't keep their emotions for them, they are not manly, they are what womens were if they lived on a male's body, stoicism for them is meaningless.

you perfectly know i'm right but it will never become a majority opinion because you are focused on muscles and big dicks fantasies.

This is why they win in halterofilia, swimming, marathons, cycling, fencing, shooting, triathlon, rowing, shot put, olympic jumping, pole vault

Uh, they dont

>turk bull

Some cockroach larping as being black, I must've seen everything now. Must be psychologically difficult knowing that you're a subhuman...

Blacks are only good defyning their muscules (tends to be ectomorphs abd mesomorphs) and running.

Nothing more.

Why then all the slavs in Eastern Europe and Russia suck? Why Slavs in Western Europe are the lowest paid scumbags who can't do shit without prostitution and cleaning toilets?

this, cant beat the natural high test of a BLACK BULL

Yes, black are meanwhile, dominating intellectual games like chess.

Uhm, no, that is actually dominated by whites too

You are overly exaggerating. There are locals who do clean toilets, live on welfare and act like typical niggers do in the US. There are unskilled immigrants who do the same. There are skilled immigrants working in high tech industry.

There are "slavs" who got Nobel prize and made a lot of inventions in phyisics, chemistry and such. Guess how many black people won Nobel prize in physics or chemistry? Right, 0.

Black bois just can't compete, it's ok denial is the first phase of acceptance

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A

>while they play chess, their wife gets impregnated by BLACK SEED
truly a genius

>Only weak wh*Toids feel so insecure they have to lift weight, the BLACK superhuman doesn't need to lower himself to such ape-like activities

With regard to "ape-like activites": I see only one person participating doing that in this thread and it's you.

I see people from Russia, Germany, Japan, Australia are having a more or less civil discussion, they share opinions, share arguments, provide examples, listen to each other, and we have you, spitting shit and trying to prove your point with nothing but blatant nonsense.

>wh*Te
>calling anyone subhuman
Also wh*Tes are lower than cockroaches so calling me a cockroach won't have any effect on me since i'm still superior to you.

>professional damage control is civilized discussion
yeah right, meanwhile you still cross the road if you see a NEGRO because you are too scared of his power

That's truly insane.

bruh look at dis DOOD

Wait till you see the... OH NO NO NO OH OH OH

PFFFFFTTTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Why do you take this funny turke's troll so seriously?He is just fucking around and brings me laugther. Calm down Rusian bro.

Communism and its fall, but they will get their Renaissance

that's because all blacks in your country are somalians who have white DNA

Relatet to your Post, my vault

Who control IstanBULL now ? Turks. But what about London ? A muslim man is the mayor of London. Now get the fuck out of my face before I ram my truck into your mothers pussy.

Kid, please, GTFO. You are wasting your time trying to provoke or offend me. I don't get angry when I see various shit on the Internet.

All you managed to do is to show how dumb people in your country are. Shame.

No reason not to be smart and fit at the same time

I feel bad when I see someone acting like that. I feel bad for them and for their country.

haha

Yes, sure, black men are sexual icons

>While we play chess you fuck the ugly, chav and fat women that no one wants.

Good for you

Not even the smartest. Jews and Asians say hello.

>okcupid
wh*tebois cant even talk to a real woman without shivering in panic

Jews are white though

wagwan me bruddas an sistasss

>No reason not to be smart and fit at the same time
Being fit improves your quality of life. Especially when you are over 30-40. You have to constantly exercise your brain and your body.

I'm not arguing for going full retard and competing in power lifting / weigh tlifting, but you need to be able to do 10-15 good pull ups, 15-30 push ups, bench press at least your weight, squat at lest your weight x1.5, and dead lift your weight x2. And you must do cardio. And diet of course, you must eat healthy food.

Being smart but dying in 30 or 40ties or having a stroke at this early age is pathetic.

Are nigger neighbourhoods (I think you call them "flavelas") the elite and top tier places where every brazilian would like to live in?

Are african countries and black countries/cities places where everyone would like to live in? How did Trump called them, shitholes, maybe?

>Calling another one subhuman

what are the blacks in Greece like?

>Jews are white though
OK, thank you.

Yes, we fuck between us for email.

wh*Te retards get autistic and go to 'competitions' to see who is the most autistic enough to perfect a deadlift or someshit like fags lmao.

meanwhile BLACK men take over your countries, your women and will kill you all on the field of battle in the name of ALLAH. you think black men give a shit a wh*Te cracKKKer does bicep curls the best? no we're too busy fucking your gfs. get fucked subhumans.

I'd fuck that sissy desu

>10-15 good pull ups, 15-30 push ups
That's just stupid, 15 full pull-ups are 10x harder than 30 push ups. You should be able to do 8-10 good pull-ups and 30 push ups without really training

>m-muh stronk black manes

t. literally unironically worships tupac

I was smiling when I typed that. And I'm smiling still. You can't be angry when you are dealing with "mentally-challenged" people, often it's not their choice be dumb and act stupid. They are just who they are. It's their nature.

for his rap, not his mooscles.

>wh*Teoid bastard still thinks i'm Brazilian
Niqqa check my name. niqqa check my post history. I'm not Brazilian I'm using brazilian proxy because wh*Tes got butthurt as usual and banned my country.

I can't understand you wh*Tes some times. baka

Who the fuck does these stock photos, lmao

>That's just stupid, 15 full pull-ups are 10x harder than 30 push ups. You should be able to do 8-10 good pull-ups and 30 push ups without really training
It depends on your build and age. Thus that margin.

Kek, have you ever tried to admit to your father Mustafa that you Identify yourself as a negro now because the other kids on /pol dont let you into the "white Club"?
Got a nice smack for beeing a disapointment and waste of sperm?

oops

>It's that one Kebab that always posts negroes
Time to get removed you ugly scumbag

>tfw saw handicapped fat immigrant with a qt swedish gf
>i haven't even hugged a girl

Probably someone who is training and wants some motivation.

I really never cared about being wh*Te desu. But I'll admit that I thought wh*Tes were some sort of super intelligent and civilized people before I came to this place but thankfully Sup Forums has opened my eyes and now I know that wh*Tes are subhumans.

>people falling for the kara boga bait
Everytime. Insecure wh*toids will be bred out of existence for their weak skin

Post your face when your entire race got replaced by this.

oh i'm laffin

You ain't match for KARA BOĞA serv boi

You got the point

>

Post your face when I impregnated your wh*Toid wife with my superior BLACK seed

we ARE kara boga