What would you choose, Sup Forums?

What would you choose, Sup Forums?

Why is someone using a fucking 747 just to transport two people to an island?

The cute white man, obviously. No homo

anyone who doesn't pick A is a certifiable retard

first one

Choose boy scout, kill him as soon as I get to the island, read his shitty survival books, and wait for my 100 million.

A

B. Make her pregnant ten times. At the time she's dead, I would have ten kids to help me.

"Help you" hey ?

I'll take the Brazilian

A, if I'm gonna be stuck doing absolutely fuck all but surviving until I'm middle aged I don't want to have to resort to wage-slavery when I return home.

B, as long as I'm not aware she's going to die

lmao the monkey is cool tho

Ten years old is pretty able to do somehouse hold work, including cooking and babysitting.

Maybe the option A is too much overpowered, 100kk is too much. Maybe if I change it for 2kk?

you are fooling no one inbreed-kun, we know your plans

You are aware because you're reading the descriptions of each.
Anyone degenerate enough to pick C should become an hero.

"hey monkey go bite that mutt!"
i would like it

A, obviously

Well, loli is fine too. If a girl is born first, I can use her as a child bearer when she's past her puberty.

Then they all sound like hell and I'd rather be dead

yeah but you have to kill him after 20 years of friendship

C sounds pretty rad though. I'm considering it seeing as you'd have entertainment to last you the entire survival period, a cool monkey bro to chill and smoke with AND when you get back you still have the bag of infinite weed which you can use to get rich fast.

How is it hellish? You know how long you'll be there and you know what you get. I could sate any regrets I may have by knowing that when the remaining time is over I'll get to go home to a million dollars and never have to work again.

The monkey.

Twenty years of marijuana smoking and alcohol consuming without access to any medicine and proper food. Nice.

i would simply kill myself, 20 years of fun neet life on an island would be like paradise, would be rude to ask to come back alive
would probably program the monkey to shitpost on here before offing myself

>hey dude, you know what'd be awesome? If I was stuck on an island with no food, shelter or clothing but had unlimited weed and alcohol to keep myself in a constant brain cell destroying soma coma while I binge watch all my favorite crap on an armchair. Meanwhile I'll bum a monkey for 20 years (if I survive past 6 months) then kill it.

20 years of torture in your best years for wealth when you're almost 50. No thanks

I'd pick B, assuming I get off the island in 10 years.

OK, let's change this:

>instead of 100 million, you'll get 2 million in option A

Done. Keep in mind that it's a beautiful Island and it can be comfy if you're creative enough.

oh nononononononnono

>20 years of pounding shit
Nope.

>Twenty years of marijuana smoking and alcohol consuming

They are the medicine. In A, you dont get an unlimited supply of survival tools.

GIVE ME THE MONKEY
how do i recharge the tablet tho

c is retarded,
b is the best for island life obviously
a means you have an amazing life when you get back.

/thread

B

A.
I couldn't deal with my dream woman dying halfway.
I also couldn't kill my only friend on the island.
20 years with an obnoxiously annoying idiot it is.

in option c can you choose to remain on the island ? if you refuse to kill monkey?

>Watch amazing kino, anime, tv-shows and documentaries, read hundreds if not thousands of books in all possible categories
>return to the world more cultured in the arts and educated than most people will be in their entire lifetimes
>become amazingly fit
>have unlimited weed and beer if you ever want to spice things up for an evening also can use these to get mad rich when you return
>have a loyal well taught companion that will help you survive and ask for nothing in return

C and enjoy my life without an annoying cunt or some roastie. And the end of 20 years, I bring along my cooler of unlimited alcohol and bag of unlimited marijuana and get rich.

But you will be able to do practically whatever you like when you return, and the harsh survival life will guarantee that you will be more fit in your 50s than most people are in the prime of their lives so you will definitely live a long life, you even get a companion for every scenario so loneliness won't be a problem (until 10 years have passed in scenario b)

Sure.

Can someone fix the image and post it again?

>2 million dollars in option A
>if you refuse to kill le monke you can stay in the island

for how long live a chimpanzee anyway? in any case i would butfuck the boyscout

Only 2 million? what the fuck why would anybody (who isn't gay) ever pick option A then?
It's a definite C for me in that case.

I think I'll take B

you'd probably die of starvation, and if you survive you'd just be an alcoholic stoner.

40-50 years, so he will be middle aged just like you when you have to do it

B ofcourse you dumb dirty subhuman plebs

monkey option is pure retardation, 100 mil is nothing after 20 years on an island, besides not killing yourself before you become old is just about most pleb thing you could do.

10 years of heaven, then when house burns down and your girl dies, you sit in lotus pose and reminisce maybe until you die of starvation. ultimate beautiful life.

C but I kill myself at the end instead of the monkey, and leave behind things i've written

I'm torn between A and B.

I don't want to be stuck with a boyscout for 20 years, not even for 100 million dollars, but he can make the entire 20 years easier I guess.
With B I get exactly what I want in life, but after 10 years you will probably lose track of time and slowly go crazy alone.

I honestly don't know.

B is the obvious desperate virgin choice, and they will get very aggressive when you point it out

Option A
>deal with idiot person and subsist for 20 years
>get 100 million dollars
>retire at middle age
White collar career
>deal with idiot people and subsist for 40 years or more
>get far less than 100 million dollars
>retire as an elder

Any downsize that Option A has is still better than reality, so Option A it is.

