CGI-Man: Homecoming

CGI-Man: Homecoming

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/homecoming/new-spider-man-homecoming-photos-tease-spideys-first-showdown-with-the-shocker-a152140
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The PS4 game looks great

>No twin towers being attacked in the background
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

DC-shills at full force 2day

Don't believe their lies, Sup Forums bros

>CGI character in a capeshit film

woa stop the presses

this is from the new game right?

You do realise that's from the PS4 game right, you fucking retard

And Marlel fags were shitting on WW for bad CGI earlier? Fuck. ing. Kek.

DAMAGE CONTROL

Uh oh, looks like someone got tricked :)

>Budget: $175 million
>CGI looks indistinguishable from a console game

BRAVO DISNEY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA*breathes*HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

thanks for proving that both sides of the capeshit brand war are pure cancer and that they all look like shit

>that lighting
looks great. this done in film?

Calm down, that still looks better than Spider-Man

Why is CGI in capeshit so fucking bad.

t.jew

>wide shots
>close ups
>contrast in lighting
believe me, it is lightyears ahead of marvel crap

Because the target demographics are chinks and literal retards

It's pretty sad that people defend 1.5/10s over 1/10s just because of wars over capeshit, by far, the worst movies made in Hollywood.
Then again, I don't expect anyone but manchildren to be in Sup Forums

Trust me on this, you marvel shills don't want to bring the company war to visuals

IM ACTING

save the judgement, were all in the same boat

How is this stance called?

even my 12 year old sister could tell that it's cgi when she saw the trailer

holy fuck, this looks so bad

>wonderwoman in the light
>ares in the dark
>this is the last time they spoke as friends

kino

I still remember some of fags in here called Spiderman pics from Civil War bad CGI even though they werent CGI at all.

This probably is though.

>judgement
LOL

I think the worst part is the pace at which she is walking or running or whatever you call that.

>still does it yet posts in a capeshit thread himself
are you an idiot?

That's the biggest problem, at least with DC.
With Marvel is the quality, and with DC more than quality is the animations.
It's as if they tried making irl anime and just looks awful.

the swinging looks god awful wtf are u nerds smoking

i cant believe they chose this woman to be wonder woman.. that alone ruins the flick..

but so does the shit cgi gay story..

just look at her fucking face and acting

>cavill.. perfect
>affleck.. perfect
>gadot.. just fuck my shit up senpai

maybe synders daughter watches bvs before..

The suction suit makes this the gayest Spiderman yet!

Wow, wouldn't mind getting an ice cold SlurpeeĀ® from my closest 7-Elevenā„¢

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/homecoming/new-spider-man-homecoming-photos-tease-spideys-first-showdown-with-the-shocker-a152140

imagine spending $20 for popcorn and a drink to see a 2 hour spiderman video game cutscene

What are you implying user?

MORE LIKE MEMECOMING AM I RIGHT

Well, that's a kryptonian, she could fly, so that could explain those "sliding" in air moves.
Don't know about wonder woman, does she fly?

wtf I love Slurpees now.

They also did that retarded run/walk/electric slide in Civil War.

For some reason that Kryptonian woman reminded me about my air conditioner. It's another scorcher.

You do realize the game will cost much more than that?

>CGI-Kid: Homecoming
FTFY

t. Nigger

wtf I thought games were like $60 no wonder the industry is fucked.

>spiderman looks so bad that we can't tell the movie apart from the videogame
>b-b-but wonder woman!
>wonder woman still looks better
Fucking shills

>boohoo muh web mechanics
Make your own game then faget

To be honest the game looks good. The suit is better than the ones in Spiderversity: Homocumming.

>she is moving so fast you only see the parts where she stops to fuck people up
>she is kryptonian
>she can fly
>kryptonians move almost as fast as Flash
>complaining about how she moves

You are so fucking retard that it's hard to understand why your brain is still handling complicated shit like breathing.

This webm is so good. But in Wonder woamn they sloooow things down and like as if we want to see it from her perspective.

I don't care about her powers, that shit looks dumb as fuck.
Then again, we are talking about capeshit.

