- sherlock
- dw
- Jekyll / Hyde

now
- Dracula

furture:
- Bond

THAT'S!

The Christmas special has to end with Capaldi and Bradley saving Gallifrey together, the first time we saw Capaldi was the last time.

Pottery.

Imagine fucking your future she-self and then having the privilege to experience it from the other side.

Why can't characters die in normal ways and stay dead?

Would you fuck your future self if you turned into a woman?

>Boardie comes into a /who/ thread.jpg

>Kino
Parting of the Ways

>Good
The Big Bang
Doomsday

>Okay
Death in Heaven
Last of the Time Lords

>Shit
The Wedding of River Song
Name of the Doctor
Hell Bent
Journey's End
The Doctor Falls

*sips tea*

Because it's a children's TV show

>>Kino
>Parting of the Ways
>Journey's End

Don't you have anything better to do Russel?

They just couldn't resist

Rate tonight's episode /who/:

strawpoll.me/13332504

yeah no doubt

Nah, it has to end with First and Twelve finally visiting Susan and giving her a tearfull goodbye.
Bonus points if McGann's earie is canon.

Says the guy who wrote him grumpy as hell in The Caretaker.

>Kino
Parting of the Ways
Journey's End

>Good
The Big Bang
Doomsday
The Doctor Falls
Doomsday

>Okay
Name of the Doctor
Last of the Time Lords

>Shit
The Wedding of River Song
Hell Bent

>Doctor Who fans
>not SJW cucks themselves

Pissed myself laughing

James Bond by Steven Moffat

>007, last time I saw you, you were nailed to a hydrogen bomb with a poisoned railroad spike, were also on fire, garroted and then bomb went off. How are you still alive?
>I am very clever

>co-written with Steven Moffat
mate...

Susan could annoy me at times but, I'd sooner have Carol Ann Ford blasting out my eardrums with her shrieking then deal with another ReTardeD companion who wants to ride The Doctor's cock or a smug Mof Fat cunt.

Nah that's not really saying enough about how I feel about this so let me really drive my feelings home:

I WOULD RATHER HAVE ADRIC BACK AND CHRISTOPHER H BIDMEAD DOING A WHOLE SEASON/SERIES THEMED AROUND MATH (or "maths", as they say in Crumpetland. Actually, I really like Bidmead's stories so maybe the point should be that I would rather have Adric back.)

>bad bait with unfunny comments
go away

>Series 9 Capaldi
>cruel
Did we watch the same show Gareth?

Why didn't they continue to retreat to the TARDIS?
What happened to Nardole?
What happened to the ship?
Why did the TARDIS abandon the ship when there were people still on there that needed saving?
Why didn't they blow up the city making the Cyberman instead of the home of the farm people?
Why do they use horses instead of cars?
Why didn't they set their farms up to be efficient instead of like normal countryside?
Why was the plot completely abandoned in the end?

But Doctor Who is highly popular among SJWs

If they couldn't just take the elevator to the bridge, how did the proto-cybermen go up there to take Bill originally?

Stop using that word

Doctor Who is SJW as fuck tho, at least in the latter half of Moffat's tenure.

>strawpoll.me/13332504
/who/ agrees it's shit. Nice

Did anyone else want Peter Capaldi to force Missy down and just pound into her? God damn watching him look at her I wanted to see his animalistic rage as he tore her dress open squeezed her tits and just fucked her raw in front of The Master. Watch him give her a proper cream pie. GOD I'M SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW!

>The big, double Master finale that the BBC hyped up for months
>The Masters are on the outskirts of the plot and don't fucking do anything
>Simm Master had no reason to be on the spaceship, didn't contribute to the genesis of the cybermen, didn't help to defeat them
>Missy was the reason Doctor and co were on the spaceship but then did literally nothing since then
It's my fault for trusting Moffat to be a competent writer

That would make 1 being able to go to Gallifrey actually make sense.

So are we just going to ignore that The World Shapers has now been canonised?

What about Mel?

Best TARDIS crew was One/Ian/Barbara/Vicki. Second best was Two/Jamie/Zoe. Third was Seven/Ace.
You cannot disprove this.

Going back and reading the original Sherlock Holmes stories after Sherlock is so cathartic. Actual mysteries you can solve with answers that make sense!

>Post-2005 Doctor Who
Eh, it's still 5/6 true

>What a guy!

youtube.com/watch?v=gXYfnWRp1Q0

Jet Boots

I think one of the RTD era episodes name checked an alien race that's only so far appeared in the Virgin New Adventures

Post-2005 Who has always been SJW

voord cyberman, and variations explained away as convergent development. I'm fine with that.

ancensored.com/nude-appearance/The-Acid-House/Michelle-Gomez/

Closest you're gonna get, lad.

You can just watch Elementary.

Although PewDiePie being murdered because of seal clubbing and Creepy Clowns memsters being murdered over a con involving biological warfare were a bit over the top.