>homogay internet defence force, preemptively calling out healthy males
wow nice!

>100 mil is nothing
5 mil a year is not nothing, but yeah I'd probably do B as well. Use the ten years of comfort to build a backup house, learn how to hunt, which food can be farmed etc. Then live the Thoreau life. The issue is figuring out what to do when you get home.

>a comfy life for 10 years is the virgin choice, real men go with the annoying faggot

>all these "im gonna live past 30" subhumans
>and gay on top of that
wow just wow haha.

so b means 10 years of happy life then you have to watch your beloved gf of 10 years die and your house burn down, then you have to live 10 years in some shitty shelter talking to a coconut then return from the island with nothing. not to mention the fact that you know exactly how long she has left, i mean you probably couldn't even enjoy the last months with your waifu

can i eat the monkey

t. 9 year old

>There are people unironically picking A

100 Million Dollars vs Some Roastie vs Unlimited money supply.

C is obviously the best choice.

>you can sell unlimited weed and alcohol to get wealthy
>you can even pass down the cooler and bag to your children and grandchildren to keep generating wealth for generations to come
>And you can use weed in exchange for degenerate millennial pussy.

t. coward uneffay faggot
heh.

Does B mean you basically kill the girl? Would she have a normal life otherwise?

and who the fuck cares lmao? your real life will surely develop worse than that, this is basically the only shot at actual perfect life.

you have no poetry in your life, you are all dirty plebs.

even C is understandable.

This
Also you can still fuck him

>go home from island
>at the airport get arrested for possessing unlimited weed

No way, first of all the description mentions that the island is ripe with game, fruits and water sources, secondly I have my ape bro who can help me out in gathering resources, third of all I just watch some nature documentaries and read survival books on my 10GB tablet2
Also you can smoke and drink in moderation my dude. When I finally get out I can just write a story about my life and watch it get turned into a movie, or maybe work as a survival coach, or maybe write a survival guide or use the skills I can learn by reading lots of education books on my tablet for many other careers or something, the possibilities are endless.

>>at the airport get arrested for possessing unlimited weed

>Laws
>Brazil

>take your unlimited alcohol bag home
>you have to pay unlimited import taxes over the unlimited alcohol

if only option B had a gun too.

B = Small brain wojak
A = Normal wojak
C = Big brain wojak

>C = Big brain wojak
yeah because you get a free ticket to a paradise island?

>and who the fuck cares lmao?
not gonna kill a girl I would have loved over a weirdo's island game m80. B is the best option otherwise but no way I'm ruin her life and kill her young.

>even C is understandable.
C is just silly.

A is the best option even though it would be the least enjoyable because you 1. you get really rich and 2. nobody dies. Scout-fag's life is ruined but he looks like a retard in his picture so who cares

really, any of these would be an improvement to my current life so I'd go with B and kys myself alongside her after 10 years instead of killing myself alone and unloved as it stands now

>20 years watching 10TB of animu with unlimited alcohol while having a friend
C is the obvious choice

>nobody dies

>Arrive on Island
>Kill Fag
>Wait 20 years
>Get 100 million dollars

if you guys think living with only a woman for 10 years with nothing else to do is cool you are fucking insane and never had a gf

yeah better take a defective homo who willingly became a scout (psycho) or a literal monkey. a pet is cool, especially a smart monkey probably, but for 20 years?

and 10 years of being alone?
you will get sick of the woman before the end of the 1st year

with the boi you at least get 20 mirion doras and will fuck hundreds of sluts everyday. also you can just kill him if he gets too annoying

can you have kids? do they survive?

if C came with a computer with video games that's what I would be picking

no im gonna kill myself at end of 10 years prolly. also fucking sluts as a rich old man is kinda lame.

hit me with C nigga
as long as I get a pipe/matches and a way to charge the tablet

>fucking sluts as a rich old man is kinda lame.
are you kidding

>haven't had a gf for 30 years
>haha you should wait another 20 years until you are 50
>in the meantime you can spend some time with annoying faggot over here and before you die at 67 you will surely have a few good years ahead of you

Make the girl pregnant, have kids.

When she die I still have my daughters to fuck.

see why are you so predictable

holy shit you are a genius

You have to marry someone to have sex now?

wait what if your kids are male

>netherlands
prostitutes don't count as sex

I'm willing to trade 50 years+ of a life beyond my wildest dreams so I can get a decent 10 years now.

Would kill the males.

c, I don't mind brazilians

this desu
the fucking virgins itt trying to justify their CHOSEN KEKERDOM for 20 years, wow

it's like you WANT to suffer, to be a cuck, to be a soyboy, and do EVERYTHING to prevent yourself from living now.

I choose the monkey, and unlimited booze and weed.

who needs a tablet when you can have a chill ass monkey with weed

I don't know if I would choose "C"

Being with a monkey may not seem like much, but 20 years is a long time, long enough to befreind a monkey to the point where he is the only person in the world who know you more. You would feel compassion to him, he is the only person you knew for 20 years, you would like him very much and would want to be his freind for a long time. Then when it comes to the time where you are forced to kill him, you couldn't put your heart to kill him.

what if you die?

A.
>get bf
>has some skills
>get tools
>get money