What would you have done?

What would you have done?

would have fucked the shit out of her until she cried

Wasn't he risking his own life by not impregnating his mother? For all he knew he could've been his own dad

would have done the nasty in the pasty

This would've made BttF true kino

He should have sucked her arse.

This.

dotally fug wid no gondom :-DDD

He was 18 in 1985 and went back to 1955

You literally cannot be your own father. That's not how reproduction works. The sperm and egg combine to produce a zygote. The zygote's DNA is comprised of chromosomes from both the mother and the father. It's impossible to combine them and get the exact same DNA as the father. Fry was his own grandfather, not his father.

ok what if his mother only married his dad because she was looking for someone who resembled the one who took her virginity

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in english pls u fucking nerd

ask to touch her pusy

Back to the reddit

I would have impregnated my mom with myself, becoming my own father.

Worth it to tap that fine ass though.

>TFW I accidentally yell out "Oh yeah mommy! Here comes my cummies in your tummy!"

I understand the logic, but then we will be getting into time paradox territory of infinitely changing visually
we just have to accept the fact that this movie is fictional

The idea of incest is pretty hot, but I don't know if I could go through with it with my own mother. Maybe if I were really, really horny.

only a Jew could come up with something so devilish. Hitler was right. His final solution may have been wrong but he was right about the people. If only a greater number of them, Hitler was spot on.

Her

based pusy poster

I'd straight fuck her mouth till her lips were raw
I'm not taking myself out and I'm satisfying her slutty side while getting da succ

>implying

take your transphobism and get out

what are some teen movies with cozy retro dates like drive in theaters and similiar

In English doc

if you mix 1/2 blue and 1/2 yellow you cant get blue

I would have fucked her and made her call me daddy.
Maybe that way she wouldn't have ended up fucking ducks.
DUCKS.

i already did!

based

>Calvin... Doc told me the truth
>He told me you're my unborn son from the future
>I... I still think you're cute Calvin... Uh, I mean Marty!
>Maybe we should still park anyway, what do you think?
>Just do me one favor though, call me mommy when we do it..

Just use a condom lmao

to think she did a nude scene 2 years BEFORE this film

cruise you lucky bastard

The thing is she lost almost all interest the second they kissed so I dont know if Marty could have even made it happen.
That being said its hard to say. If I knew she looked like that my entire life probably not, but if not she would seem like a completely new person. At best halfway through the act I freak out and stop

God bless

he could've made her do a lapdance or striptease

could've at least tried to eat her out even if she gets disgusted the moment you put your tongue in her

Quack, underrated

Uh, get your damn hands off her!

were jocks really aloud to just rape girls in their car on prom night and the coach would cover it up for them?

jesus christ it really was a different time

Rape wasn't even a crime until the late 70s

>implying they aren't now.
Granted, Biff wasn't black. But I'll write that off to the time period.

I got 2 of these in me fridge ya cheeky wanker you better not have!

>You literally cannot be your own father

We have the stupidest discussions on this site

God she's cute.

Someone post the howard the duck webms

+1 to this user for explaining it better.

Made myself

Darling, isn't our son exactly like that kid I was in love during high school?

Shot Biff with any gun... It was the 1950's, my fingerprints wouldn't exist for 14 years.

He's already sucked her tits and been in her vagina. Might as well.

based

provided reverse time travel is set on stark trek rules, why i would fucking blast in her every night from the moment i went back. i would then be a devoted and loving father while privately drawing sexual satisfaction from my unassuming inbred monster children.

>IN ENGLISH DOC!

finger her i guess

What if your mom was also your sister?

I don't know I'm not from Kentucky

>you father yourself
>you come out retarded
>your retarded you son becomes friends with Doc Brown
>he goes back in time
>you become your own retarded son's even more retarded son
>go back in time...

My mom was ugly in high school so no

I'd rather go to a alternate dimension and fuck a female version of myself, faceapp gave me raging boners for female me

Weird. I'd fuck the shit out of her while she cries.

So shes hot now?

Is she cute now? would you bang her now user?

I'd fuck my mom if she was hot. Then I'd die a not-virgin and I'd give my mom the chance to have another shot at a kid.

would you suck your teenage moms toes? I dont think there would be any harm in that

>tfw reddit and most of the world thinks leo is a good actor
>he's in none of the top films mentioned , except inception
really makes me think

>tfw i agree with the top 3 movies from 2010 - present

>It's impossible to combine them and get the exact same DNA as the father
Reminder that this is Marty's son.
I rest my case

THIS

Fuck off retard.

In 1985 doesn't Marty's dad think that Marty looks a lot like that guy they met one time in high school in 1955? Wouldn't that make him suspicious?

It's been 30 years and the guy was only there for about a week.

>rape is a crime
typical sjw

find a black guy, so he can knock her up.

I stay in the 50s and become rich.

No. Only marital rape

We were saying cuck in 2015?

>implying he can't be his own father

>You literally cannot be your own father.

Just you fucking watch me, you stupid fucking bitch.

About the only thing I somewhat agree with them on is Whiplash. Instantly became a favorite of mine, always hated the "lmao le tempo man" bullshit that came of it, but whatever.

Okay, new proposition.
Time Travel rules can only be argued based on the rules of it's universe. Back to the Future rules pretty much say that Marty can't be his own dad.

SO, what if, you seduce your own mom, make her fall in love with you but still have her be impregnated by your dad? Just the impregnation, you can even use the time machine to do that shit in insemination, so there won't even be cucking.
You can even fuck her after and have another child with her that is actually yours.
But he still needs to put you into her.

Deal?

hownew.ru

anal

Fffuuucckkkk!!!

mother and daughter

I always find it hilarious that they literally categorize movies based on whether they were made before 1990 or not

>You literally cannot be your own father.

She needs help with her homework, what do?

Help her with her homework so she goes to a good college so she's happy.

where is BTTF_1, 2 and 3?

Tell her to make sure to buy her eldest son a fucking Nintendo for Christmas in 1985 and not be a cheap cunt.