Replace Doctor Who with some generic anime or MLP and it's true

Forgot Fourth and Sarah, m8.
Other than that, that's pretty much it.

>tfw moffat promises the episode will be a "bloodbath". Yet not a single character dies (Missy doesn't count)

Nope, not true.

RULE 1 : Moffat LIES

Dear Lord. The Master and Missy physically abusing the Doctor. Those choppy shots were really disturbing for some reason. Especially when juxtaposed with their Saló-esque waltz. Those rooftop scenes with the Doctor, Missy and the Master really were excellent. That goatee-stroking brilliance that we’ve been missing since Ainley. The chemistry between Gomez and Simm is wonderfully electric. And what’s this? A sonic umbrella?! EGG-ZELLENT! That, to me, is quite a subtle way of showing the cracks in Missy’s evil personality. It was also wonderful to see the return of the Master’s laser screwdriver; even though it didn’t shoot lasers… And is, apparently, sonic now. How odd. “Laser Screwdriver, who’d have sonic?” – You would, mate.

“The Doctor’s dead. He told me he’s always hated you.” – I guffawed.

I was really disappointed that the Iron Man variants made an appearance. Their voices are so irritating. It’s like Stephen Hawking with a throat infection. And since when can Mondasian Cybermen fly? There is no circuitry in their lower legs that could house any kind of jet propulsion technology.

A boner joke in Doctor Who?! That’s right up there with “He was well hung!” from The Girl Who Lived!

The Master and Missy committing suicide. I nearly cried. The “fire-and-rage” Master destroying Koschei, the Doctor’s friend. I have no doubt that Missy will, in fact, regenerate. You can’t keep a good Time Lady down. And what would the Doctor be without the Master?!

HOLY. FUCK. THE. FIRST. DOCTOR. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

Overall an excellent episode. Exceptionally good. On par with Heaven Sent for me, and infinitely better than Hell Bent. The reviews stating that this would suffer the all-too-familiar fate of the second half of finales were just wrong. This episode packed an emotional punch that nearly sent me through the time vortex.

BOARDIES FUCK OFF

But this serie have been the worst by far

Pretty chuffed about it myself. DWM strips are some of the most out-there and creative bits of Who ever. Mofflet couldn't even come close to the level of Iron Legion or Voyager.

>Bond spends 50 years of his life hiding in a Spectre cellar waiting for HQ to contact him to free him and then a cryogenically frozen Miss Moneypenny just talks to the guards who convinces them to just let them walk out.

Comics are never canon. Some time in the future we'll get an episode on Marinus involving Cybermen, and that line was simply foreshadowing it.

What's this talk about a female looking hand?

But the words "Romana" and "Turlough" aren't anywhere in your post.

True

When he regenerates, at some point he has a female hand

meaning 13 is female

You know what would be cool? If Doctor had a plan that somehow involves him regenerating.

Make it happen. After Spectre, there's no way but up.

So why the hell can't Bill and Heather go and rescue the people on the ship? Seeing as she can go anywhere and do anything. Or the doctor even?

It's the hand of the Rani, reminder that RTD teased it 10 years ago.

Why would you mention them in a post about good TARDIS crews?

Sarah was barely even a character in 4's run.

>30 year old man dressed as a school boy

I hated that

>BOARDIES

we've seen the episode

POLL TIME!!!!

strawpoll.me/13332566
strawpoll.me/13332566
strawpoll.me/13332566
strawpoll.me/13332566

Someone get a screencap of that hand

Where's the damn dowloand?

Go back to tumbler or Reddit or what ever.

Because that's a shitplot written by moffat. Fuck that.

I've seen people say that, but I can't seem to recognise any femininity in his hand at the end. Could you provide a screenshot you feel represents this best?

ESPECIALLY Mel. Bonnie Langford is an absolutely GILF these days

cap?

This episode actually made me feel some emotions

So what happened to the new Cyber Leader?

Because Moffat only gives a shit about his OCs

It's going to take me a lot of fidget spinning to get over this post.

Because scissoring and eating perma-wet vage is more important.

moar

Very nice

>not "check all that apply"

I was angry when Heather showed up too.

>eating perma-wet vag

youtube.com/watch?v=fegZ6Djf8pU

>yfw they play this at the end of the episode

I would give first answer, but two people in their fifties boning is as far from erection-inducing as it gets.

so was bill hinting at a relationship with 12?
when she said I'm into girls and people my own age, thanks for remembering that.
- or something to that effect

ANGER ANGER !

Now I'm rooting for the Daleks. I hope they exterminate that universe.

Fuck that show.

Relegated to cannon fodder. Just like all cybermen in practically every cyberman episodes.

Me too
>Frustration
>Disappointment
>Anger

Moffat was teasing you into thinking he was going to do a thing, but he's clever so then he did something else.

It had nothing to do with the characters and made no sense in the context of the story.

The fuck are you talking about the hand

It made me laugh that Bill cared so much for the Doctor she left him lying in the TARDIS, fate unknown, for a bit of space rumpo.