I tried to be a serious actor once, but nobody cared. Now I play a retard in everything I do...

I tried to be a serious actor once, but nobody cared. Now I play a retard in everything I do, and suddenly I'm an international sensation.

His turn in Magnolia wasn't great desu, but I liked him a lot in Hard Eight

fuck off, loser.

Why the aggression, user? Have I done something to offend you?

>We Need To Talk About Kevin

~ didn't even get to say I told you so.

Hard Eight is my favorite film.

holy fucking shit I'm a namefag
is that why? I d-didn't know

He was ok in Boogie Nights. Needs to fade away and solely focus on drugs and drinking heavily.

He was ok in Hesher.

John C Reilly is a great talent.

He was awful in The Hours and Never Been Kissed

But Boogie Nights is one of my favorite films.

I like him.

Don't you talk bad about Dewey Cox now

He was great in Chicago

i always hated that. i wanted to see his realization of how wrong he always was before, well, y'know.

He needs more and less blankets

It's his voice

I just watched that last weekend and I thought the exact same fucking thing. It's like the director hated women or something, because the wife (Tilda's character) just got shat on while this dumbass didn't have to deal with anything

Oh fuck off reilly is easily in my top 10 most talented actors working right now

He was fucking awesome in BN

there should've been a scene, not even a long one, of him walking outside to find his dead daughter and seeing Kevin with the bow and arrow.. he's a great actor so it would've been really nice to see his reaction before the inevitable happens.

You are correct. Even so, I always want every serious film with him in it to suddenly have Will Ferrell jump out in the second or third act, and turn it into an insane comedy with only a passing reference to the initial film.

I would, no joke, watch that movie three times in theaters.

But there is no way to keep something like that secret, so it would have to be Netflix.

maybe stop taking part in mediocre movies

Lmao the director was a woman

How much you squat?

I really like him in Kong: Skull Island.
He's probably my favorite part of the entire movie.

Same.

This was kino tho

>mfw people say I can't be a serious actor when I was in one of the purist kino ever made

>watch Stone Quackers
>John out of nowhere

Opinion discarded.

>No award blurb above Jonah
Poor boy

I thought he was the second best part of Magnolia (Cruise was amazing)

It's been a while though. I can't watch anything with Julianne Moore in it more than once because I hate her so much.

bump