It's like complaining about the physics behind Batman using a grappling hook. You said so yourself, it's capeshit. It's actually coherent with the original source, so it's fine and I rather have those moves than a coreographed meme fight where you can't actually see how helpless the soldiers were. After you see Faora destroy those guys you get the idea that they don't have a chance. Another cool part that displays that is the big Kryptonian dude jumping onto the A-10 and literally crushing and making explode in blood and shit one of the pilots.

wtf u on about

faora fighting was cool as fuck, why the fuck they didnt use that for WW is beyond me

fuck you web swinging mechanics are literally all people want in a spiderman game. Everyone fucking loved ultimste spiderman and spiderman 2 because of the GOAT webslinging mechanics that they decided to ruin in all recent games

Yeah bro, it was fucking epic as fuck dude.
BROFIST.

>It's actually coherent with the original source
Seems like the source is completely fucking retarded.

It's comics, applying real world logic to them is retarded.

It's just superhero comics, they are dumb crap made for children.
The fact that adults are even interested in this is baffling.

Where's tony? Who's this red guy?

how can a 2017 company not be able to make a what.. 2006 game or whatever it was just the same mechanics..

it looks terrible, he looks like hes floating, its not fluid at all.

also.. web mechanics should be a fucking priority in a spiderman game you stupid fuck

how original

shouldnt you be shalom'ing somewhere cuck?

This is a genuinely awesome fight.

Sure, if you are an easily impressionable 5 year old who hasn't watched any other movie ever, AKA, the capeshit audience.

>Only one normal looking kid thats not part of the core cast
Disgusting

Name 3 movie fights that came before Man of Steel that offered the same thing. live action.

Th-th-thats from a game...right?

Why is this needed? There have been five fucking Spider-Man movies, and not ONCE did anyone complain about the way the costumes looked. There was some bitching about changing the design in Amazing Spider-Man, but nobody thought the fact that it was an actor in a suit was the fucking problem. Why does not ONE FUCKING REVIEW mention this?

First you'll have to specify what MoS offered.
A mess of terrible CGI and retarded looking animations that almost look like it's sped up footage?
Then no, it was no comparison, no director before would have done something like this and think
>Yeah, I want this in my movie.

Then again, capeshit is a genre where only talentless hacks desperate for work end up in.

epic

Not nearly as epic as your ebin as fug superhero flick, bro.
Only Call of Duty is more epic than that.

Whats not awesome about a superpowered machine beating the shit out of soldiers and Superman. The fight was fucking badass because it portrayed what their fight would look like. Basically a live action Dragonball -lite.
but you hate fun and any small thing will trigger you

>DUDE IT'S SO AWESOME AND EPIC AS FUCK YOU JUST HATE FUN

Reminder that these are valid arguments according to capeshiiters to defend their manchild-oriented garbage.

DUDE I'M SUCH A CULTURED MATURE INDIVIDUAL LOOK AT MY PATRICIA TASTES

as other anons pointed out, it's comics. It's retarded by your high standards, you watching this and expecting other different is what doesn't make sense.
You probably go watch Transformers movies and complain about it isn't possible for those robots to transform into those cars.

>people unironically watch this trash

Amazing that nobody every thinks of shooting her anywhere other than those stupid wrist bands.

man of steel BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I'm not saying the movie is that good, but the fight was fun and that is literally all that matters to the argument. Just because everything around was shit is irrelevant.
Of course you really have no point besides making greentexts and being edgy

This is why you never go full CGI. Its only been 4 years, and its on par with spiderman 3

was this really necessary

No, it wasn't.
It was a mess of terrible CGI and laughable animations coupled with terrible coreography, if they had such a thing.
Modern capeshit has seriously some of the worst and most laughable fighting scenes i've ever seen.

>Of course you really have no point besides making greentexts and being edgy
As opposed to you saying that I hate fun and that they are ebin as fug?

>sears
EVERY TIME

>Academic Decathletes
>Only 2 asians and maybe 2 whites
>all those females

I can accept radioactive spider powers, but this much fiction is just too much for me.

wtf were they thinking

Who the fuck are the two guys behind the asian

Always, they must always be visible; and invisible.

CGI, sure
Terrible Animations? No
Choreography? I mean what?
You gotta say more than, they're bad/laughable, because it actually means nothing

>you hate fun this is epic!
This is something i'd expect from some capeshit-focused website run by 20 year old numales, not from Sup Forums

You would be surprised how much music and sound effects dull that feeling.

Class President and Vice President.

based searsposter

more like class treasurers

Snyder has done that type of shot more than once. Maybe is something he likes.

girl on the bottom right is pretty cute