Liberal comedy

>liberal comedy

haha drumpf sucks and only conspiracy theorists think islam the mainstream media and illegal immigration are ""bad things""" XD

The visuals and acting are purposely bad.
So are his "subtle" political jokes purposely bad?

well its not "driving around describing the movie taken funny", thats for sure.

Decker was funny in season 1. Tim got lazy and mistook 'funny bad' as being something that can be achieved with no effort. There's enough subtlety in season 1 to make the over the top awfulness funny. Everything else he's done has been hamfisted and lazy. Decker went from stupid and funny to full retard, and they're not the same thing.

Tim's a hack, and his creative quality has been in a state of freefall since he developed his pointless and bitter obsession with Donald Trump and the alt-right. It's impossible to be ironic and aloof about something when you're emotionally committed to taking that thing seriously.

This but unironically

well techincally isn't all comedy liberal comedy since conservative comedy can't exist do to the nature of comedy?

>Makes video about looking for Sup Forums trolls under a bridge
>Most of Awesome Show was just trolling old people

Tim heidecker looks like a pedophile. I bet he is, honestly

>conservative "comedy"
>ANYONE ELSE HATE IT HOW YOU CAN'T CALL A NIGGER A NIGGER ANYMORE? FUCKIN PC POLICE AMIRITE?

Limmy's Show

We should let more Muslims come into our country.

They love democracy right? Oh, wait....

Well surely they treat women well right? No?

Um, surely they respect the arts right? No?!

Ok, ok, ok, surely they'll treat the gays with compassion right? No? Bueller?

Ok, let's end this. SURELY they're going to be grateful and loyal to our nation instead of secretly giving their loyalty to Islam and it's plans for global caliphate.

If someone actually said that on stage with an exaggerated tone it'd be really funny

not realizing tim is under 7 million levels of irony. he is purposely putting less and less effort because he knows people will watch anything. the real humor is the tension between tim and greeg and their on cinema feud. its all a big joke

I'M NOT A RACIST THAT'S WHAT'S SO INSANE ABOUT THIS

thats the point you fucking goof

No you just have shit taste in comedy

Every time you post this you fail to see the self deprecating irony.

That's the best part.

What's wrong with you people? what are you? Animals?

what's conservative comedy? bill engvall and tim allen? lol

Remove yourself from the gene pool

If I did more retards like you would be running around

Asspained libcuck general? Bout time

You gotta understand something. There are red and there are blue people. This isn't something you choose, you're born into it.

Liberals (blue) can only exist because the live protective shelter that is provided by the (red) conservatives, who run all the farms, police, fire, military, etc

Once you understand this basic fact you realize that blues are just sheep, pets, kept animals, etc

Once the social contract breaks the blues are the first ones to suffer

Tim teideckers gay unfunny shit for gay unfunny normalfags attempting to not be normalfags

if only there was a board were alt-right kids hang out

Making jokes about how people are poor because they're stupid can't have wide appeal.

look who's back 2015

>posted by the same asspained leftist over 400 times

I think Tim has successfully Adam Sandler'd himself into a veteran contractual position through [as]

it's quite strange actually and I'm not sure what to make of it

Tim and Eric was really only relevant useful for whacky faced image reactions used on Internet websites 9 years ago.

Great job!

Sup Forums?

You don't belong here newfags

Almost as bad as that canadian spammer on Sup Forums who unironically defends Obama and screencaps comments that praise him

>saying out loud he is a Sup Forumstard
You are the cancer killing this site

>buh buh buh muh sekrit club!
Get madder faggot

/ur gay/?

>you don't belong here BAAAAAAWWWWW
When why is the vast majority of this board right wing and constantly shits on lefties?

Also this board was right wing even before gamergate.
I bet you don't even remember louis cuck threads.

Sorry reddit

Pretty sure this board has a heavy Sup Forums overlap.

He's in this thread right now. He's the guy who posts that alt right pussies image that he made

that explains all the BLACKED threads

>he doesn't know this site died from the cancer years ago
Please go back to redddit you leftist newfaggot

If it's dead then you should leave little faggot

You think that's bad? Remember that time I signed a 110 billion weapon deal to Saudi Arabia?

>l-little faggot
LMAO
Okay leddit

>says the little faggot posting on a website he doesn't like
Wew lad you are angry. Kek!

Didn't Hillary Clinton do that?

It's fucking bizarre. I don't understand global politics at all.

