SERIOUS QUESTION

>please no racists/antisemites

Why do Jewish entertainers change their names to less Jewish-sounding ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglicisation#Immigrant_names
lmgtfy.com/?q=actors who changed their names
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoopi_Goldberg
youtu.be/2own7V_iENU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Most Jewish last names are long and hard to remember

watch the greatest story never told

Because white people will discriminate against other white people if their names aren't white enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglicisation#Immigrant_names

Remember when Liebowitz gave that speech about how "America isn't yours" to Americans in that ratty looking T-shirt and admonished them for not electing a criminal and ramping up 70 IQ shitskin immigration to 3 million a year on national television?

That's why. Because if people noticed that every time someone demands that you make your country worse for literally no reason he has a Jewish last name, people might start to notice that Jews have literally every group's worst interests at heart except their own.

Better question is why did Whoopi Goldberg change her last name from Johnson to Goldberg?

This literally cannot be answered without being a bit Sup Forumsish. The most charitable answer is that they wanted to fit into WASP society and avoid being the "other". Jon Leibowitz = "that Jew comedian". Jon Stewart = "that comedian". But call him a Jew...

fpbp

To try and lessen the obviousness that they utterly monopolize the industry.

This is the only real answer and you are deluding yourselves otherwise. It's why actors change their last names but the people on top won't because the average Joe won't care about them.

How many even have done this? Stewart and....

based goebbels

>Why do Jewish entertainers change their names to less Jewish-sounding ones?

Because Hollywood is literally run by jews, and was back in the 40's/50's as well, they had a big thing about not wanting to cast jewish actors in rolls that would make jews look bad.

Like if a female roll came up in a movie that was kind of slutty character, or a character that just made tons of bad decisions, the directors would refuse ot hire any jewish girls for the role because they didnt want to make jews look bad. They would hire a "shiska" instaed, which is a non jewish white girl.

So lots of jewish actors in Hollywood changed their last names, so they could get more roles and get around the jewish directors self imposed rules of not giving evil/slutty roles to jewish actors.

You can go look this up and read all kinds of stuff about it. It still happens today, and many jewish entertainers still change their name because they want to be accepted by the general public better.

Because Jewish names tend to sound silly. Like "Libowitz" or "Finklebaum"

Wouldn't you? I mean, Jewish actors aren't the only ones to do that, they're just the most notorious examples. People change their names to sound more "appealing" to an American audience. Jon Leibowitz doesn't have the same ring as Jon Stewart.

because they don't want you to know that they are jewish.

This sounds good, can anyone verify its veracity?

as a joke

The excuses are hilarious
It's this. Point blank period.

Jews run Hollywood, but they don't want anyone to grow wise to the fact that they run Hollywood, even though everyone already fucking knows.

Also, it gives them the moral highground in SJW style arguments, because then they can speak as a white man and a lot of their audience will eat it up.

Mannnnnn this really is fpbp

>please no racists/antisemites

>Why do entertainers change their names to less ethnic-sounding ones?

Fixed that for you.

So they won't be prejudged and harassed by people like you.

hola reddito, looking for an upboat button?

lol remember when charlie sheen got in BIG TROUBLE for calling chuck lorre by his sheeny name (chaim levine)

Absolutely this. It's nepotism.

It's more than just nepotism.

>then they can speak as a white man

I especially love it when they blatantly flip flop between being (((white))) and Jewish

>Us white people are so oppressive! We whites really need to check out privilege some more!

>As a Jew, I know first hand what it's like to be victimized by white males! Over 6 billion Jews were mercilessly slaughtered by white men during the holocaust!

>all these retards ITT

lmgtfy.com/?q=actors who changed their names

There's been plenty of Jews who changed their names but there's also been many many non-Jews. It's not a fucking conspiracy. If they really wanted to hide their Jewishness, why would they still call themselves Jews? Jon is completely open about how Jewish he is. You stormniggers are pure brainlets.

fpbp

>as a joke
>According to the Jewish Chronicle, one story suggests that her mother "thought that the family's original surname was 'not Jewish enough' for her daughter to become a star."[17]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoopi_Goldberg

Because jewish names often sound silly and put off racists. It's in their best interest to change it.

if only it had trips.

fpbp

nice one

>I found one example saying otherwise therefore your point is invalid

Why do liberals always argue this way? If Jews are overwhelming doing it, it doesn't matter if you find one or two examples otherwise.

Most Jewish people get to where they are in Hollywood by virtue of being Jewish. They change their names to hide it.

Maybe, although i always saw jon stewarts effectiveness at spreading propaganda laid in people who didnt frequently watch the daily show seeing "gotcha" clips or seeing something he said being discuseed on the "real" news shows. Someone who watched daily show frequently enough to know he was jewish was already a dyed in the wool leftist and didnt need indoctrination

this you got your answer

There's nothing about the radically disproportionate amount of power Jews have that's a "conspiracy" and literally nobody in this topic is alleging a "conspiracy". They're a small, high IQ, ultra nepotistic group. They are extremely overrepresented in positions of power and influence. Their political/social views differ from the bulk of non-Jewish whites. Their position in society lets them mold it towards their worldview. Pretending that noticing this is a "conspiracy" is Judeo-bullshit.

i believe it

>DAE when le fp is le bp
you have to go back

Ah yes, we all know the jews are long time good friends with the muslims. Are you fucking retarded?

Uhh, what the FUCK do you think you're doing? Trying to answer the question without shrieking about the kikes? This is a Sup Forums thread. Keep walking.

