/Who/

That was good not kino but good
Boardies can go fuck off now

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/doctorwho/comments/6ko2g6/doctor_who_10x12_the_doctor_falls_live_reactions/
twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/881219611244376064
youtube.com/watch?v=291CzaS3-z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuuuuck, they look so good together.

MOFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

FUCK THIS FUCK THIS FUCK THIS

GARBAGE FULL GARBAGE FULL GARBAGE

CANCERINO CANCERINO

FUCK THIS

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT

BRAVO MOFFAT
I DONT WANT TO GO FUCKTARD

where is SUSAN

It was awesome. The same shitposters are there for livethreads every single week, wait for them to fuck off and we can gauge /who/' opinion on it.

I can't believe the Master is fucking dead

Also that ep had a shit tone of hints at Female 13

fuck this autistic garbage show

Stupid, dumb

/who/vian scum

It had the Knock Knock syndrome of kino for most of it until the last 10 minutes where it all goes to shit.

>The Master: Is the future all girl now?
That was foreshadowing. The next Doctor will be a woman.

>good

can someone sum up what happened in the episode please?

Christmas sp.

>Master
>Dead

choose one

I can say that at least the rest of the episode was not the end of time.

once again, built up hype for fucking NOTHING
FUCK IM SO PISSED

>last week was Kino with a captial K
>this week was SHITE with a capital SHITE
I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER WHEN I DIDN'T WANT TO GO

Shite

Ya, female 13 confirmed. Fuck that.

Master dead, heather back, no seriously, I hated that shit.

I'm fucking out of this show.

Time to say goodbye.

Loved who, but now it's garbage fiesta and not even in a funny way.

Twas good whilst it lasted though

Watch it yourself.

RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD! RTD!

See you on Christmas.

Is it just me or have endings been the shittest bit of every episode since 2013?
Did everyone forget how to write an ending or something?

MEGA?

Moffat killed himself halfway into writing the episode leaving an autistic monkey to write the rest.

Be sure to never come back.

Have any of you ever actually enjoyed NuWho? Why have you been watching and bitching about a show you hate for 12 years?

Missy killed Master
Master killed Missy
Cyberman killed Doctor
Space puddle slut gave Bill new body and went on honeymoon with her or something
Doctor doesn't like to regenerate
He runs into First Doctor instead

Wow, you could have this in a Planet of Fire live thread and not tell that it's out of place.

You might need to sit down for this Sup Forums but I think Bill might have been a lesbian

Hold tight while I put a theory video together to explain myself

I thought i told all the fucking boardies to leave

>just wait til people who can actually judge things properly leave, then we can have a nice hugbox wank

There's a DW subreddit you know

It's Kris Marshall.

I imagine that is where you are from, so you can go back there any time you like.

>Twas good
>Twas

Stop that right now

Quick! Cast the next master!

Expecting peak Moffat, got peak Moffat. Besides that the episode was pretty good.

Nothing valuable. You can just skip to the final scene.

He... he does this shit on purpose, doesn't he? I mean yeah sure his writing is not at the level it was during the RTD era and the promise that series 5 showed is long gone but, goddammit Moffat, you did Heaven Sent and last week's episode I fucking KNOW you are still capable of better than this.

This shit's deliberate yo.

Imagine going back in time and telling yourself back when Matt Smith's first season/Moffat's first season as showrunner finished (and, if you were like me, your attitude was like 'Well, it wasn't perfect but, I certainly enjoyed it more than RTD's last two or three seasons. Hopefully, all we can do from here is just keep getting better!') "Moffat's run is going to get so shit you'll actually be HAPPY that the fat cunt who wrote Cyberwoman and was responsible for Torchwood's shitty first season in general takes over from Moffat" past me would slap current me silly but, that's where we're at.

hahahahhaha what the fuck

Do you think you're in charge?

>good whilst it lasted

lol no

You do know that Live threads are usually negative shitposters right?

You can leave now newfag

>anyone that doesn't agree with me is a FUCKING BOARDIE WAAAAAHHHH
Get over yourself.

>tfw end credits didn't give a date for the Next Doctor announcement show

We're already approaching the record, you are NOT leaving this til fucking Christmas, beeb.

6/10
>plot is completely retarded
>pacing is abismal
>Nardole is 10/10, I'm really going to fucking miss him, his ending was weirdly emotional for a guy we barely know.
>Simm was wasted but had some pretty good scenes
>speeches and melodramatic stuff still doesn't work
>Bill's ending felt straight out of an RTD story, it's retarded but it's got that magicalness that it just works. Legit well done.
>HYPE AS FUCK ENDING BRADLEY REALLY STEPPED UP HIS GAME AND SOUNDS A LOT MORE LIKE HARNTELL

Essentially, Capaldi deserved a lot more for his finale. It was the usual Moffat overstuffed overwritten garbage, but some emmy-winning acting, surprises and some small golden moments make it worthwhile.

NOW BRING IN BRADLEY AND ATWELL

I waited FOR YOU

You are replying to one of those shitposters, what do you expect?

