Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/87544477/#87557670
desuarchive.org/co/thread/86321269/#86321679
desuarchive.org/co/thread/91354796/#91375308
desuarchive.org/co/thread/90415888/#90436635
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87478322/#87487316
desuarchive.org/co/thread/85244499/#85246787
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you so obsessed with domestic numbers? Almost as if you're pushing a narrative or something

BvS was a horrible movie.

It was a complete layup, it should have cleared well over a billion in this capeshit climate where its the first film EVER to feature the two biggest names in capeshit and literally fighting, aka the realization of one of the oldest arguments in comic fandom.

It couldn't even pass 900. Thats how much of a joke this movie was.

>muh domestic
lmao you silly fat americans

bump for exposure

>Muslin Batman
>Batman without his emotional groovy, hes basically a edgy cold blood killer the entire movie
>Instead of just focusing the movie on the BatsVSups plot which could have been explored deeply they need to introduce WW, set up for JL, the death of Superman and Give the joker and Jason Todd backstory
>Martha
This movie dissapointed me harder than the force awakens

to be perfectly fair, manufacturing a conflict between superman and batman takes a whole fuck of a lot more than one goddamn movie. and they tried to do that in one movie. and introduce lex. And establish the justice league. AND establish dearksid.

They fucked up so utterly it stopped being funny.

>implying there was a conflict

I mean they became BFFs just because their moms have the same name, they couldn't have been that mad at each other.

>not adjusted for inflation
>doesnt include WW's 300 million marketing budget
sjw on suicide watch

Wonder Woman should never have got close regardless of your dismissive attitude to domestic

>to be perfectly fair, manufacturing a conflict between superman and batman takes a whole fuck of a lot more than one goddamn movie

The DCAU did it and did it well in under 60 minutes.

where is it explicitly shown or even implied they like each other just cause they stopped fighting?

>bvs' total domestic gross adjusted for inflation
>$338,000,000

>wonder woman's current domestic
>$335,000,000
>will pass bvs today

>implying wonder woman had a higher marketing budget than bvs

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

>she with you?
>nah, i thought she was with you
>heh, good one bro
>thanks bro
>hey broski, want to maybe meet up at the fortress of solitude later and crack open a couple cold ones?
>you know broseph, we could just bro on down to the batcave and i could crack open YOUR cold one, if you know what i mean
>what did you mean by that?
>that i'm a big guy
>for you
I hate this place

Today I will remind them.

only if you pretend the DCAU doesn't lean hard on the comics.

>Why are you so obsessed with domestic numbers?
Not OP, but are you aware that international revenue only gets 25% of the money back to the studios? If a movie makes a billion overseas, that's just $250M. That's why domestic is more important, the "chinks save movie" narrative is fucking retarded and misinformed. When The Avengers came out it was even worse, since until 2013 China only gave back 12% of the money that foreign movies made there.

>Marvel has like 50% heroes copy-pasted from DC
>Their comics are shit
>Their movies appeal to a high number of people because they are happy, empty and retarded just like the plebs who watch them
Sure showed me bud, 2 spiderman reboots in less than 20 years :^)

TO BE FAIR, Batman v Superman had WAAAAY more competition than Wonder Woman. This is a shitty summer for movies.

>Batman v Superman had WAAAAY more competition than Wonder Woman
Now you're just asking for that copypasta.

>>Marvel has like 50% heroes copy-pasted from DC
goes both ways dude, just look at how they created the black dude w/ lightning powers cliche by ripping off storm

Which?

>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at $100M+, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever, 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>outgrossed TWS and Strange's entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in some foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>WW doesn't drop, rises 23%, T5 tracking for the lowest opening of its franchise

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day user posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>~$700M WW 4th weekend

>"JUST WAIT! DM3 will put the nail in the coffin!"
>DM3 underperforms, WW passes BvS, GOTG, on track to pass Deadpool

desuarchive.org/co/thread/87544477/#87557670
>WW has to compete with Transformers 5
>Pirates of the Caribbean opens the weekend before WW, ... and the rebooted Mummy franchise with Cruise opens the weekend after.
>Wonder Woman will be dead in theaters long before June 23rd. It may well open at #2 if this is another billion dollar Pirates movie; it will almost certainly be at #3 in it's second weekend, if not #4.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/86321269/#86321679
>But Wonder Woman, a movie that nobody cares about, is competing directly against Transformers 5 and Pirates of the Caribbean 5.
>Poor Wondy is going to get spitroasted by Jack Sparrow and the demonic, psycho version of Optimus Prime.
>desuarchive.org/co/thread/91354796/#91375308
>The Mummy with Cruise I think will draw big numbers. If people can get over how weird it is to see Cruise in a fantasy film, I think people are really gonna dig it.
>Transformers will make a billion dollars with the help of Anthony Hopkins. We'll all complain and wonder why but it'll make a billion.
>And poor Wonder Woman is caught in the middle of this gangbang.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/90415888/#90436635
>DCU movie
>lead actor who can't act
>leaked plot synopsis is fucking awful
>Is going up against the second week of Pirates 5, then has The Mummy coming out the week after
>I can't see it doing well at all.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87478322/#87487316
>Wonder Woman opens at #2 behind Pirates 5 second weekend
>Fades to #4 behind The Mummy and WWZ2 in second weekend
desuarchive.org/co/thread/85244499/#85246787
>Unexperienced director
>Rushed production
>Heavily touched-up script
>Story by Zack Snyder
>Script by a guy whose Wonder Woman series pitch was not good enough even for the CW.
>Gal Gadot leading a movie
>Stacked up against Baywatch and Pirates of the Caribbean on the week before, Bad Boys III on the same week, and The Mummy and World War Z 2 on the following week

What the fuck are you talking about you spastic cunt? It didn't lean on them any harder than the movies could. The majority of the people who watched the DCAU cartoons never read a comic in their lives.

Oh, a couple.
They're missing the "HAHAHAHAH EVEN WB DOESN'T BOTHER TO ADVERTISE THIS! JUST!" though.

>>WW has to compete with Transformers 5

>Friday to Friday 82% drop in China
>Making less domestically in it's second week than Wonder Woman is doing in her fifth

Is the nightmare finally over?

>The Mummy is going to sink WW!
>Pirates 5 is going to sink WW!
>Captain Underpants is going to sink WW!
>Cars 3 is going to sink WW!
>Transformers 5 is going to sink WW!
>WW had no competition!

>TO BE FAIR, Batman v Superman had WAAAAY more competition than Wonder Woman

Add Despicable Me 3, it opened yesterday and WW had still a 64% increase.
>b-but people love the minions!

You can if you lean on established knowledge of the characters and don't treat your audience like idiots.