Leftist Jews are. Theyve been giving Israeli land back to the Arabs for 40 years

Watch this documentary if you want a redpill. Literally everyone non Jewish got fucked over in the end and every Jew was warned what this really was and either salvaged their careers or even profited.

Bob "Zimmerman" Dylan

>reddit telling others to go back

kys

leftist Jews very much are. Especially here in the US where Muslims can't hurt them but they can still use them as a tool of manipulation.

>Using stormfront and Sup Forums as insults while throwing the word "nigger" around

In Jon Stewart's case it's because he had issues with his father.

No they aren't. Which is why they are staunch ethnic nationalists when it comes to Israel and open borders faggots when it comes to white countries. They feel more comfortable in multicultural/diverse societies because they aren't the Eternal Jew in those societies, they're just another group among many. A 95% white country very quickly notices that a tiny fraciton of the population dominates eveyr major institution. A diverse country is too busy squabbling amongst themselves to notice the Jew.

Holy shit

Lenny 'Bruce' Schneider
Jonah '24 inches' Feldstein

Who said this? Sounds like something Trump says at one of his rallies.

Based Goebbels

If there's so much hatred for Jews, why wouldn't you hide it?

Gene "that's what goyim are for" Simmons (Chaim Witz)

>stage name

Uncle Ben said it to Peter in the first Spider-Man movie.

people dont like jews

jews know this

jews change their names so people will not prejudge them

stop being retarded and posting shitpost threads

Winona Horowitz
Natalie Hershlag
Alison Schermerhorn

I wouldn't entirely lump Jon Stewart changing his name for "show business." His dad basically abandoned him and his mother. So once he got older, he decided to drop his dad's name entirely (Stewart was his middle name).

So yeah, there were definitely personal reasons behind changing his name, not just to sound less Jewish (which I don't think he was ever concerned about since he mentioned being Jewish constantly).

Yet they don't do that in any other vocation.

Really makes you think.

the older he gets the more of the caricature of a kike he resembles.

This
and this

It's done for propaganda/social engineering and to cover it up.

youtu.be/2own7V_iENU

it really is true

Tons of Jews (especially people born Jewish, but end up non-practicing/agnostic) change their names. You just don't know about them because they aren't celebrities. I went to college with a dude named Rob Feinberg, by Junior year, he was going by Rob Avery, and legally changed it before senior year. It's not terribly uncommon.

I'm Jewish.

Tons of jews don't change their names. Outside of Hollywood it's really rare.

its almost as if being an actor is a compeltely different profession than something like being a doctor or mechanic or something since your survival in that field depends on everyone liking you

kek

Bullshit. irl reg jews don't change their names.

>change name because your father walked out on the family
>do stereotypical jew voice on TV every night
>h-he's trying to hide his jewish heritage!

Back to your containment board.

That's true of most professions dipshit.

You think you're going to be a successful orthodontist if people hate you?

The shill mental gymnastics are hilarious.

in Stewart's case it's because he hated his father and wanted to sever all connection with him

It's about as rare as anyone changing their name for reasons other than marriage. Changing your name isn't some crazy, "Hollyweird" thing. Some people change their name. Some of them are Jewish. It's not something that only celebrities do.

Plus it's not even a thing that just Jews in Hollywood do. Katy Perry, Audrey Hepburn, Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen, Miley Cyrus, Diane Keaton, Michael Keaton, Tom Cruise; they're all Christians that changed their names in Hollywood because that's just what a stage name is. Sometimes is to separate your personal life from your acting life. Other times it's because you have a long, weird name that won't look good on a movie poster.

>change name because your father walked out on the family
lol then why not take his mother's maiden name

Right?

and walked out on his family was really 'divorced when he was 11'

I literally believe nothing that is reported about Hollywood. It's dirty from core to stem.

But good shilling. You put some effort in and it was at least semi-plausible.

heebie kikebergers

Hello, reddit! Still so new you can't get around spam filters?

>But good shilling
It's sad you have no idea what shilling means. :(

And what's the difference in Stewart's dad divorcing his mom when he was 11 and walking out on his family? 11 is still young and his dad left and wanted nothing to do with him or his mom. It's not like his parents got divorced, but his dad was still paying alimony and seeing Jon on weekends. His dad was just gone.

>84507610
>lol then why not take his mother's maiden name
Apparently his dad was very Jewish and cared a lot about religion, Jon didn't. He thought it would be a bigger "fuck you" to his dad if he totally rejected the whole Jewish cultural identity (his mom's name is Laskin, which is still super Jewish). He said later on he was just being rebellious because he was in his 20s, and in hindsight should have gone with his mother's name. He legally changed it to Stewart in 2001 (after he got married and had been using it as a stage name for over 10 years).

so good goys don't put two and two together

>Who said this? Sounds like something Trump says at one of his rallies.
Trump's son-in-law is practically Jewish royalty-tier, and his daughter converted for him, and Trump sucks Jewish dick at every opportunity so he's basically an honorary Jew

>no u
what did reddit mean by this

jews created communism

communists deserve to be thrown out of helicopters

cuz bob steele will make a better leading role than boberon steilohovicof

Fuck, that was gold

>

t. reddit

donald sterling

his dad made him change his name because hes 5'4

>i i changed it to a non jewish name to get back at my daddy... who ditched me and didnt care what i called myself

right

t. reddit

Surprised JIDF user isn't making a bigger fuss about this. there's usually one on this board for these kind of threads.

>redditor buttburt he cannot get around the spam filter
You out yourself every single day /leftypol/ reddit invader. Now give one of your trademark word for word cringelord responses you learned by rote.

fpbp