Fuck you

just read your post
good thread

yes
i liked it too

Nice thread. Good film. I like them.

yes it was and yes he did

You loved it! I thought it was ok.

Knowing how trilogies end, there is a 99% chance the third movie is going to suck.

Mall ninja kino 2/10 at best
Shit tier

Great movie. Deaf chick was hot as fuck. I would've just surrendered on the condition that she let me smell her asshole.

what would you do if you woke up with 5 continental coins tomorrow?

buy 5 rum and cokes

It was better than the first one. Pretty decent

I find them both pretty rewatchable.

>It's another John Wick throws his empty gun at an armed henchman who had line of sight but instead of shooting runs across the room not once taking cover or firing episode

It's shit.

Cause the plot doesn't matter, it's all about style and execution.

That's what I'm afraid of. It's rare enough to get 2/3 good movies in a trilogy, 3/3 is almost unheard of. Last one was what, Lord of the Rings?

lotr was mediocre

Sure is contrarian opinions man.

I still don't get why that woman killed herself.

He throws his gun at a guy only twice in both movies combined. And keeping your distance against John Wick is stupid. His accuracy from long range is almost 100%. Statistically, you have a better chance of living if you're within 100 feet.

>It's another John Wick, expert marksman, fires perfectly tracked rounds into concrete cover his target is moving behind instead of firing perfectly tracked rounds while they are not behind impenetrable cover

>punches guy
>guy fights back
>grapples guy
>throws him to the ground
>executes him
>as soon as johnny is done with him the next henchman pops out from behind cover

>It's another John Wick shoots someone downwards but their blood splatters upwards episode

>It's another John Wick reloads a weapon in a fancy and impractical way episode

>generic looking average sized henchmen are killed easily
>unique looking henchmen with a big beard/tattoos or large build is slightly harder to kill
>eccentric henchman who is very distinct (different language spoken, trails a main boss, is a woman or distinct race) serves as a miniboss

>It's another John Wick uses improvisational techniques and tools from his environment to engage in hand to hand combat totally not like Jason Bourne episode

>It's another John Wick shoots someone in a toe while they round a corner before shooting them fatally episode

>It's another John Wick kills a henchman who is trying to escape an armbar by gently rocking his head back and forth episode

>john wick has killed hundreds of men, raised families to the heights of power and destroyed them single-handedly
>john wick owes a guy a favour, the guy cashes it in to become the big boss, ending his association with john wick
>he decides to send a big group of men, much like the dozen other groups john wick has killed, to kill john wick
>in the exact same way his dead brother did and ended up dead
>john wick doesn't want trouble, wants to leave, literally did the job so this guy would leave him alone
>his reason for doing this is a single reference to "loose ends"
>turns out john wick's real name is "jonathan"
>should be "jon wick" not "john wick" all along

I was saying something almost identical to what you just pointed out after me and my brother finished watching JW2.

>John Wick is just like a videogame when you think about it
>Oh yeah, he even gets those end of level mini bosses and everything

>It's another episode where literally everyone in the park is a spy

if john wick had a game like the arkham asylum/shadow of mordor/mad max games, generic henchmen would be killed by spamming left click, the big henchmen would have an attack which can't be countered and would need to be rolled away from or vaulted, and the boss assassins would be quicktime events

where you'd have to tap a key to fill a circle to stop them from slowly stabbing you in the chest

>It's a "homeless people are hitmen" episode

Seriously though, how do all these literal hundreds or even thousands of hitmen even have jobs? Are there really enough hits to sustain all of them? Does no one ever die of natural causes in the world of John Wick?

Too many niggers in it. At this rate the 3rd one will be set in africa