No, they're more on your wavelength

See for yourself, then stay there:

reddit.com/r/doctorwho/comments/6ko2g6/doctor_who_10x12_the_doctor_falls_live_reactions/

I can't wait for Chibnall to take over and you beg for based Moff back

>It's another Christmas special regeneration

Apologise.

Why do boardies even come into these threads?

Man I could understand the waterfu scene if her and Bill had actually developed some sort of actual romantic relationship... Even the Danny/Clara thing was more believable. They literally had like 20 minutes of interaction overall.

Fuck no he still wrote End of time

>All these summerfags thinking that the Master is dead
I bet you all thought that he was going to stay dead in Last of the Timelords. The Master is the Joker to The Doctor's Batman, every time he is killed he comes back because reasons.

>literally browses reddit

It's time to go back. I know all your shitposts get downvoted there and that made you salty, but you belong with those cunts not us.

>End of time
Yeah, and that was better.

Downloads?
Torrents?

>using the le reddit insult

You just outed yourself as a shitposter

>he didn't regenerate so good

Is Chibs using Bill and Nardole or was that their last episode?

That was fucking kino fuck you if you think otherwise

I just hope Moffat can stop himself from making it victorian Christmas Carol themed again.

you're shit rtd, you're welcome

>he couldn't keep going on as someone else
Well, there must have been a reason they were only allowed a certain number of regenerations. Now he's going on far longer than he should, I wonder if he'll start losing it.

>Simms-master dies
>doesn't regenerate directly into Missy
place your bets now

>m...m..mmmuh safe space

It's the same every single live thread. These guys even shat on Heaven Sent.

No, fuck off. Moffat doing the same kinds of bullshit doesn't make it okay that Rusty did it. They're both hacks who can't be left on their own.

Yeah. It was just totally random. Moffat don't understand human emotions and relations. He jsut throw shit together for no reason.

But I know chibnall will be worse ? That's why I'm leaving.

The show jumped the shark. It is dead.

yayayaya

At least I know shit when I smell it

set reports have it that bill is going to be in christmas sp

Nardy gone
twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/881219611244376064

>THE DOCTOR IS DEAD! HE'S DEAD! HEAR ME! HE DIED! FUCKING NUCLEAR BOMB EXPLODED UNDER HIS HEAD! HE KILLED EVERYONE!
>casually wakes up and says he doesnt want to change
What did they mean by this?

2/3rds of the episode was fucking shit with ocasional good scenes.
Everything after the retarded atomic regeneration explosion AGAIN is great stuff.

My stream started to die around the time the Doctor wakes up, why is doesn't he want to change anymore?

That was dare I say...
CHARACTERKINO [/spoier]

>this is what mofftards seriously, unironically believe

Hilarious

>You do know that Live threads are usually negative shitposters right?
Funny how I remember people calling Series 6's ending when it aired "Elder God tier".
If you don't believe me, check the archives.

>literally browses reddit
>accuses people he disagrees with of being from there

Holy shit kill yourself

It was to give Chibbers or whoever the choice to cast whoever they want. And then we can have them regenerate into Missy to make it seem like a shocking moment "omg we've seen the last ever Master revealed" and then later we'll see the one after Missy anyway because it's the fucking Master he doesn't die.

>Join The Doctor and...The Doctor (!) This Christmas in 'Not a Moment Too Soon'

Mediocre ep, worth it for the final scene. Glad Bill's gone.

>Cared enough to get McGann in then shoop Eccles face on Hurt's
>Won't show Simm to Gomez when they're both on hand
>"""""""""""""""""Kills""""""""""""""""" Missy as if he's fooling anyone

Bravo Fuckface.

What were the hints? I didn't catch any

Why the fuck are you announcing it like people actually care?

Plus the water girl is just a mimic of the original created by sentient rocket fuel.

Wait, the Bradley thing wasn't just a meme?

F

confirmation that Matt Lucas is GONE

>youtube.com/watch?v=291CzaS3-z4

I had the correct spoilers and noone believed me. No wonder why people don't post genuine spoilers on /who/, no one cares about them.

So how did 12 die? was it being electrocuted by the cyberman, shot by the cyberman, or blowing himself up?

I didn't really get what his cause of death was. Also, how can he refuse to change like that?

Keep cryin RTD cuck
Russel will never be as good as based Moffman

That's a real bummer. Waited so long for an atypical companion that wasn't a paternastor shit house.

regeneration energy turns you into superman temporarily.

>how
>how

Because

Leaked image from the Christmas special.

oh fuck off

Should've used a trip so we'd know in the future you're reliable. Now if you post more they'll still be dismissed as le fake spoilers.

Until the premiere of Nard Tales, the first spin-off of the Chibnall era.

This leaves room for Simm to regenerate into someone else. Now Missy will be the final form of the master and we can get tons more inbetween. THINK.

He was holding it for a long time
Probably will be answered at christmas

What the fuck is a Boardie?

>13 was in the episode. I'm sure of it. He popped in briefly during the regeneration but the regen didn't fully complete so Capaldi came back. We seriously need screengrabs, because he wasn't anyone I recognise and nobody seems to have put a name to him yet.

someone on gb is fucking delusional

wait wait....
>Bill Pots is a cyberman
>waterfu is space-fuel
>cybermen are made from metal, probably steel
>space-fuel melts steel-beams