Me like maro

Me like maro

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/wlgxii.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The wish the normie invaders would die.

How can nintendo toddlers be so delusional to the point of defending this literal garbage?

BING
BING
SOYHOO

can Sup Forums please leave
thanks

R A R E
A
R
E

I love Junko!

Wojackposting is fucking cancer.

moar like ur country is cancer xDDD

>All these sony fags posting their cancer outside of Sup Forums

please leave nintendi

Damn they're getting harsh

imagine being so invested in video game companies

What feeling is this trying to convey

Butthurt?

my.mixtape.moe/wlgxii.webm

Why do manchildren thing they stupid childish hobby interests other people?

From what to who

OH NO NO NO

reminder /vint/ was the best board in 2017

>he said on a anime fan forum

kek saved

You forgot to add a nintendo hat to v video games as its a literall nintendo only board

This one has potential as a flag meme.
>Isreal and Palestine
>UK and Ireland
>USSR and Ukriane
>EU and UK
>France and Algeria

Why is the Sony wojak yellow and with a big ass?

Haha! It's nintendo. Don't forget to enjoy your mario and sports shits too.ideal pembury

America and family gunning eachother down over a mcdonalds burger wouldnt work though? Also what about america and obesity as a new meme? Oh wait....

it turned the board into absolute shit lad
it was just Sup Forums trying out all the Sup Forums memes they saw in their epic screenshots

>complaining about manchildren in Sup Forums
Kys

Because anal vore is totally funneh and randumb and cuwl

he is finnish

This.

oh lawd is that.... A NINTENDO?

this.

i dont get it
You sure you used that correctly?

>video game playing man children
>video game playing man children who are so invested into playing video games that they have spend time making these pictures
SHOUTENINGS

lol wtf

t. cant afford nintendo

If you're on Sup Forums as an adult you're a manchild

>Posting on Sup Forums but mocking Nintendo for being played by man children
did you forget where you are? Fucking Sonyfags need to go back to plebitt or wherever they come from.

Sup Forums is a normie board you dumb mutt

>soy memers are brazillian
should have fucking known

>im telling you video games will one day be recognized as a sport and then ill be an athlete
SHOUTENINGS

Dumb amerifat.

is this just peepee poopoo all over again?

>americans itt UNIRONICALLY defending nintendo

That is just a meme idiot

>tfw numales seem happier than you
Does this make me an ultra shit tier male?

Wheres the adult nappy in this image or carboars gf seen as thats all they can afford after buying a 300 dollar shit and the mario amiibo themed shit n piss jars?

t. 90's man

Video games are one of the major branches of pop culture of our time. You are supposed to play them now.

>Sup Forums is a normie board
Not if I can help it.

>Video games are one of the major branches of pop culture of our time. You are supposed to play them now.
SHOUTENINGS TO MANCHILDREN

>Video games are one of the major branches of pop culture of our time.

t. manbaby

The problem with video games is that while they're games, they take a significant time investment on the behalf of the individual to complete. While they're just meant to be fun, they take up such an amount of time that people turn it into entire lifestyles. They root for their favorite teams because they need to justify spending hours upon hours upon hours of their lives playing the virtual equivalent of Monopoly or Clue. And that's all they are, games. You get shit like this because people become so utterly invested in these games that they actually become a significant aspect of their lives, so they live and breathe them. These people are actually upset about games. Fucking games.

Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, I don't give a shit, it's actually pathetic.

In the folder it goes.

OMEGALUL

i dont care if they say its sport but it makes me feel physically ill when a professional nerd wants to be called athlete

Millions of people play video games in moderation. You really are falling on the slippery slope fallacy.

t. argumentation pro

kek
>b-b-but muh assassn sneed and (((wolfenSTEIN)))

PARTY ROCK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>people are pationate about their hobbies
NO! THEY ARE NOT LIVING THEIR LIVES CORRECTLY!

Oh I'm quite aware of that, I'm talking specifically about people like OP, who go into non-video game related areas and spam shit about video games because that's what their lives are about. I seriously doubt a moderate video game player would do something like that, although I suppose I should have made it clear that I was talking specifically about the obsessive types.

Said Pekka as Chad Svenson ploughs his GF in the background.

>The problem with video games is that while they're games, they take a significant time investment on the behalf of the individual to complete. While they're just meant to be fun,
Which always boggled my mind considering that the market for snack-sized videogames is overwhelmend by shitty products and shitty business practices.

There's like a handful of videogames you can play 30 minutes a day that are actually decent.

No it is not the virtual equivalent of Monopoly. It is its own medium. Also,

I'm an adult and I bought a Switch because I enjoy Zelda / playing party games with my friends and getting drunk.

Now I feel ashamed of my Switch and all the Finns online are bullying me.

I own a switch too, it's just fun to play tho the cardboard thing is really pathetic.

based san marino poster

Be proud of being a nintendoman

It is a beautiful thing

t. nintendoman

This is what happens when we show de nintenniggers da wey , true way bruddahs of pc mast wace *spit spit spit spit , clucky*

Yeah man, the cardboard thing is hilariously awful.

I just enjoy a good bit of mariokart and games like overcooked.

>Now I feel ashamed of my Switch
Fuck these people. they think groveling over the feet of normies will get them laid. Not that Nintendo isn't interesting to normies

First trips names song for this meme instead of party shitters

>1051
Sup Forums is the top 100 in the US now user, and just above 100 worldwide.
Reddit is the 8th most popular website worldwide.

That image was made fucking years ago user, I think I first remember seeing it in 2011

stay mad

I bought one just for zelda and because I tought it had an internet browser + netflix/youtube. I hope they'll add that shit soon instead of fucking around with this cardboard nonsense

I know user.
I just wish it were still true

Oh.
In that case fuck you for making me remember the simpler days before the 4th and 5th normalfag influxes, God damn it where did it all go so wrong?

any one has the Italian translation of this pasta?

Sup Forums getting media attention
In recent times, Gamergate, the US Election, and the Celebrity Leaks
>tfw two of those happened fucking 4 years ago
>I still think of them as recent

probably because no other noteworthy things happened in your life since then

>All the wojak and anal vore posters on Sup Forums are Europeans and third worlders
Who would have thunk it

It's just people who like video games vs people who hate video games. This is reflected in memes which humiliate people for enjoying video games, such as OP's.

Less than 1,5% of the PS4 userbase bought Bloodborne, and out of those a whopping 90% never made it past the first boss. What the hell are those other +99% using it for? Knack? No, they're using it for Netflix and Youtube. This makes them look down on Switch owners because watching TV and movies is socially accepted.

This is a good thing. Nintendo's lowest point was when normies flooded the market and forced them to make casualized, dumbed-down remakes of their old classics. The failure of the WiiU forced them to innovate and create good shit again to stay afloat.

>all soyboys on Sup Forums are americans

>a literal manchild is american
really fires up my nuts

Seriously tho, why the open mouths?

It's a soy thing.