I rather have a proud strong female bombing Yemeni weddings than a orange Cheeto

>Either asshurt libcuck
>Or alt right crybaby
>Can't be inbetween and have an opinion that doesn't fit you into one of these two things
>Rationality is dead because there's only ever two sides to anything now

fuck me I'm neither, I don't want to be either, and I think both sides have valid arguments and flaws. This place used to be a place where you could call out the bullshit on both sides but now its just a hivemind like every other website... so fucking depressing man

She and Obama deliberately destabilized the Middle East, creating the refugee crisis, and hoping to profit from it when she became president. Thank God that never happened

Clinton also took tens of millions on donations from the Saudis

damn fucking right, just laugh at these idiots fighting at each other

superior libertarian master race here

us weapons industry is big business

How much does he actually make with this show?

The views on Youtube were way below what the average semi-celebrity vlogger gets and he involves Camera teams and other actors in his production.
I don't imagine the ratings on TV are any better so how does this show not waste thousands of dollars each episodes and how does he even get paid?

I like this website.
Just saying it's not as great as it once was.
The fact you think this site is still "dying" from le "cancer" makes you a leftist newfaggot

I've been here since 2006, stay mad.

This is so cringey.

It's simple really, Saudi Arabia own a LOT of oil, America need to keep them on their side, weapons for oils and mercenaries, also they're both trying to destroy Yeman so

How many different tv shows can he use that exact same gimmick? I used to eat all his shit up but Decker is insufferable to me.
Bring back Brule though.

>libertarian
>master race
only Hoppe and Rothbard

kek

>Ratings
The new season debuted with a 0.03. I'm not even joking. No one is watching this.

Tim has a lot of side projects that he either directs or produces, he isn't just an actor

Yes, you are cringey.
Stop trying to save face.

dunno really

cant be making that much. I think hes good friends with the AS execs so they keep his talentless ass around

Like what Tim?

Fucking this

this. he's like a successful sam hyde

Autism

Sure you are Tim

Just close the tab.

I'm a fucking radical centrist. People with convictions and beliefs are fucking loser faggots.

>get your jew exec friends to cancel your competitors show so you can meander in obscurity and low level fandom for the next 20 years

don't give up on your dreams sam

maybe if MDE was actually good it would still be on the air...just maybe

Eric is the funny one with the connections. Tim's the weak link.

Yeah I mean it got good ratings for a first season show that had fucking 0 advertising and the execs apparently liked it too but this one faggot on Sup Forums says it's bad so he must be right

What were World Peace's ratings?

look it up yourself you lazy fuck

oh ok it must have been too deep for the audience because usually shitty tv shows get cancelled after the first season

nice rebuttal you obsessed faggot

>0.03

Holy shit. There's a limit to being friends with execs. This is barely enough to afford a single Cameraman let alone provide an actor's pay.

>a lot of side projects
Like what. All his youtube vids have barely any views, his movie was a spectacular failure too.When did he ever generate enough wealth for adult swim to even deserve 100K a year?

Sam dont blame others for your personal failures in life

>This is barely enough to afford a single Cameraman let alone provide an actor's pay.
I've always assumed Adult Swim makes most of it's money from boxed sets and merchandise. I doubt the ratings for any of their shows are all that high.

You are probably more obsessed with Sam than MDE fans, get a fucking grip.

>World Peace - Season 1 (2016) - 12:15 am - Friday - 1.033 mil
>The Eric Andre Show - Season 4 (2016) - 12:00 am - Friday - 1.195 mil

Looks like they were just riding off the viewership that stuck after Eric's show. No wonder the adult swim execs didn't consider them to be important,

desperate.

Your entire political agenda is a giant strawman to get you to vote for tax cuts and financial deregulation

>rightwing comedy

When will conservatives stop bitching and make their own shows about men's rights and how climate change is a hoax. What happened to their fixation with the free market?

TGTTM > decker season 1 and 2 (2 was hawaii right?) >>>> ASGJ > garbage > everything else

Yeah why not just make their own shows. What could possibly be stopping them?

>DVD > TGTTM
fixed

>conservative comedy

Trump is honestly pretty funny.

The usual ratings for stuff like Family Guy reruns are MUCH higher than they are for your show Tim

But you already knew that didn't you Tim?

Oh, I agree. It's even more hilarious that all of these Totally Serious Republicans have to constantly run around and play damage control when Trump sees something on Fox News and tweets something stupid in response