When's the last time a movie made you feel genuinely angry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Intentionally? The Mist.
Unintentionally? Rogue One.

>Intentionally? The Mist.
this will ALWAYS be my answer

does Dear Zachary count?

bc that made me fucking mad

Black Hawk Down. Always Black Hawk Down.

Saw this in 1998, in the theater, still fucking mad about it.

shit forgot the name but it was about some guy who was falsely accused of rape.

unintentionally? phoenix forgotten, JUST HIDE UNDER A ROCK REEEEEEEEEEEE

It hurt because its true

Dear Zachary and The Hunt.

I wanted to smash every whittey after that movie

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

That fucking scene was harrowing. The Nazi pushing the knife through his chest and saying "Shhhhhhh" is probably one of the hardest scenes I've ever sat through. It was intimate murder. Fuck that shit

I was pretty mad at how shit Spectre was I suppose. Normally I try to glean some silver lining from a film, but I left the cinema after watching Spectre feeling angry. I couldn't even say "at least the snow chase was cool" because it clashed so much with the tone of the rest of the movie that I think it wasn't actually meant to make the final cut and instead Bond just brooded his way down the mountain dispationally.

Batman v superman, of course.

Law Abiding Citizen

holy shit this

I was actually enjoying it up until the ending but they couldn't have fucked it up more

This asshole in Manchester by the Sea. I'd fuck his world up.

I don't go to the theater often, but Jurassic World was so awful I left before it was half over. It mystifies me how anyone can defend that piece of shit as legitimately well made.

He was a codependent alcoholic trying to live his own life and move on... We all know that kid was a piece of shit anyways.

You don't get to move on from family. And an outside factor definitely shouldn't determine that.

I only saw this the other day in a little confused about this scene

Did he have no bullets, was he just shell shocked, or was he being a coward?

Being a fucking pussy.

the mom was in recovery and probably couldn't handle that shitty kid anyways.
hopefully though this image helps you

but he's family to her? she obviously doesn't consider the child much to begin with given that she left him behind for her own selfish reasons.
If she wanted him in her life his e-mail wouldn't have stopped anything.

Is that after he killed a guy and got off scott free?

The Hunt
Eden Lake

Goddamn jennifer looks good in that pic. Shes my 80s fu..

he was a fucking coward the entire movie. how exactly did you miss this?

>The Hunt
I can understand feeling sympathetic for the main character. Feeling genuinely angry though you might be hiding something.

>Eden Lake
Indeed

>German killing the jew while the American stands by too afraid to do anything, then shoots the German in the back after the battle
>anons not realizing this was Upham was Spielberg's offhanded slap in the face to Americans

Its funny because people are too dumb to see the obvious allegory.

Funny Games and Eden Lake

Thanks

Was he a coward the whole movie? I thought he was more incompetent and just generally way out of his depth. That didn't translate to crying in a fucking staircase whilst your friend gets killed. He didn't even try and shoot when the Nazi came down the stairs without a gun, so I didn't really get it

>feeling angry because a bunch of false accusing idiots kill his dog means I'm hiding something
Ok

>Americans too afraid
More like didn't care until they got kamikazed.
It's a stupid shoehorned scene for muh allegory. Needs a Japanese soldier cameo to really bring it home.

Nocturnal Animals

It was a family, not a guy. A woman and a child.