Is it true that in Europe, especially Eastern and Northern Europe, if you show you're happy...

Is it true that in Europe, especially Eastern and Northern Europe, if you show you're happy, everyone will be mad and start to shit on you behind your back?

Yes. Just see how slavs are butthurt here.

No

No

No, who told you this, OP?

No, but if you act in an overly-friendly way with anyone (as an american, one might say...), you'll get the stink-eye.
Don't mix the two.

No, but if you are overly friendly towards strangers, they will assume that you want something from them.

you can be happy just don't talk to strangers or be friendly to them or smile at people while making eye contact

if you brag you might get slapped

life is miserable you fucking smug

not true

yes don't come

Europeans are suspicious and paranoid as fuck even with another whites.

In the Netherlands it's normal to be happy. Being friendly is also normal.

Giving vague answers (out of politeness) or showing off wealth however is not appreciated at all.

>Europeans are suspicious and paranoid as fuck even with another whites.
Even moreso than shitskins with other shitskins?

Is it true that in America especially North America if you show you're happy, you will get shot?

If you are never critical of anything Dutch people will also assume it's just because you aren't very bright.

If you smile at me I'm gonna assume you're either american or mocking me

yes

If you stay polite / vague Dutch people will start guessing what you are really thinking. Just speak your mind you unreliable two faced cunt. :p

fpbp

Good way to get your head bashed in because most people will assume you're making fun of them